The Internet is Great.
This might be my most brilliant idea….. ever.
But like most “why didn’t I think of that” it didn’t just “pop”.
This idea had help from an internet blog. I replied, but the idea would not leave
So, the Balanced Budget Act of 2013 bill is being sent to my politicians…FAT chance THEY will do anything with it.
Balanced Budget Act of 2013
- This doesn’t have any of those whaeras, herein, ibid stuff
- The President WILL submit a budget to Congress no later than TBD, or he is automatically dismissed from Office with no perks, pensions, etc.
- Congress WILL make all adjustments to balance the budget.
- IF Congress fails to Balance the Budget, funds to do so come FIRST from the salaries, perks, health subsidies, pensions, etc of Congress and the White House.
- IF the total of funds in #4 are not adequate to achieve Balance, additional funds WILL be taken from Congressional and White House Staffers,czars and other appointees, followed by Government Employees, excluding any/all serving or who have served in our Armed Forces.
- Finally, if that is not enough the remainder needed to balance will be taken as an across the board cut of each and every line item in the budget.
This is DRAFT #1. Do you have any suggestions to improve it?