I wanted to take the liberty of sharing an e-mail that I forwarded to our NM U.S. Senator Tom Udall today regarding my concerns with him allegedly receiving campaign contributions from Mr. George Soros, whom I consider to have anti-American agendas, along with Senator Udall’s voting record, which seems to be in line with Mr. Soros’ anti-American agendas while he was a member of the House of Representatives-You Decide:
“August 9, 2011
The Honorable Tom Udall
United States Senate
110 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-3101
Dear Senator Udall:
Thank you for your recent response of August 5, 2011, regarding the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), also known as the "UN Small Arms Treaty." I truly appreciate your speedy response on this issue.
I recently came across the following information that I wanted to take the liberty of sharing with you because, after conducting my own research and/or further investigation into the validity of the information and its source(s), along with taking some time to digest the information, I have honestly become extremely concerned about what this information reveals about one of your major political campaign contributors, along with your voting record while a member of the House:
Note: The following information reveals that one of your major political campaign contributors is an individual by the name of Mr. George Soros. Included below is a short synopsis of both his personal and professional and/or political history/background, his agendas, which I honestly found them to be anti-American, his establishment of the Open Society Institute (OSI) in 1979 and was one of the prime movers in the creation of the so-called "Shadow Democratic Party" or "Shadow Party" in 2003:
Introducing George Soros:
“Mr. George Soros was born on August 12, 1930 in Budapest, Hungary. His father, Teodoro Schwartz, was a successful attorney and an Orthodox Jew who, in 1936, changed the family surname from Schwartz to Soros in order to enable his family to conceal its Jewish identity and thus to survive the Nazi Holocaust.
When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, Mr. Soros' father decided to split up his family, so as to minimize the chance that all its members would be killed together. He purchased forged papers for each of them, and then bribed a government official to claim him as his Christian godson and to let the boy live with him.
"While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being transported to death camps," reports the Sweetness and Light website, "George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews." (Many years later -- in December 1998 -- a CBS interviewer would ask Soros whether he had ever felt any guilt about those circumstances.
Mr. Soros replied:
"[T]here was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.")
In 1947 Mr. Soros' family relocated from Hungary to England. Five years later, he graduated from the London School of Economics. He subsequently worked for a London stockbroker.
In 1956 Mr. Soros, with meager personal assets, immigrated to the United States. He would go on to become one of the worlds leading hedge fund investors and currency traders.
In 1969 he started his enormously successful Quantum Fund, which, over the ensuing three decades, yielded its long-term investors a four thousand-fold gain on their initial 1969 investments.
In a $10 billion 1992 deal whose success was contingent upon the devaluation of the British Pound, Mr. Soros earned himself a $1 billion profit and the title, "the man who broke the Bank of England." To date, he has amassed a personal fortune exceeding $7 billion. In addition, his management company controls billions of dollars more in investor assets.
In 1979 Mr. Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share his agendas.
Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
- promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
- promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
- opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
- depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
- promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
- promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
- promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
- defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abettors
- financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
- advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
- opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
- promoting socialized medicine in the United States
- promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
- bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
- promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
- promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
- advocating stricter gun-control measures
- advocating the legalization of marijuana
Mr. Soros' Political Campaign Contributions:
Apart from the more than $5 billion that Soros' foundation network has donated to leftist groups, Mr. Soros personally has made campaign contributions to such notable political candidates as Tom Udall.”
George Soros: A Guide To The Political Left-Posted on DiscoverTheNetworks.org:
Open Society Institute (OSI):
“Mr. Soros is one of the most powerful men on earth. A New York hedge fund manager, he has amassed a personal fortune estimated at about $13 billion (as of 2009). His company, Soros Fund Management, controls at least another $25 billion in investor assets. Since 1979, Soros' foundation network -- whose flagship is the Open Society Institute (OSI) -- has dispensed more than $5 billion to a multitude of organizations whose objectives are consistent with those of Soros. With assets of $1.93 billion as of 2008, OSI alone donates scores of millions of dollars annually to these various groups. Following is a sampling of the major agendas advanced by groups that Soros and OSI support financially:
- Organizations that accuse America of violating the civil rights and liberties of many of its residents;
- Organizations that depict America as a nation whose enduring racism must be counterbalanced by racial and ethnic preferences in favor of nonwhites;
- Organizations that specifically portray the American criminal-justice system as racist and inequitable;
- Organizations that call for massive social change, and for the recruitment and training of activist leaders to help foment that change;
- Organizations that disparage capitalism while promoting a dramatic expansion of social-welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes;
- Organizations that support socialized medicine in the United States;
- Organizations that strive to move American politics to the left by promoting the election of progressive political candidates;
- Organizations that promote leftist ideals and worldviews in the media and the arts;
- Organizations that seek to inject the American judicial system with leftist values:
- Organizations that advance leftist agendas by infiltrating churches and religious congregations;
- Think tanks that promote leftist policies;
- Organizations that promote open borders, mass immigration, a watering down of current immigration laws, increased rights and benefits for illegal aliens, and ultimately amnesty;
- Organizations that oppose virtually all post-9/11 national-security measures enacted by the U.S. government;
- Organizations that defend suspected anti-American terrorists and their abettors;
- Organizations that depict virtually all American military actions as unwarranted and immoral;
- Organizations that advocate America’s unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending;
- Organizations that favor global government which would bring American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations or other international bodies;
- Organizations that promote radical environmentalism;
- Organizations that support drug legalization;
- Organizations that support euthanasia for the terminally ill;
- Organizations that have pressured mortgage lenders to make loans to undercapitalized borrowers, a practice that helped spark the sub-prime mortgage crisis and housing-market collapse of 2008;
- Organizations that oppose the death penalty in all circumstances, etc.”
“In one of his most significant and effective efforts to shape the American political landscape, Mr. Soros was the prime mover in the creation of the so-called "Shadow Democratic Party" or "Shadow Party" in 2003.
This term refers to a nationwide network of more than five-dozen unions, non-profit activist groups, and think tanks whose agendas are ideologically to the left, and which are engaged in campaigning for the Democrats.
This network's activities include fundraising, get-out-the-vote drives, political advertising, opposition research, and media manipulation.
Guide To The George Soros Network: A Guide to The Political Left-Posted on DiscoverTheNetWorks.org:
Note: The following websites reveal that George Soros’ Open Society Institute (OSI) and groups that promote a variety of leftwing causes are strong advocates of gun control and fund the Arms Control Association (ACA), which outlines the UN Process on Small Arms, along with the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA) that is a global movement against gun violence, which has lobbied the United Nations to pass a measure outlawing private gun ownership and effectively overturning the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment:
Arms Control Association (ACA):
Arms Control Association (ACA): UN Process on Small Arms:
International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA): Global Movement Against Gun Violence:
International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA): National Gun Laws:
International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA) Members:
International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA): New US Government Plan to Tackle Arms Trafficking to Mexico!-Posted on July 15, 2011:
Note: The following is a short synopsis of your personal and professional and/or political history/background, to include your voting record while a member of the House, which seems to be in-line with what I consider to be Mr. Soros’ anti-America agendas:
“Democrat Tom Udall was born in May 1948 in Tucson, Arizona, the son of Arizona Congressman (1955-1961) and Secretary of the Interior (1961-1969) Stewart Udall. He is also the nephew of Arizona Congressman (1961-1991) Morris “Mo” Udall. And he is first cousin of Colorado Congressman Mark Udall. All his politician relatives are Democrats except for distant cousin Gordon Smith, who is a Republican U.S. Senator from Oregon.
Udall grew up first in Tucson and later in suburban Washington, DC. He earned an undergraduate degree from Prescott College in Arizona (1970), a Bachelor of Law degree from Cambridge University in England (1975), and a Juris Doctorate from the University of New Mexico (1977). He worked as Law Clerk for the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in 1977 and as Assistant U.S. Attorney from 1978-1981.
In 1982 Udall ran for Congress in the newly created 3rd District of New Mexico but was defeated in the Democratic primary by Bill Richardson. In 1983-1984 he served as Chief Counsel for New Mexico’s Health and Environment Department. And in 1988 he ran for a vacated congressional seat in the 1st District but narrowly lost to Bernalillo County District Attorney Steven Schiff.
In 1990 Udall was elected as New Mexico Attorney General, a position he would hold for eight years until he was elected to Congress. He received support in his congressional bid from the arts crowd, environmentalist groups, and powerful family friends. Udall further aided his own cause by accommodating the demands of the New Mexico Green Party, which can sway elections in that state by winning up to 10 percent of the popular vote when it actively opposes Democrats.
A member of the Progressive Caucus in the House of Representatives, Udall went on to win re-election to Congress in 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2006. According to Americans for Democratic Action, he voted on the left side of legislation 95 to 100 percent of the time. During his House career, Udall voted:
- against the development of a national missile defense system;
- against the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001;
- against the post-9/11 anti-terrorism measure known as the Patriot Act;
- against allowing the U.S. government to use electronic surveillance to investigate suspected terrorist operatives;
- against a bill permitting the government to combat potential terrorist threats by monitoring foreign electronic communications which are routed through the United States;
- against an October 2002 joint resolution authorizing U.S. military action in Iraq;
- against the establishment of military commissions to try enemy combatants captured in the war on terror;
- in favor of withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq immediately and by a preordained date;
- against President Bush’s 2007 decision to deploy some 21,500 additional U.S. soldiers in an effort to quell the violent insurgents in Iraq;
- in favor of a proposal to expedite the transfer of all prisoners in the Guantanamo Bay detention center;
- against requiring hospitals to report (to the federal government) illegal aliens who receive emergency medical treatment;
- against the Real ID Act, which proposed to set minimal security requirements for state driver licenses and identification cards;
- against separate proposals calling for the construction of some 700 miles of fencing to prevent illegal immigration along America’s southern border;
- against a proposal to grant state and local officials the authority to investigate, identify, and arrest illegal immigrants;
- against major tax cut proposals in February 2000, March 2000, July 2000, May 2001, May 2003, October 2004, and May 2006;
- against a welfare-reform bill designed to move people off the welfare rolls and into paying jobs;
- in favor of prohibiting oil and gas exploration in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR); and
- against a proposal to fund offshore oil exploration along the Outer Continental Shelf.
In 2008 Udall left the House of Representatives to run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by the retiring Peter Domenici. Udall won that election, defeating Congressman Steve Pearce.”
Tom Udall: A Guide To The Political Left-Posted on DiscoverTheNetworks.org:
My main purpose and/or reason for sharing this information with you is simply to get your feedback as to the validity of the information presented above, which I truly hope and pray is misinformation for the sake of our country because, I have honestly become extremely concerned about what this information reveals about Mr. Soros’ agendas, along with your voting record that seems to be in line with some of those agendas that I consider, in part or as a whole, to be anti-American.
Please feel free to contact me at my home address listed below, if you should have any questions regarding any of this information.
I look forward to hearing from you regarding this disturbing issue.
Thank you again for all you continue to do for our Veterans, our state and our country.
God Bless You and God Bless America.
Jake L. Martinez
Automatic Electronic Response Received From Senator Udall’s Office Regarding My Email Above:
"Thank you for your message!
I look forward to reviewing your comments and questions.
Before you leave, I hope you'll explore my website. On this page, you can learn more about the work that I've been doing on important issues and legislation as your U.S. Senator.”
Final Note: I will make sure to keep you in the loop regarding this disturbing and time sensitive issue.
Have a great day & God Bless.
Letter To My NM U.S. Congressman Regarding George Soros’ Anti-American Agendas!-Posted on Tea Party Command Center-By Jake Martinez-On August 10, 2011:
Note: If you have a problem viewing any of the listed blog posts, please copy website and paste it on your browser. Sure seems like any subject matter that may be considered controversial by this administration is being censored-What happened to free speech?-You Decide:
“Food For Thought”