HISTORY MAKING “STATE LEGISLATIVE SEMINAR” - Article V “Conference Call” for State Legislators Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - 9 PM est
- PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING VERY IMPORTANT INVITATION TO YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS. SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS. ASK YOUR LEGISLATORS TO ATTEND THIS “LEGISLATIVE SEMINAR” CONFERENCE CALL ON DECEMBER 3, 2013.
REMEMBER THIS DATE - FOR STATE LEGISLATORS ONLY - INVITE OTHER LEGISLATORS TO JOIN US ON THIS HISTORIC CALL
Charles Kacprowicz will be hosting this Legislative Seminar for the benefit of State Legislators only. Charles is America’s leading Article V Constitutional scholar with over 40 years experience advancing Article V Amendments through Congress and Conventions.
TITLE: State Legislators must not abdicate their Article V Sovereignty. Delegates are Ambassadors of their State Legislatures – they are not free agents. How the “SOVEREIGNTY AND STATES RIGHTS AMENDMENT” and “DELEGATE RESOLUTION” will allow State Legislatures reclaim our Constitutional Heritage safely, predictably and successfully!
We will be discussing the fact that our Constitutional Republic hangs in the balance and the State Legislatures alone have the authority to reclaim our heritage. State Legislatures are the final arbiters in “ALL” Constitutional matters. You will learn how the SOVEREIGNTY AND STATES RIGHTS AMENDMENT will empower the Legislators to Countermand and Rescind Federal laws and regulations when they are onerous to the States.
Topics for discussion will include:
1. Constitutional sovereignty
2. National sovereignty
3. State sovereignty
4. Delegate Resolutions (duties and obligations of delegates at the Convention)
5. The dangers of Martial law
6. Protecting Article IV, 4 privacy rights
7. Countermands and Rescissions of Federal Laws and Regulatory Rulings that are onerous to the States (current and retroactive)
8. State enforcement provisions in the Amendment for State Legislatures (violators of the Amendment can be prosecuted under State laws in the absence of Federal action)
INVITE STATE LEGISLATORS TO THIS HISTORY MAKING “CONFERENCE CALL “
Day: Tuesday Evening
Date: December 3, 2013
Time 9:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time
Dial in Number (712) 432 1500
Access Code: 685816#
Single Amendment Conventions
P.O. Box 523
Spruce Pine, NC 28777-0523
(828) 783 0599
SOVEREIGNTY AND STATES RIGHTS AMENDMENT: http://citizeninitiatives.org/sovereignty_states_rights_amend.htm
LETTER TO LEGISLATORS: http://citizeninititives.org/Letter_to_Legislators.pdf
ARTICLE V “CALL” ON CONGRESS FOR THE “SOVEREIGNTY AND STATES RIGHTS AMENDMENT CONVENTION”:
DELEGATE RESOLUTION FOR SOVEREIGNTY AND STATES RIGHTS AMENDMENT: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Delegate_Resolution_Sovereignty_States_Rights.htm
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.