4068922382?profile=original

See the message under the 2013 Prophetic Word on my website at www.angeloffaith777.com titled "Passover 2013 “The Beginning of a New Frontier”

March 24, 2013

Dear Fellow Patriot,

I am going to resume the current series of writings titled “Why Abortion Grieves our Heavenly Father’s Heart” after I release two timely words I am being led to share now based on the urgency of the hour and what we are currently witnessing taking place on the global scene lining up with end-time Biblical scriptures based on the whole counsel of God’s Word.

One of my mandates from the Lord is to be a watchman based on Ezekiel 33 and blow the trumpet in Zion when I see trouble ahead to warn God’s people. Many of God’s people are only talking about the glory of God being poured out and the blessings He is about to release to His faithful remnant, BUT they are not paying attention to the many signs Jesus told us to watch for so we can escape all these things that will come to pass because, “It is written…” This is based on Luke 21:36 (NKJV) which states, Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Moreover, this next move of God which will be initiated during Passover 2013, will be something entirely new for we have never been this way before. For those of you who do not know, Passover will start on Tuesday, March 26th and will continue for seven (7) days until Monday, April 1st. We are entering into unchartered territory and the final frontier of man’s rule on earth. Furthermore, I am going to preface the rest of this email with the following:

Please hear me clearly when I say the following: I am in no way saying that all pastors and teachers are teaching a water-downed, feel good message that has twisted and compromised the Word of God. There are still many extraordinary men and women of God who have not bowed their knee to Baal, and compromised God’s Word for expediency, political correctness, keeping their sheep contented with feel good messages, or for the love of mammon (money).

Moreover, pastors, preachers, teachers, and priests are human, just like the rest of us, and we are all fallible and can be in error with regard to certain teachings based on ignorance and deception, myself included. And, the moment we think we no longer need God is when we become most vulnerable to being deceived and enslaved by the enemy!

Recently the Holy Spirit led me to watch three videos that every Christian in America should watch. Take the time and watch them and then you will know why I am releasing this particular message now rather than later.

Spiritual Avalanche: The THREAT of FALSE TEACHINGS that could DESTROY MILLIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrvDO_TntMM

Now take time to watch the interview with Steve Hill and Sid Roth which tells the whole story.

Sid Roth Interview with Steve Hill on "Its Supernatural"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JAC7hHSS5Q

If You're a Christian You BETTER WATCH THIS!!! PLACEBO by Howard Pittman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wivgDck1l88

I recommend that you get and read the book titled, “Placebo-Open Wide Sleepy Church—what Is The Church’s Dope?” by Howard Pittman. It is a quick eye-opening, horrifying read. The video only covers a few chapters of the book.

Following is a brief excerpt Pittman wrote in the Foreword of his book:

“My friend, I declare unto you that this is the exact “treatment” (he is talking about the placebo) that most “mouth-professing” Christians are using today. The doctor administering this “medication” is Satan himself. He gives the “patient” a sugar-coated religion, a shallow experience and whispers half-truths into his ears. He then tells the “patient” that it is real and that it is all the “patient” needs. The “patient” having been taken in by Satan, believes this and goes on his merry way declaring to all that he has been born again, his salvation is real, and this experience is all that he needs.”

Doctor Satan will allow his “patient” to continue to go to church, and will allow him to take part in any church, that is, singing, leading in prayer, teaching Sunday School, and even preaching. He will allow the “patient” to do all and to make any kind of statement in connection with his “mouth-professing” religion, even to the point of the saving power of Jesus. Yes, he will allow the “patient” to do all and say all with one exception. That exception is that the “patient” will not be allowed to live the life he confesses with his mouth.”

Then Mr. Pittman interprets a dream he had which I know in my spirit is true and what we are witnessing in this hour as the great apostasy is flourishing and we are witnessing the rise of the One World Harlot Religious System which is one component of Mystery Babylon talked about in the Book of Revelation. Pittman says:

“My father in the dream, depicted God. The political coup depicted the subtle way Satan worked through the so-called church leaders to take firm control of the “world system of religion.Satan is now in firm control of the so-called Church. Now, because of this, those who truly belong to God and His true Church, must take a more visible stand and be the “peculiar” people He called them to be, or they won’t be His at all!”

What these men say in these videos about God’s Church being deceived by Satan infiltrating the church and perverting the truth of God’s Word is true as millions of those who believe they are saved are being led straight to the slaughter by all the false heretical teaching coming from many sources all across America.

In addition, based on the countless hours I spend in God’s Word, I can tell you for certain that many of the different versions of the Bible have been perverted as well. This is why I now use either KJV or NJKV for all my writings.

Some of you may become upset by what I am going to convey in this writing, nevertheless, I must present the truth according to God’s Word as led by the Holy Spirit, rather than what we have been taught to believe. I have often told you that we must know why we believe what we believe and be prepared to back it up with God’s Word. John 4:23 below proclaims that true worshipers will worship our heavenly Father Yahweh both in spirit and in truth. This is especially true for a time such as this as we are witnessing the One World Order/New World Order/Revived Roman Empire/Antichrist’s kingdom rising on the world scene.

“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” ~ John 4:23 (NKJV)

Therefore, in this writing under the 2013 Prophetic Word on my website at www.angeloffaith777.com  I will convey the following:

This next move of God will be initiated during Passover 2013

Passover—Yahweh's Feast/Holy Convocation versus Easter—Man’s tradition which originated from the god of this world

Jesus and His disciples celebrated the Passover Seder, and the Apostle Paul tells us to keep the Feast of Passover in 1 Corinthians 5:6-8

What is the true meaning of Jesus’ commandment to His disciples, when Jesus said, “Do This in Remembrance of Me?”

Was Jesus Really Resurrected on Sunday?

When Did Jesus Ascend into Heaven?

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is the Passover Seder (the Feast of Unleavened Bread)

So who changed Yahweh’s Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) to Easter? And, when did it happen and for what reason?

Other false teachings the body of Christ must not embrace such as Universalism. Also beware of the One World Harlot Religious System movements involving “Chrislam” “the Ecumenical Movement” and “Syncretism”

Together we CAN make a difference for His Kingdom and America! Blessings until we meet again.

Thanks and God Bless!

In His Service,

Donna M. Rogers

Founder of Angel of Love and Light Ministries

http://www.angeloffaith777.com

Board of Directors Save America Foundation

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/

TeaParty.org State of Florida Director

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/group/florida/

State of Florida Coordinator for The Black Robe Regiment

http://blackroberegiment.ning.com/

Watch your thoughts because they become your actions, character, and ultimately your destiny...

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –