“Recently the airwaves in Florida and across the nation have been filled with hate-motivated attacks on incumbent Representative Alan Grayson which can only be described as vicious hate-mongering concentrated upon Grayson’s perceived lack of integrity, intelligence and his overall incompetence as a human being. We will provide data proving that this perception and the numerous racist utterances that accompanied it, proved prejudicial in the most recent election."
Now All those Mainstream Media
Claims of ‘Racism’ Make Sense
Despite the fact that those monitoring hate crimes have yet to define exactly what an “ignoramus” is; or that “incompetents” have never before been labeled officially as a racial minority, Attorney General Eric Holder has released figures purportedly proving that since the creation of the TEA Party, anti-meathead racism** has risen dramatically. Specifically, Holder claims that the Obama administration and Pelosi and Reid chambers of Congress have suffered relentless attacks based upon “racially-motivated” hate crimes which his office will begin prosecuting after the New Year. When questioned by reporters about the validity of the new “Ignoramus” minority classification, Holder said, “Perhaps an example will suffice . . . . He held up a large black and white picture of a familiar member of Congress . . . .
“Recently the airwaves in Florida and indeed across the nation have been filled with hate-motivated attacks on incumbent Representative Alan Grayson which can only be described as vicious hate-mongering concentrated upon Grayson’s perceived lack of integrity, intelligence and his overall incompetence as a human being. We will provide data proving that this perception and the racist utterances that accompanied it, proved prejudicial in the most recent election. Our office will not allow such spurious onslaughts to continue . . . indeed, I have myself endured such brickbats.” Nobel Peace Prize recipients Al Gore and Barack Obama, Holder claimed, have also been the victims of anti-meathead racism.
Holder refused to comment on reporters’ questions about rumors that the Justice Department had already moved on several TEA Party organizations “guilty of prejudicial behavior against incompetents.” More on this crucial story later . . . .
Ya’all live long, strong and ornery,
** Understanding “Racism”
For readers who have trouble getting a hold on “racism” claims in the mainstream media here are the heretofore unwritten rules determining whether or not official racism occurs. These are the most up-to-date politically correct guidelines available . . . .
1. Racism against majority races is impossible.
2. Racism by minorities against other minorities, (for example, one Black calling another Black an “Oreo” or an “Uncle Tom”) is impossible
3. In case of claims and counter-claims, “Ties go to the Democrat.”
4. The terms “cracker,” “honky,” “offay,” white-trash,” “moon,” “pale-thing,” White-boy,” “albinos,” “blue-eyed devils,” “Cavemen,” “Semen,” “Ghosts,” “Caucasheets,” “Sheets” “Whitey,” “Gomer,” Gringo, Gringo-Salao, Rednecks, Massah, Mayonnaise; Sandwich Semen, Pastyfaces, Palefaces, Not-so-friendly Ghosts, Peckerwoods, Flour, Trailer Park Trash, TPT, Wonderbread, etc. when used by Blacks or other minorities to describe Caucasians are 100% NEUTRAL terms and never to be considered racist.
5. Racial intimidation by Minorities against Whites is impossible.
6. Anti-Asian quota systems at colleges are justified and not racist. Similarly all-claims against Affirmative Action policies as "reverse-racism" are unjustified.
7. Sexism is a form of racism. Men are CRUD and White Men are PALE SEWER CRUD.
8. Regardless of any actions undertaken, the Holder Justice Department and the Obama Administration are post-racial entities.