I don't have a clue on how you really play Golf. I do have some idea of how a Military and it's leaders are supposed to. How is it that our Golfer in Chief thinks he can send less than 400 service men into a country that needs tens of thousands there to do a real cleanup job on the "Mess he Left." The terrorist that O'bummer has supported have given the weapons from American military arsenals straight to the hands of ISIS/ISIL/IS/Lunatic Muslim Terrorist. He has given the Embassies of our country into the hands of his Terrorist brethren to use as recruitment poster materials. Ignoring the massive "Crisis" that he himself pretty much caused by his chicken little games he has played, makes a mockery of any thought that America is a great power any longer. His foray into Somalia (Code named=a day late and a dollar short) did little enough and didn't work to take the heat off of his Iraqi Fiasco.
I thought that America could sink no lower with a Clinton at the helm, but I have been proven wrong. Sending what amounts to nothing more than a good small protest rally contingent to Iraq has again made apparent clowns from a once great national military force. Now just a Farce, led by the clown of all times.
I personally would take the responsibility of exacting the punishment of these Traitors if tried and convicted. Just line em up. Obama, Clinton, Holder, Read, Do they still have firing squads? They need to, cowards would be less likely to betray America and we could possibly be Great Again.
Capital punishment for actions that cause others to die is not against Biblical Principle in the least. To take another person's life by your actions = MURDER! Murderers deserve The Death Penalty in this world. God will take care of them according to their repentance or lack of it, in the After Life.
I may be mistaken, but not on this point. Mistaken about the others involved in criminal actions, but not about the criminals I have named specifically.
There is one thing that everyone in the media is missing completely. The babies that Obuttwad is importing to America, are no babies. They are his own private Army that are already on military bases doing physical training. They are readying themselves for an overthrow of our nation. They showed what looked like hundreds of these men on the news doing calisthenics at Fort Sill Oklahoma last week. I didn't see any of them that actually looked too young for military actions. They all looked older than 18. A foreign Army led by a foreign President. What do you say about that , My friend?
Could Secretaries of State Hillary Clinton and John Kerry have prevented the release of some 36,000 criminal immigrants last year?
The limited immigration group Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) say there is a good chance the answer is yes.
Monday, an internal Immigration and Customs Enforcement document obtained by CIS and viewed by Breitbart News revealed that the 36,007 criminal immigrants convicted of nearly 88,000 crimes were released while awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings last year.
In explaining the releases, ICE pointed in part to court cases, specifically Zadvydas v. Davis, a 2001 Supreme Court case in which the court held the government could not indefinitely hold an immigrant if there is not a likelihood of removal in the “foreseeable future.” This may occur when a country refuses or unreasonably delays accepting people the United States is looking to deport.
According to ICE, many of the releases — specifically 72 percent of criminal immigrants convicted of homicide — were mandatory, required by court decisions like Zadvydas.
A little-enforced statute (8 U.S.C. § 1253(d)) CIS highlights, however, requires the Secretary of State to instruct consular offices to stop issuing visas to countries that engage in such obstruction.
- First let us consider testing for learning disabilities(this could be diagnosis or other conditions).
- Mental disorders or mental illness(this is diagnosis,an instrument, implement, mitigation in man).
- Treatment and prevention(I would say they are used this way)
- A book by the name of The Cult of Personality : How Personality Tests Are Leading Us To Miseducate by Annie Murphy Paul. One can read a few pages free on Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more. The introduction part will provide enough basic information for him/her to get an idea about some of the issues with these tests.
- Here is a website where one can see a psychologist's view of the famous inkblot test. Which is that it is basically worthless. You even get to see the inkblots. Here it is Page on Deltabravo
- Here is a website to an article by a law professor, I think. You can be certain when you go there. It talks about how the tests are normed and that they are accurate. He does admit that the math involved is very complicated. My problem deals with the groups they are normed against. Also, the people that make the test verify the data and do not submit it to anybody else. Drug companies must submit their data to the FDA before a drug can be brought to market to make sure it is safe. I recommend just glancing over this site. Page on Momnd
- This one is amazing. It deals with the development of the MMPI. It talks about how great this test is. It says the MMPI is normed against people in a hospital and friends or relatives that visited the hospital. It fails to mention, as Paul clarifies in her book, that the hospital is a mental hospital. The common theory out today, almost taken as gospel, is that mental illness has a very high genetic component. Variations on specific areas of the DNA are associated with a higher incidence of bipolar, schizophrenia and autism. Thus these run in families according to current theory(check The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal search genetic connection of all). Here is the kicker. Everyone says the MMPI is so accurate. This lists what I have read in other sources. Want to guess how accurate? WELL THE ACCURACY OF THE MMPI IS RATED AT 60%. That is about as good as a coin toss. Here is the site.http://www.psychualberta.ca/~chrisw.L10MMPI/L10MMPI.pdf
- Why would the American Psychological Association not want a separate agency to regulate them? It would show the tests are verified by an independent source.
- How can the publishers of these test get out of any liability? And just state all the problems rest on the person that gave the test? Let me use the MMPI as an example. If it is almost a toss up at being right say drug treatment is started based on it or someone is deemed and unfit parent? Assume later it is found out the test finding were wrong, wouldn't you want some way to fight back at the test? I know I would. Can a drug company just day talk to the doctor that gave you the drug? Of course not.
- Now let us go back basic things that the tests makers, providers and publishers should have to do. A person should be given clear instructions about the test, how it is given, what it is for, the success/failure rate, what can influence it, if they can decline to answer some questions and how that will effect the outcome, if it is given to a child how it can effect that child's mental health for the rest of his/her life, what trauma can be inflicted........?
- Drug companies have to hand out inserts on specific drugs, most pharmacies give information on drugs the first time you get if not every time, patients have to read something before surgery(by the way there are long term studies on things implanted in you) and every one knows about hippa. Shouldn't these tests come with information leaflets? After all they are used in court everyday to help determine custody and more.
- In hospital ROSS Informational Processing tests says I'm okay. Further testing the next day with WJIII test of Cognitive abilities given when I was high on IV Morphine, Sublimaze and oral Lortab. I voiced my my desire to not participate in test that I learned later was being given by a graduate speech therapist student under another therapist, not present, that had been licensed less than one year. I was never told this could have a bearing on my career or if I had a husband that was a bad father, could have obtained custody at that time. My main goal was to get out of hospital and into a rehab one.
- At rehab hospital did fine except with speech therapist. In the hospital did okay with neuropsych it was later that I has issues with her advice. Again the speech therapist did not tell me her testing had a bearing on my career. An issue of flexibility came up. I really didn't pay much attention to her because my focus was on getting physically well. The test that showed I had flexibility issues is stupid. I filled in blank boxes on the basis of info given. She said what if I had to do it another way. I said is this correct. She said that is not the issue. I am like what then. How can you find a flaw in the logic if I was correct? How does this determine someone is inflexible? I can see how it might if I were working with stupid people that would not might argue my information was wrong. Then the discussion went to the fact that I was paid to be inflexible. I told her if I didn't think a drug order was filled correctly I would not let it go out the window. She was fit to be tied. She also went on to say how she had shown me to adapt to my problems by taking notes. I said you did nothing. I have always done better with a pen in my hand by writing things down.
- The speech therapist that I had during home health was also a pain with their testing. I was asked what a sun shinning, lemonade and a school bus might remind me of. I said my son coming home from school and having a refreshment on a nice day. Well I should have said yellow. What do kerosene, gasoline and oil have in common? I said they are all combustible fuels. Wrong she wanted the answer liquids. I was given some tasks to do...she could not do she said because she had read the directions recently. Well if she needs help she should not be giving the test or evaluating a person doing the tasks.
- Without going in to a long story I was vindicated in being proven right about having 2 more fractures but still felt out of sorts. I asked for counseling thing it was the mild brain injury. This neuropsychologist tried to help. Bear in mind they are considered the experts on how the brain injury has affected a person both emotionally and in fine motor function. She said I was bipolar and was before the accident. I was pretty moody. I was in pain and having bad headaches. What I had was missed by my very good PCP, neurologist and optometrist trained inn treating brain injured. It took some time but a vestibular test revealed dysfunction which could cause one to be tired, dizzy and complicate headaches. I would think it could contribute to my anger and short fuse. My research had shown that vestibular research could help. Yet, every time I asked her if the brain injury could have anything to do with my issues the answer was a big fat no. My neurologist put me on something for the headaches which helps but the therapy helped a great deal also.
- I could go one with more but I will leave you with this. If neuropsych's are the primary providers treating our military when they return, how many are getting the wrong treatment? It has been stated that those with brain injury often end up with a drug problem. Could it be that given the right test and treatment they might not end up that way? How many are put on mental health drugs that just need this therapy and some medication for real headaches?
I'v been very worried about whats going on in our government for years now. I joined the tea party when it first started, and still am a member, but realized about a year ago, that we don't have a clue as to what we are we gonna do about it. I'm tired of sending faxes to people in congress, people who probably wipe their butts with it. I've joined a new movement recently that knows what were gonna do about it. click on the link I've attached. I hope you join, and get other people to join also. John T.
establishment, Democratic and
Republican, liberal and conservative
are seeking to retaliate against those
who are exposing atrocities by the US
military in Afghanistan and Iraq, and
intimidate all critics of these wars of
aggression by American imperialism.
The most strident rhetoric has come from the ultra-right.
Republican Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan,
a former FBI agent who sits on the House Intelligence
Committee, told a local radio station Monday that he
thought the death penalty would be appropriate
punishment for Manning if he is convicted on charges
of leaking classified military documents to WikiLeaks.
Pfc. Manning, who worked at an Army intelligence facility
in Iraq, is now imprisoned at the Quantico, Virginia Marine
Corps base, awaiting trial on charges that he supplied
WikiLeaks with classified video of a US helicopter gunship
mowing down Iraqi civilians in a Baghdad neighborhood in
2007. Pentagon officials have also named Manning a “person
of interest” in the leak of 92,000 classified after-action reports
dating from 2004 to 2010 on operations in Afghanistan,
which document the killing of hundreds of Afghan civilians. …
Right-wing media pundits have called for a direct assault by
the US government on WikiLeaks. On Fox News Sunday,
commentator Liz Cheney, daughter of the former vice
-president, called on the Obama administration to shut
down the Internet-based organization, presumably through
the use of the Pentagon’s cyber warfare capability.
On Tuesday, in a column in the Washington Post, former
Bush White House aide Marc A. Thiessen, now a weekly
contributor to the newspaper, said the government should
kidnap and imprison Julian Assange, co-founder of WikiLeaks.
“WikiLeaks is not a news organization; it is a
criminal enterprise,” Thiessen declared. “Its reason
for existence is to obtain classified national security
information and disseminate it as widely as possible
—including to the United States’ enemies.” He argued
that there is ample precedent for using the powers of
“rendition” exercised by the CIA against those engaged
in “material support for terrorism”
“Assange is a non-US citizen operating outside the
territory of the United States,” he wrote. “This means
the government has a wide range of options for dealing
with him. It can employ not only law enforcement but
also intelligence and military assets to bring Assange
to justice and put his criminal syndicate out of business.”
Thiessen contended that if Iceland or Belgium refused to
extradite him, “the United States can arrest Assange on
their territory without their knowledge or approval.” Under
existing US law, he claimed, “we do not need permission
to apprehend Assange or his co-conspirators anywhere
in the world.”
Liberal Democrats have chimed in with their own
proposals to target Wikileaks. According to a report
Wednesday in the New York Times, two Senate
Democrats, Charles Schumer of New York and
Diane Feinstein of California, are drafting an amendment
to the “media shield” legislation now being considered in
Congress “to make clear that the bill’s protections
extend only to traditional news-gathering activities
and not to web sites that serve as a conduit for the
mass dissemination of secret documents.”
The bill was originally drafted in response to a series of
cases in which reporters were jailed for refusing to
disclose their sources to judges, prosecutors or plaintiffs
in lawsuits. In order to avoid WikiLeaks taking advantage
of such a shield law, Schumer and Feinstein want to
specifically exclude whistleblower sites.
The Times quoted Paul J. Boyle, senior vice president
for public policy at the Newspaper Association of
America, the industry trade group, endorsing such
a policy, which would reserve this type of First Amendment
protection for “traditional news organizations subject to
American law and having editorial controls and
experience in news judgment.” In other words,
such safeguards would be reserved to the corporate-
controlled media, run by people loyal to the
American ruling elite and the capitalist state.
The major concern of those targeting WikiLeaks and
Private Manning is that the leaks of internal government
documents provide evidence to justify war crimes
prosecution of US government officials, past
and present. To save their own skins, they want
to criminalize the exposure of these atrocities,
rather than the atrocities themselves.
The language being employed in media and official
circles is dangerous and chilling. It makes clear that
nine years of uninterrupted military aggression have
provided the basis for major attacks on democratic
rights in the United States and the preparation of
more openly dictatorial forms of rule.
Launched on the basis of systematic lying, both about
the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the supposed danger of
“weapons of mass destruction,” these wars are
criminal in every sense of the word. Millions have
been killed, maimed or driven from their homes, and
more than five thousand Americans have died to
advance the interests of US imperialism in the oil
rich Persian Gulf and Central Asia.
Officials of the Bush and Obama administrations are
manifestly guilty of war crimes, ranging from launching
aggressive war—the core charge against the Nazis in
Nuremberg—to the systematic assassination of
opponents in both Iraq and Afghanistan. This last
practice, documented by WikiLeaks in the activities
of Army Task Force 373 in Afghanistan, is a full-scale
repetition of one of the principal horrors of the Vietnam
War, the CIA’s Phoenix Program, which murdered
20,000 suspected supporters of the Vietnamese
National Liberation Front.
After the Phoenix Program was exposed in the US media,
including the publication of the Pentagon Papers,
government-sponsored assassination became political
discredited and was officially outlawed—until the onset
of the “war on terror.” Now such methods are being
effectively legalized, as politicians of both parties,
backed by their media apologists, boast of their right
to “take out” opponents, using bombs, missiles or
direct hand-to-hand violence.
WikiLeaks and Private Manning are being targeted
because they have done what a cowardly and spineless
media has refused to do—tell the truth about the crimes
of American imperialism. Working people in the United
States and around the world must demand the
dropping of all threats and charges against WikiLeaks
an end to the government harassment and targeting of
whistleblowers, and the immediate release of
Private Bradley Manning.
- Patrick Martin
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.