A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Since the 1960s, Saul Alinsky's words and famous work, "Rules for Radicals", have influenced political tactics and theories, especially on issues concerning social justice. Behind his thesis lurks a deadly agenda that threatens the very core beliefs of Christianity and the Church. Discover how Alinsky successfully pulled the wool over society's eyes as the experts in this compelling original docu-drama unravel the lies and deception he spun, and ultimately reveal him as "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing".
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
2. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security..All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do
5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/11.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, serve your term(s), then go home and back to work.
If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, disregard and stop bitching.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.