judy (32)

4063547347?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

Emergency Notification to Chief Justice John Roberts- Will he take a stand for the Constitution?

The ink hasn't yet dried on the opinions of the Justices in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Cases that Chief Justice John Roberts sided on as Constitutional because of the 'legal taxing abilities of Congress' and the Chief Justice has upon his desk an EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION regarding the eligibility of Barack Obama in the competitive race for the Democratic Nomination being held September 5th, 2012 in Charlotte North Carolina.

Cody Robert Judy has pleaded his case through the Judicial Branch in Georgia all the way up to the United States Supreme Court asserting that Obama is not a natural born citizen, and if made the National Democratic Party Nominee may face an Eligibility Challenge from the Republican National Nominee in a tight race that could debilitate the Democratic Parties chances to recover before the General Election in November.

In the Emergency Notification that demands Chief Justice Roberts attention during the Summer Recess of the Court, Petitioner and Registered Democratic Party Candidate for President Mr. Judy asserts that the Court's recess during Summer is in conflict with the Democratic National Convention being held September 5th, 2012, and that unless the Court decides the case in August in a Special Session, the Court may well prejudice itself out of Redressability, as well as open the door for it to be decided in the General Election that could cause much more wide spread discontent, as well as prejudicing himself as the petitioner.

The Emergency Notification to Justice Roberts was sent July 30th,2012 and indeed places the eligibility of Barack Obama as a 'natural born citizen in sharp contrast with the eligibility demands of the United States Constitution.

To date the United States Supreme Court has never heard the case of Barack Obama's eligibility dismissing half a dozen other petitions seeking the Court's supervisory powers due to conflicts in Standing and Jurisdiction.

Cody Robert Judy asserts his case is the first case to come to the Supreme Court of the United States in living action during the race, before a Democratic Party National Nominee was chosen, by another Candidate running for President in the same party.

Cody's case is the first of its kind to also submit evidence to the lower Courts that has reached now the U.S. Supreme Court from a law enforcement investigation. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse released evidence on March 1st, 2012 that included 2200 hours that reasonably questioned and now has concluded that Barack Obama's released long form Birth Certificate is definitely a forgery as well as problems with his Draft Registration.

Judy's complaint surrounds the Eligibility of Barack Obama placed on the Primary Ballot by the Democratic Chairmen's of each State, but is ultimately certified by the Secretary of State(s) whose duty is more to the tax payers who pay for Primaries and the Constitution of which Secretary-Of-States swear an oath to, then to the Democratic Party Chairmen's who have prejudiced his name as a choice for voters in the Primaries.

"If the Democratic Party were to nominate Barack Obama as the National Nominee, and the election were close, the Republican National Party Nominee would have every Constitutional Right to challenge Obama's eligibility after September 5th,2012", Judy said, "Its much better if we deal with it prior to the General Election and the Nominations of both major parties, and that's the reason I've pulled the Emergency handle of the United States Supreme Court which should be used only in rare instances."
The Republican Party's National Convention held in Tampa, Florida precedes the Democratic Parties this year, and is scheduled for August 27th - 30th 2012.

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
Read more…
4063546948?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

Remember our Framers and Founders in Judy v. Obama SCOTUS 12-5276

In a newly released video The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign reflects the principles and standards of our framers and founders that have been ingrained in us. This certainly presents a genuine reflecting pool for Americans to all ponder.

From one who earned a reputation as a great communicator , Ronald Reagan said, "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."

It is very easy to see that in no point in our modern history has our Constitution come under such a heavy domestic threat from the very people who have enjoyed the freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

Getting close to politicians, the press in many cases now days, must often acquiesce their stories for Government approval for the politically correct establishment of the State. While
'being in' is certainly "no sin", the price is often compromising professional journalism.

No where in our American history have we seen this placed upon the sacrificial table more then Obama's fraudulent identification transparency by the press. Indeed it may well be said in our future that "The Press" lost itself in the dis-ease of the "State" and they along with the United States Supreme Court Justices become relics to the principle they once served that was surrendered by their own hands.

Remember Framers and Founders in Judy v. Obama United States Supreme Court 12-5276

Cody Robert Judy reflects on his childhood and compares the demolition of his fathers house to the demolition of the United States Constitution. "Yet", he reflects, " The founding fathers built on straight and sound principles and those have been ingrained in me". The Judy v. Obama U.S. Supreme Court Case challenges the crooked and twisted path of Obama's fraudulent identification transparency.

Cody Robert Judy continues to raise the voice of warning and fight with courage the onslaught of negativity that comes from the very people he is fighting to protect: Those who actually depend upon the Constitution but "think" they don't or that it will never change.

Asked upon where he draws the strength to continue Cody has no problem acknowledging the Creator whose blessings of love flow from Heaven like the sweetest nectar one could imagine.

"I've endeared things that I thought I couldn't endure", Cody said, " I remember the onslaught of abuse I received from those in power and control who kept me locked down 23 hours a day in a space as big as your everyday bathroom for nearly 4 years of my 8 years of incarceration because of the length of my hair. It didn't make the least bit of common sense but they did it every day just waiting for me to crack."

 "The guards would come and mock me and tell me it was NEVER going to change; that the Supreme Court would never rule in my favor. That things were set and that's just the way it was. There were men who didn't cut their hair because of religious reasons who also had suffered this miserable cruel and unusual treatment, but I didn't sue them because of that. I sued them because it wasn't a sanitary or health care problem as they insisted, because the women inmates had a code that was one sentence long, "Women inmates can grow their hair as long as they want", it was a discrimination of gender. Something the Supreme Court agreed on".

"Most people could understand that, but somehow someway the ones who got into powerful positions had lost their common sense. They had gone crazy and were the loons. That's a scary situation to be in and we are very close to that when it comes to the respect of our Constitution, and the understanding of exactly what freedom and liberty creates verses the lock down of an enslaved population."

"What Ronald Reagan said is very true, 'Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." Much of the press ignores the actions of Obama releasing  compromised identification papers, and a host of other willful malfeasance and called it legit, and instead want to focus on my incarceration which is over on an offense of words made in a religious meeting some 20 years ago. That doesn't make any sense."

 "I've told people I paid society what they wanted completely and our United States Constitution declares that we will NOT discriminate in the political arena denying people the right to vote, and in such the right to run for office, based on race, color, or previous conditions of servitude. In truth this is a great lesson on forgiveness we are pressed to understand. You don't keep asking for freight money on something that has been paid for, while some one who hasn't paid any freight, like Obama, is loading the ship up heavy and walking away with it."

 "This case in the United States Supreme Court is not about me and my wrong doing, its about Obama's not telling the truth on his "Declaration of Candidacy" and the fall out from that one lie that continues to rack up points on being the biggest fraud and forgery in our history! For all intensive purposes the Utah Media is Republican.. the majority of Politicians in Utah are Republican, and this "was the place" that had no problem doing to me what they did which is consistent with the national Republican Party sweeping their own complacency under the rug of the biggest fraud and forgery case in American history. How can they deny that?"

"Now asking me how they should feel about it, is not something I care to comment about. Maybe it is something you should ask them about, because it doesn't make any sense to me? That to me is bizarre, loony, crazy, and just plain weird as it relates to the sound conservative principles of the Founders and Framers of the United States of America?"

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign

Read more…

4063545355?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:
SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF filed in SCOTUS Judy v. Obama - Democratic Party National Convention Holds Change

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign is pleased to report today, July 27th, 2012; a Supplemental Brief was docketed by the United States Supreme Court in Judy v. Obama Case No. 12-5276 dated July 16th, 2012 ;which was the post mark entered upon the Priority Mail Documents.

4063545325?profile=original

Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service has been pretty remarkably consistent with the mailings to the United States Supreme Court from between two and four days across the Country, the Campaign reported. However, in the instance of these document sent to the Solicitor General and the United States Supreme Court, both packages were delayed until Thursday July 26th, 2012.

The same document sent to the two corroborating Counsels for Barack Obama and Georgia’s Secretary of State Brian Kemp in Atlanta, Georgia were delivered in what we described as usual, landing on the recipients July 18th, 2012. The customary practice of the United States Supreme Court is to docket according to the post mark.

Breathing a big sigh of relief for the intelligence relayed in these documents that wasn’t lost, Cody himself celebrated with a conference call that was warmly received with cheers of enthusiasm expressed by the campaign of volunteers and supporters across the country.

“You know we did it and you know what just happened! Hooray for the safe passage!” Cody exclaimed.

Marred in attacks from the steepest left of the Democratic Party loyal to Obama Cody has been the subject of attack after attack. Unreported by an oblivious media, who hasn’t a clue what’s going on because nothings been reported to them, by the recommendations of Mr. Judy, the Campaign has set up a series of political booby-traps that they have walked right into including mis-information, non-transparency, mistakes, and conjectured relays, until the United States Supreme Court received the intelligence that was so very vital.

Unsupported by conservatives loyal to the Republican Party and in-name Birthers only, Cody has vowed to un-Earth the sophisticated mirage that has secretly been the project of Republicans for quite some time, who in no way wanted anyone but Barack Obama as the National Democratic Nominee.

In an interview after the conference call Cody related privately:

“You know as well as I do that there are a whole bunch of people in this Country who call themselves Conservative, but don’t believe in the Constitution. To me anyone who really believes the Constitution is just a piece of paper has got their conservative values really twisted on a macro- massive scale that far supersedes the devastation that “ right to lifer’s” claim against pro-choice advocates in a false story against their brother.”

“Nowhere in the Republican Party will you find a ‘whimper’ of Obama’s deception, his forged long form birth certificate, his forged draft registration, his sealed College entrance records, his revoked or relocated law license, and his Passport records”, but you all have access to mine because I am laid bare before you and God, so at least you know what you’re getting.”

“Now if you’re a Conservative, ask yourself an honest question,” Because of the Republican Cover-up of these things, yes I said, Republican,  you should know you do not know what you’re getting with Mitt Romney anymore then you knew what you were getting with Barack Obama, because he’s covered for Obama right?” He has and to think otherwise is just, well, drinking the Obama-fools-aid."

 The Republicans have laid the biggest mirage ever hoaxed upon the America People and it’s no secret anymore. They were the biggest capitulators of Obama’s fraud. They were willingly captivated and over 50% of Republicans drank the fraudulent Obama-fools-aid!”

“In fact, any conservative who has claim on the term, who has refused to help our Campaign, who has sat in idol while this Campaign forged with the sword of truth, the Justice affecting every living American at this time, ought to count themselves imitation and worthy as a Rhino.”

“If you believe that “Obama’s Transparent Gate” has not cost this Country more, time, talent, money than any single devastating event in our history, than you were on a different level of obedience to your conscience because that is the case, and the responsible Republican base has what kind of a record on missing it? It has an impeccable record, it’s incredible, and they have been perfect in missing the biggest crisis our Country has ever gone through in modern day history!”

“There are very few people right now that actually know what is going on when it comes to this United States Supreme Court Case, what it actually portends, and the intelligence it embodies surrounding Barack Obama. The determination and courage of those involved is incredible, inspiring, and honorable and I know when this story is over it is one that will be worth its weight in gold for America’s history books to remember.”

Pressed on what he thought was specifically important about the case Mr. Judy alluded in abit of mystery, stating somewhat guardedly, there were four parts of a puzzle that were swiftly coming together.

“We the People, justice, the transparency of Obama, and the Media represent four pieces of a puzzle. “

"Of course no one can see what the puzzle looks like until all the pieces come together. The Media does not, contrary to what many people believe, represent ‘Justice’” it never has and it never will in its purest form”, Cody said, “The Media represents reporting Justice, and that doesn’t happen until witnesses and evidence are set before a Judgment Bar and a Judgment is had from a Judge who weighs the balance.”

“The important thing to report here is that the Democratic Party is most likely going to have a new nominee other than Barack Obama, and that at this time, the wheels of change are moving very rapidly. What I can assure you is that Mitt Romney will have a much greater challenge than he ever supposed with Barack Obama, especially given his poor record on actually doing what a President is suppose to do when it comes to the oath a President takes.”

“Creating jobs is not the government’s job, in fact our Federal Government has been in the business of trying to overcome the unemployment numbers by created far too many jobs within itself and its placed a burden on the People that is cumbersome and heavy. Mitt Romney’s experience in the business sector has not prepared him to create jobs as President, and his assumption that it has is naïve at best and deceptive at worst.”

“Mitt Romney has a very poor record for understanding that our economy revolves heavily around the opportunity our Constitution affords us. When the taxes get high, and the Constitution is usurped, the wings of the butterfly are pinned down and cannot expand fully for graceful flight”, Cody said.

“With the Democratic Parties National Convention set to happen September 5th, 2012 , August is going to be the hottest Summer Obama’s ever had in his life”, he continued, “but it’s also going to be a very hot one for Republicans and their complacency and actual disdain for our Constitution that will come to trial.”

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign

 Patriots true to the Conservative Movement for America represented by The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Movement are welcome to contribute as their conscience would dictate here:

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
YouTube:CODE4PRES
Campaign Commercial :CRJ TV

Read more…

4063543928?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

OBAMA'S CIRCUS IN THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT

Obama's long form birth certificate is forged and Cody Robert Judy for President releases his U.S. Supreme Court case no 12-1576 Judy v. Obama that has the Cold Case Posse's investigation included within it.

The newest campaign commercial highlights the arguments of Cody Robert Judy's case against Obama's eligibility and qualification for the Office of President according to the United States Constitution's demands' for a 'natural born citizen.

 Today its been 10 days since I mailed the Motion and Order here to the United States Supreme Court. Its just unreal how long its taking. The Pony Express pre civil war across the whole country was 10 days.

Track & Confirm

YOUR LABEL NUMBER
SERVICE
STATUS OF YOUR ITEM
DATE & TIME
LOCATION
FEATURES
03103490000016920099
Priority Mail®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 23, 2012, 9:44 am
WASHINGTON, DC 20022
Expected Delivery By:
July 18, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2012
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
July 17, 2012, 1:35 am
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Dispatched to Sort Facility
July 16, 2012, 6:25 pm
OGDEN, UT 84401
Acceptance
July 16, 2012, 10:19 am
OGDEN, UT 84401

The following letter/email was sent to the Solicitor General yesterday.