THE GREAT USURPER
BRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR
THE MAN CLOAKED IN SECRECY
Many people ask why put so much emphasis on the need to obtain Barack Obama's birth certificate over the concerns many Americans have regarding his shocking willfulness in withholding virtually any meaningful documents about his early life.
First of all, IT WAS WORLD NET DAILY at the direction of Joseph Farah founder, editor and CEO of WND that first chronicled, going back nearly two years, in a piece called, "Where have all the records gone," the almost unfathomable laundry list of personal papers Obama has deliberately and consistently shrouded in unprecedented secrecy.
Before reviewing what's contained under lock and key in that mysterious vault, let's be remind of the fact Obama ran for the presidency pledging the most open and transparent administration in American history. What he delivered is the most closed and secretive White House in memory.
But it must be pointed out something exceptional about the long-form birth certificate: There is a constitutional imperative to establish yourself as a "natural born citizen" to hold the office of the presidency. And since the birth certificate is the primary document that establishes who your parents are and where you were born, it is the essential building block of establishing constitutional eligibility.
In America, if you run for the local school board, you are expected to meet eligibility requirements. If you run for dog catcher, you are expected to meet eligibility requirements. If you run for the U.S. Senate, you are required to meet eligibility requirements. And the very highest standard of all should be held for the highest office in the land. We do not simply accept the word of politicians desiring to hold office. We demand proof – just as we do for those seeking to participate in Little League sports.
Worse yet, on the basis of the story Obama tells Americans about his background, he is probably not constitutionally eligible to hold office, since the man he claims as his biological father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was a foreign student, and the woman he claims as mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was apparently too young even to confer ordinary citizenship on her offspring at the time of his birth, whether he was born in the U.S. or not.
But those are arguments that can only be made with actual established facts – not conjecture, not autobiographies, not hearsay, not unreliable birth documents, not newspaper notices
FOLKS THIS IS WHERE THE RUBBER HITS THE ROAD
the long list of personal papers secreted away by Obama – the man who famously told us: "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are the people with something to hide."
* educational records from kindergarten at Noelani Elementary through the swanky private Punahou School;
* his SAT scores;
* records from Occidental College that would reveal whether he attended as a foreign student;
* records from Columbia University that would reveal what kind of a student he was that merited admission later at Harvard Law School;
* his thesis written at Columbia on "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament," on which he reportedly spent a year of research;
* records from Harvard Law School, including his LSAT scores;
* Harvard Law Review articles during the time he served as the first black president of the institution;
* University of Chicago scholarly articles;
* passport and travel records;
* medical and health records;
* files and schedules during his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 through 2004;
* his client list during his time in private practice at the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard;
* Illinois State Bar Association records;
* baptism records;
* marriage licenses for his mother to either Barack Obama Sr. or Lolo Soetoro;
* adoption records of his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.
The Question must be asked --Is there a pattern here?
Should we take Obama at his word when he says, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are the people with something to hide"?
written by: Joseph Farah founder, editor and CEO of WND
Gary Gatehouse comments
Should we take Obama at his word? the answer is HELL NO, why? Because he is a liar,he has lied to the American people on numerous occasions, and continues to lie about his Health Care, jobs, you name it. Obama needs to be impeached, but alas there is no one in congress with enough backbone to start the process. Republicans are spineless always have been always will be when it comes to standing up to the Socialist Left.
There is a movement in the United States,the people involved are called BIRTHERS, why because they do not believe Obama is eligible for the office of president based on the Constitution,which states a person has to be a natural born citizen of the United States, and Obama has yet to prove he is.
The BIRTHER movement needs more people, needs to start pushing really hard on this issue, either Obama produces a legitimate Birth Certificate or he gets the HELL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE