Here is an interesting read! A friend of mine posted this link in another forum and I feel compelled to share.


This is incredible! How is it possible to have the best interests of ALL the American people in mind when you have to LIE and hide the truth to get it done? It seems to me that this bill spends billions of dollars to "help" less than 10% of our population and PUNISHES the remaining 90% for leading successful lives. Is it wrong to think these people should be tried for TREASON AND PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY?!?
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center