4069344953?profile=original

The Hebrew year is 5774
...this is the year of Open Doors.

“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.” ~ Isaiah 9:6-7 (NKJV)

“The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.” ~ Isaiah 22:22 (NKJV)

“And I will give YOU the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever YOU  bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever YOU loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” ~ Matthew 16:19 (NKJV)

To the faithful remnant...And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:  “I know YOUR works. See, I have set before YOU an open door, and no one can shut it; for YOU have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.” ~ Revelation 3:7-8 (NKJV)

Dear Fellow Patriots,

My hope and prayer for each of you has been that love, joy, and peace reigned in your hearts and your homes as you spent the holidays with those you cherish and love the most—your family and friends.

Moreover, I hope that each of you are now refreshed and are ready to once again be fully engaged in this spiritual battle for the hearts and souls of people in America as we embark into the unknown possibilities that awaits us in 2014. I believe that 2014 can be our greatest year ever no matter what may transpire IF we first seek God's Kingdom and His righteousness! 

In this hour the Lord is calling His people with eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to His church to come out of Babylon now and to be set apart (consecrated) for His purposes and glory to prevail by living holy for He is holy!  Do not delay! Repent and return to God while there is still time! This is based on Revelation 18:4 which says, Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.”  

Therefore, the most important New Year's resolution we can make for 2014 is this: God’s people must seek the Lord’s presence like never before and make Him our first priority in every area of our lives! Therefore, please pay particular attention to Prayer/Action/FYI Item #1 for the nation for this week which will help you do just that!  

For this week’s Prayer/Action/FYI Alerts for America and the state of Florida, simply click on the link below and it will take you directly to the section of my website titled PRAYER/ACTION/FYI ITEMS FOR AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
http://www.angeloffaith777.com/prayeractionfyi-items-for-america-and-state-of-florida.html

1. Then simply scroll down with  the arrow key on your computer on the right hand side of the screen and  you will see the weekly Action/Prayer/FYI alerts by date.
  2. Then double click on the link titled Click here for PDF file to launch the PDF file.

As I have said before, but bears repeating, one of the main reasons for the spiritual, ethical, and moral decay we are now witnessing coming in like a flood in our nation, and our world, is a direct reflection of the state of spiritual darkness inhabiting the hearts and homes of God’s people! And, the “root” cause of us reaping everything we have sown is because we have forsaken and rebelled against God, our Creator, and left our first love—Jesus Christ.

I have been proclaiming this truth since 2004, when I wrote my first book titled “Shattered Dreams—Wake Up America Before It Is Too Late!” when the Lord prophetically showed me the demise of America before there were many apparent signs anything was amiss.

Now almost ten years later, this book that I wrote back in 2004  is a “now” word for all of God's people, especially for those who live in America! Therefore, if you would like to purchase my book at this time, please access the following link on my website to do so.

http://www.angeloffaith777.com/purchase-shattered-dreams--wake-up-america-before-it-is-too-late.html

Until God’s people come into alignment with God’s will for our lives by totally submitting to Him which will be evidenced by us obeying His Voice and His Word, we will not be able to fulfill our destiny He purposed us for before one of our days on this earth ever came to be! Why is this so crucial? Because the eternal destiny of our soul depends on us totally submitting to His Lordship in every area of our lives and overcoming to the end of our lives or until Jesus returns! Don’t take my word for it. Rather, listen to Jesus’ who is the author and finisher of our faith!

Then He said to them all,If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow Me." ~ Luke 9:23 (NKJV)

“For I say to YOU, that unless YOUR righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, [the scribes and Pharisees knew God's law but did not obey it, this is why Jesus says our righteousness must exceed their righteousness!] YOU will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” ~ Matthew 5:20 (NKJV)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who DOES the will of My Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 7:21 (NKJV)

"Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless YOU are converted 1 and  become as little children, YOU will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” ~ Matthew 18:2-3 (NKJV)

1The word “converted” as used in this passage of scripture does not mean to just say the sinner’s prayer and keep on living according to what we deem right in our own eyes! The truth is saying the sinner's prayer is just the first step required in order for us to  work  out  our salvation with fear and trembling and as Jesus said in Luke 9:23 above, this includes us denying ourselves and picking up his cross on a daily basis! 

Working out our salvation requires us to take personal accountability concerning our  walk with the Lord and is a life long process which requires us to submit to the Holy Spirit and obey God's voice and His Word! According to Strong’s Greek Lexicon Number G4762 the word “converted” as used in this passage of scripture is from the Greek word strephō” which means to turn about, to twist, i.e. turn quite around or reverse (literally or figuratively). Thayer: 1) to turn, turn around  2) to turn one's self (i.e. to turn the back to one  2a) of one who no longer cares for another) 2b) metaph. to turn one's self from one's course of conduct, i.e. to change one's mind.  

Therefore, if we are not living according to God's Word and His will for our life by obeying His voice, then we must turn from our present course of conduct and turn back to God and His Son, Jesus Christ, who is the Word made flesh, in order to be converted if we hope to enter the kingdom of heaven!

Therefore, in 2014 let’s make it our top priority to get right with God, our Creator, now by returning back to our first love—Jesus Christ while there is still time to change course and take “our” land back from the hand of the enemy!

Until we speak again, may the Lord bless you and protect you and yours.  May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace.

Together we CAN make a difference for His Kingdom  and America! Blessings until we meet again.

Thanks and God Bless!

In His Service,

Donna M. Rogers

Founder of Angel of Love and Light Ministries
http://www.angeloffaith777.com

Board of Directors Save America Foundation
http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/

TeaParty.org State of Florida Director
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/group/florida/

State of Florida Coordinator for The Black Robe Regiment
http://blackroberegiment.ning.com/

Watch your thoughts because they become your actions, character, and ultimately your destiny...

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –