List all companies that are progressive in this discussion.
1. AT&T and SPRINT (Support affirmative action, & big donor to the DNC).
2. SEARS-(Supports affirmative action and pro gay agenda.)
3. KRAFT FOODS-(Big donor to the DNC)
4. ALL NEWS MEDIA-(Except FOX)
5. PETA-(Trying to force Americans to embrace a vegetarian lifestyle through lies and propaganda.)
6. SIERRA CLUB-(Militant Environmentalists)
7. MOST OF HOLLYWOOD-(Big donors to the DNC and most of them are communists).
8. GENERAL ELECTRIC-(spearheading the Global Warming hoax for profit, also owns MSNBC, huge donor to DNC.
9. BP GAS- Not because of the oil spill, BP has given large donations to the DNC & also donated MILLIONS to the Obama for President campaign.
10. PEPSI COLA-(big donor of the DNC, also after the election of Obama changed their logo to resemble the Obama logo).
11. CITGO GAS-(Owned by Hugo Chavez & Joe Kennedy).
12. HEINZ FOOD PRODUCTS- Owned by John and Tereza Kerry.
13. PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA- Owner John Schnatter, big donor to Gun Control organizations.
14. PIZZA HUT- In 2007, one of their drivers was robbed at gunpoint & instead of being a victim this man defended himself with his own "Legally owned Gun" and after a police investigation the incident was deemed justifiable, Pizza Hut Fired the driver anyway.
15. TYSON CHICKEN- In 2008 they cancelled an American holiday "4th of July" in favor of a Muslim holiday to win favor of their growing Muslim workforce.
16. HALLMARK CORP.- Big donor to gun control organizations and the DNC.
17. HILTON HOTELS- On July 19, 2009 allowed Muslim extremists to rent a ballroom for a rally. The theme was- "THE END OF CAPITALISM, THE RISE OF ISLAM".
18. MCDONALDS CORP.- Recently Funded a Pro Illegal Foundation seminar.
19. AARP - Supports Obamacare. On July 29, 2009, sponsored a town hall meeting for Obama to sell his healthcare plan.
20. GEICO INSURANCE- On August 17, 2009, decided not to air their commercials during the Glenn Beck program.
21. COMCAST CABLE COMPANY- Big donor to Ed Rendell and the PA. DNC.
22. GOLDMAN SACHS- In pocket of the DNC.
23. OPRAH WINFREY- Has done too many things to document. However on 10-21-09 the theme of her show was "The 5 happiest Countries in the world" (They were all socialist).
24. PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE- Supports a Pro-gay agenda.
25. GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE- Direct ties to the Obama administration. Use Bing!
26. DELMONTE FOODS-(Starkist Tuna), Major contributor to Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi's Husband has 17 Million $ in Starkist stock.
Thanks, kiddo! Now I know where NOT to spend my money. I will abide by it!
Have a great day!
Thank You Jules. It is not easy to live by and the lists keep coming in but it is power.
We are going to start the boycott, TODAY! But, this is not your Liberals kind of boycott. We are going to do things a little different. Like an avalanche, that builds over time, cracks and shifts, then starts to slide until finally it's roaring down the mountain with devastating destruction. I want to build this boycott until it buries the people who are hammering this country.
I want to demand that every Tea Party member take the first step and that is to Reply to this discussion, (http://teapartyorg.ning.com/group/boycott-central). Boycott discussion on Tea Party Command: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/group/boycott-central I would like you to Reply with a simple “OK” and make sure your following and keep following. When I check my emails I want to see dozens and dozens of notifications that say, Tom, Dick, Harry, Linda, Susan and Debbie replied to the discussion, “OK.”
This is how we are going to track, how well the boycott is picking up steam.
This discussion has already been set up so we should use it. If everyone does not get on the same page and coordinate their efforts then any boycott will fail. I want to use this one discussion as the central clearing house for organizing this boycott. Like a lot of you, I am a member of more than one group. If I can get some enthusiasm from this group and we can work out the bugs, then I will challenge the members of my other groups to sign up and reply to this discussion as well. So it's absolutely necessary to pass on any suggestions or feed back for this to be a success. _________________________________________________________________________
The following are the guide lines I'm going to use to target the companies we want to boycott.
Worst offence: is supporting the one world order or the globilization of the world.
This is the goal of the world banks, communists and Islamics.
Second worst offence: Contributing to the Democrat Party.
The Democrat Party is the major tool for creating the one world order.
Third worst offence: Anyone who supports Anti gun legislation.
This is a tool for the globalists and the Democrat Party to stop any resistance and take
away America's ability to fight back.
Fourth worst offence: Anyone who supports or has supported Obama Care.
This is the main legislation that will both, bankrupt America and enslave her people, in the
name of better health.
Fifth worst offence: Is any one supporting illegal immigration. We are a nation of laws and not men.
Someone that wants to immigrate to America should learn the language. The bill of
rights is written in English. The Constitution is written in English. Our laws are written
in English. They need to know about capitalism and the history of this country, until
they understand that freedom is not free. If they want to immigrate into this country
them they should take the steps necessary to be come good citizens and be prepared to
except the burden of self government.
Six worst offence: Is anyone blindly supporting the Islamics:
Even among the Tea Party, people have not come to grips with just how dangerous these
people are. There is nothing compatible with Sharia Law and the natural rights of man.
The only true religion is Islam and if your not a believer you must not only die, but, your
very existence is an affront to Islam so you must be hunted down and destroyed and that
includes whole nations.
Seventh worst offence: individual companies that support specific Democrat or Republican Anti-
American candidates and agendas.
Eight worst offence: Anyone who targets our institutions like The Tea Party, Glen Beck and Fox news.
They are trying to shut us up and stop us from having our say. I will not give them
money to use against us and reward them for their efforts.
Ninth worst offence: is for the supporting of the gay agenda.
I put this last because it is a trap they have set for us. We know that the gay agenda is
not about fairness or rights. It is about undermining the morality of America.
The Rothschild Manifesto – circa 1840?
11. We must use Alcohol, drugs, sex, pornography, gambling, all vices and Moral
corruption to destroy the youth all all nations.
17. we will control all major outlets of media and information.
Communist Goals (1963)
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation
of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books,
magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and
emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates
the principle of "separation of church and state."
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Instead of saying that a company is supporting gay rights, I'd rather say that the company is not supporting family values. Marriage comes from matrimony and matrimony comes from the church and is about raising children. It started in the church as a religious sanctioned commitment to God by the parents and divorce was not allowed, because of the children. To make a good citizens does not happen over night. It requires a lifetime commitment on behalf of the parents.
A society cannot grow and flourish without the process of creating new citizens.
I want to keep the replies as short as I can. But a boycott is a complicated thing, so I'm going to bust it up into pieces. This is for easier reading and discussion.
The purpose of this reply, is to announce that I am starting the boycott.
The first step is for everyone to lock into a central communication point and expand it beyond this particular Tea Party group.
The first order of business is to set priorities. Before we decide who to boycott, we'd better decide why. We can't boycott everyone at once so we had better decide what's the most important reason's down to the least.
This is not your daddies kind of boycott. This boycott will start by finding these bad companies and permanently moving our business elsewhere. Once that's been accomplished then we will end with the traditional boycott to drive our dissatisfaction home.
Thank you, I've gotten lots of companies to avoid, but, I was very shy of alternatives.
This link has a good number of them.
W.K. Kellogg Foundation SEIU funded attacks on voter ID laws
Cheez-It Morning Stars Famous Amos
Pringles Carrs Town House
Keebler GardenBurger Bear Naked
Austin Murray Natural Touch
Amazon - Support Gay and Same Sex Marriage
Starbucks - Same
Rockefeller Foundation ( Chase Bank, Exxon, Mobil, Standard Oil)
The Allstate Corporation
Bank of America
The Coca-Cola Company
Ford Motor Company
General Motors Corporation
The PMI Group, Inc.
State Farm Insurance Companies
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
"This is a list of (American) companies who either own factories, or have contract factories producing their products in China. Some of the companies produce 100% of their products there, and others only produce parts, or certain ingredients for their products. The list below is approximately 1% of the actual Corporate list."
I have already boycotted many, knowing it would not do much good as this is a movement that must take place by all. What I have found is that Dems not Repubs are all about big business.
Boycotting their businesses is not an easy thing and you need to ask yourself is that box of cereal really so important that I will hand over my freedom , my children and grandchildrens futures? This is a very small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things but all the same it requires discipline and commitment.