Patriot Candidate Vetting

Isthere any interest among patriot groups in the state to vet candidates? If so, how is this going to be done effectively without unity and consensusamong the groups?  I have some 30 years of experience with lots ofknowledge in this area, and I wonder what are the groups doing aboutthis.  I attach a few documents about the work of Patriot VettingCommittee (PVC) for your consideration

Criteria and Guidelines - patriot vetting.pdf

website-FAQ.pdf

Rationale.pdf

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A group that has been invaluable to me in gathering information for voting is:
    Capioal Resource Institute. www.captitolresource.org

I check their web site today, and it is unusually bare. I know they have been running short on funds. Anyway, they already have the structure in place. They are based in Sacramento, and do lobbying in favor of family friendly policy. Please consider supporting them.
  • Bob:
    There is a lot of "not listening" going on - and it happens inside the patriot groups all too often as well. It comes from lack of experience and knowledge, as much as impatience, fear, and arrogance.

Let's don't let the small minds around us stop the patriot express from getting out of the station and down the track in California. I know exactly what you are talking about, because I have met the enemy in CA, and "he is us" - I'm sorry to say. Let's change that; re-load and re-focus.

California groups that "outsource' the responsibility to vetting to others are making a serious "rookie" mistake. Since people in your group don't "listen", just form a new group, and add a few names of people who understand and appreciate what is necessary. Since people in your group "don't listen", just form a new google group; add a few members, and let's get this train moving. Affiliate your group with PVC - and the support comes to you for free. Sign up your new group at http://patriotvoting.com, and we'll get California on the move in the right direction down the track. Please email me directly at lee@patriotvoting.com, so we can start working closely together on this.

Bob Casper said:
    This is a great topic, I have been talking with the leadership in my group for several month now about this. It seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I believe that this is the key to our success or failure. We need to get the process down now as our primary in California is only three months away. We need qualified candidates NOW!

Criteria and Guidelines - patriot vetting.pdf

Rationale.pdf

website-FAQ.pdf

Home
    Official Website of the Patriot Vetting Committee (PVC) For Liberty and Limited Government Patriot Voting through Consensus Vetting The PVC aims to a…
  • This is a great topic, I have been talking with the leadership in my group for several month now about this. It seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I believe that this is the key to our success or failure. We need to get the process down now as our primary in California is only three months away. We need qualified candidates NOW!
This reply was deleted.