Illegal Immigrants

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY,
YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE UNITED STATES BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

A JOB,
A DRIVERS LICENSE,
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,WELFARE,CREDIT CARDS,
SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
FREE EDUCATION,FREE HEALTH CARE,FREE LEGAL ADVICE,

A PENSION (if you are a senior)
A LOBBYIST IN THE NATIONS CAPITAL,

THIS ONE ABSOLUTELY KILLS ME:
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT,

AND, IN SOME SITUATIONS, THE RIGHT TO VOTE.

ETC., ETC.

MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITUATION MAY NOT BE 100% ACCURATE, BUT IT IS CLOSE ENOUGH THAT YOU MUST SAY TO YOURSELF, THIS IS ABSOLUTE INSANITY.

AND

WE PAY MORE AND MORE TAXES TO COVER THIS INSANITY

YOU WANT RESPECT, BECOME A CITIZEN AND EARN YOUR RIGHT TO  BE HERE.  THAT IMMIGRATION LAW IN ARIZONA IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF REAL CHANGE, MY FRIENDS.   TO PUT IT SIMPLY, ARIZONA IS ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW.  

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL say it isnt so bro and Ill buy yha anuther brew

PS Im from Pembroke Mass if anyone interested

• This is my YouTube playlist about Illegal Immigration

• According to the Federal Government we are "fighting a war on terror" yet are borders are less secure than a high school students padlock. We need to have drones, increased border agents on the ground, and the mentalty that every illegal shall be treated as a potential terrorist threat. I agree with the posting author that our illegal immigration is a monumental problem. 

• Ya well...  if you cross the threshold at my house illegally, you get shot.  If you survive, you get shot again.
  • I have a very simple border solution,if i may be so bold. First if you cross into this country illegally you should be treated as either a spy,or a terrorist,because only the strongest of punishments will deter these criminals. Second off put the military on the border,if Mexico has a problem with it, too bad stop being a nation of drug dealers and have some self respect. Third put a big GIANT fence all the way across the border and line it with the military anyone tries to come across well,use your imagination. Immigrants have made this country into what it is no matter the race or culture,but LEGAL IMMIGRANTS,illegal immigrants are nothing better than trash and should be treated as such,and if you think i'm being mean or racist,I DONT CARE.

• ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A REAL PROBLEM IN THE U.S. WITH REAL FINANCIAL CONSEQUENCES.  OUR INCREASING NATIONAL AND STATE DEBT WILL EXASPERATE THIS PROBLEM.  WHETHER THE U.S. ADDRESSES THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ISSUE IN A RATIONAL MANNER OR NOT, THE FINANCIAL DEBT CRISIS FACING AMERICA WILL OVERSHADOW ALL OTHER CONCERNS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.  SEE 'PORTER STANSBERRY'S END OF AMERICA' VIDEO.  THIS IS NOT MEANT TO MINIMIZE OTHER PROBLEMS FACING OUR COUNTRY, THE ECONOMY, CURRUPTION, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, IMMORAL TAX POLICY, UNEMPLOYMENT, AFGANISTAN, THE MIDDLE EAST, ENERGY POLICY, THE ENVIRONMENT, ETC.  I BELIEVE THE NATIONAL DEBT IS ALREADY HAVING A NEGATIVE IMPACT UPON MY FAMILY,FRIENDS, AND NEIGHBORS TODAY AND THAT IMPACT IS ACCELERATING AND WILL DWARF ALL OTHER CONCERNS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.  
  • Let's just remember that we had a shot at doing something about it and the ball got dropped today. Even more importantly, let's remember who doesn't want reform:

Clean Sweep Beacon Hill
This reply was deleted.