Please read the following and leave your comments on what would you add or remove.
Propelled by our supporters across the country, Christian Political Party is quickly becoming one of the most aggressive and influential groups in the political arena. We are committed to identifying and supporting conservative candidates and causes that will champion Christian values and return our country to the Constitutional principles that have made America the “shining city on a hill.”
Non-negotiable Core Beliefs
We at the Christian Political Party are proud of these 30 Non-negotiable Core Beliefs:
• Return our Nation to the Rule of Law in accordance with the original intent of the United States Construction.
• Investigate, arrest, prosecute and imprison anyone that has committed a crime within the federal government.
• Remove and replace all the judges within the United States Supreme Court.
• Restore State Rights and Sovereignty.
• Transfer ownership of all federally held land to the States.
• Rescind the 16th Amendment (concerning the Federal Personal Income Tax).
• Reduce personal income taxes.
• Reduce business income taxes.
• End unconstitutional government spending, which includes bailouts and stimulus plans.
• End the Federal Reserve System — and Return to Sound, Backed Money.
• Rescind the 17th Amendment (concerning the way U.S. Senators are elected).
• Fully defend gun ownership under the 2nd amendment.
• Eliminate Foreign special interest groups.
• Defund and leave the United Nations.
• Maintain a strong military.
• Make English our National language.
• Restore our National Sovereignty, and fully secure our boarders.
• Deport illegal aliens immediately, and fully prosecute employers of illegal aliens.
• Terminate NAFTA the (North American Free Trade Agreement), for pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
• Cease out-of-control deficit spending, and balance the national budget.
• Downsize the Government, and restrict government employees pay and benefits to within standard civilian pay rates.
• Stop intrusive government surveillance by all branches of government.
• Encourage, support and protect Whistleblowers.
• Abolish the Department of Agriculture.
• Abolish the Department of Homeland Security.
• Abolish the TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
• Abolish the Department of Education.
• Repeal Obamacare.
• End government subsidized abortions, and promote Pro-Life.
• Promote and encourage traditional family values.
Principles of the Christian Political Party
Our movement is based in relationship to the principles to which we have committed ourselves:
1. Preserve America as a Christian Nation being conscious of the fact that there are many organizations seeking to destroy our Christian traditions along with our Nation.
2. Safeguard American liberty against the menace of bureaucratic Fascism.
Fascism in American is now known as liberal progressive Socialism. It is a cross between Communism, English-German Socialism and Italian Fascism. As we now have it, liberal progressives are confiscating independent wealth by way of the income tax and destroying the liberty of the States. For an example, at this very moment we face the risk of a nine man and woman Fascist dictatorship, posing as the Supreme Court of the United States, completely contrary to our Constitutional traditions.
3. Maintain a government set up by the majority which abuses no minority and is abused by no minority.
True enough, the Constitution guarantees that every citizen shall enjoy the privileges defined therein. No segment of our society must be denied these privileges by force or even majority rule; but we have a situation in America today which splits the majority and has become a politically controlled tyranny which was created by the manipulation of minorities.
4. Protect and earmark national resources for our own citizens first.
America has given away her reserves. We have bankrupted our economy. Our national debt, our state and local government debts, plus our personal debts far exceed the assessed value of every visible piece of property in the United States. This epidemic of economic blood-letting began at a time when internationalists, in control of propaganda, almost convinced a majority of our people that it was subversive to use the term America First. In fact, during and immediately following World War II some people who had taken an aggressive stand in defense of America first were incarcerated, indicted and held up to the ridicule which produced character assassination.
5. Maintain the George Washington Foreign Policy of friendship with all nations, trade with all nations, entangling alliances with none.
Our failure to follow the George Washington policy has yielded the fruit of chaos which our foreign policy now portrays.
6. Oppose a World Government and a Super-State.
The Christian Political Party wants to abolish the United Nations. We believe that the whole U. N. project is a subversive conspiracy to destroy our independence. We recognize those who are vigorously determined to destroy our independence and subordinate our beautiful Nation - these treasonable manipulators have never given up in their campaign to subdue us and enslave us by way of a World Government and a Super-State.
7. Prove that the Worker, the Farmer, the Businessman, the Veteran, the Unemployed, the Aged, and the Infirm can enjoy more abundance under the true American system than any alien system now being proposed by foreign and domestic propagandists.
Subversives, superficial nitwits and mind-washed propagandists are always attacking the traditional American economic system of free enterprise, but the nations which have embraced Marxist Communism and Marxist Socialism, all the way from Russia through Europe to England, never gave up their campaign to borrow and use and keep the capitalistic dollars, which have been produced under our American system. Not since the creation of the race have human beings prospered and been blessed the way Americans were privileged to exist in this first two centuries of our independence. Anyone who seeks to destroy this economic tradition of abundance should be viewed as a dangerous enemy of America. It is miraculous to observe that this dynamic of free enterprise has survived in spite of socialistic sabotage.
8. Safeguard America's tradition in relationship to immigration.
The same conspirators who would destroy our Nation and its independence by treason from within, or by the establishment of a World Government, have already let down the bars and admitted countless multitudes of illegal immigrants. This campaign to destroy our immigration tradition is supported by every Liberal Socialist, Progressive and Communist organization in the world. They are ready to smear and assassinate the character of any statesman who stands in their way. Unfortunately, we have not been able to hold the line; and we are currently being invaded and destroyed without the firing of a shot, merely by the act of indiscriminate admission of aliens to our shores.
9. Enforce the Constitution as it pertains to our monetary system.
The Christian Political Party takes its stand with those patriots who insist that we must free our Nation from the manipulating chicanery of the money-changer, and we must establish a monetary program in complete harmony with the Constitutional provisions.
Upon the above statements we take our stand, and we defy any cynic or critic to deny that these core beliefs and principles do not define traditional Americanism. Thank you, and God bless our Republic of the United States of America.
See the actual website page at: http://christianpoliticalparty.com/principles-of-the-christian-political-party/