For Obama to continue to say that he would veto any bills that might make it to his desk that fund part of the government, and not all of what he wants, is just ridiculous. Obama, Reid, and the rest of the Dems are making it especially painful for Americans during this partial shutdown. Obama has gone out of his way to shutdown OPEN AIR monuments and attractions, not to mention privately funded areas so he can continue to try and lay blame on Republicans.
As I have said and continue to say, all Obama knows how to do is blame, deflect, and campaign. Nothing is or ever will be Obama’s fault, even though the buck stops with him. He has spent so much time circumventing the Republican controlled Congress, he has not learned to try and work with them. Even when he was Senator Obama, he never built a working relationship with Republican lawmakers.
Now that Obama has no way around the Congress, and he has to work with, and deal with them, he is doing all he can to try and make them submit and break their will. This Congress was re-elected to NOT allow Obama a super-majority again. This Congress was re-elected on the promise of what they are doing, replace, defund, and repeal ObamaCare.
Obama stands at the top of his mountain screaming that he will not negotiate. Then he sits before a camera and says he will work with anyone. So which is it? What do we all believe? If you say two things on opposite ends of the spectrum, how do we know what you mean? Obama in a videotaped interview with CNBC actually encouraged the stock market to fail so it would further his rhetoric and blame of Republicans.
When has a sitting president ever hoped for the financial markets to fail, dip or rebel so that Obama can use it to punish and blame Republicans? Never! This is unheard of! Obama in the same interview made statements that he has kept his rhetoric to a minimum, that he has bent over backwards to work with Republicans. I nearly hurt myself when I heard that. It took me a while to recover from the choking and laughter at the unbelievable nature of that statement.
Obama has made 19 changes to ObamaCare on his own, which is unconstitutional. He is president now, no longer a lawmaker. He either helps make the bills, or he signs the bills. He cannot do both, that is the separation of the legislative branch and the executive branch. This is where dictator and tyrannical leader Obama gets lost and forgets he is not a king.
That is why Obama keeps wishing that the Congress would just rubberstamp whatever he wants, which is NOT what they are there for. The Republican Congress is there to represent us, the people, and the American people. The people that seeing through this limited shutdown how departments like the EPA is functioning just fine with 10% of its workforce. So the remaining 90% is pork, which is savings we could all have.
This would continue with other departments when we look into it. We are all finding out now. This is a silver lining byproduct of the shutdown, at least how I am viewing it. Take the 90% savings from just the EPA and apply that to the monuments and national parks. Those are national treasures, our heritage, and history.