Citizens,

What say you?  I want to place a picture of myself in my avatar as some of you have done. 

Does it worry you or are you to committed to the preservation of our Republic to let it stand
in the way? 

I am going to place mine up there right after I finish this posting.  I just wanted to get your
thoughts on the matter?

Thank you,

Jonathan

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see nothing wrong with it.

• okay

• There, a friend sent me this from one of our rallies.

• Nope, doesn't worry me if you show your picture Jonathan.  Haven't been able to post a picture so I guess "Old Glory" will do just fine.

• Jonathan, I don't think there's any reason to worry about having your picture there.  If Big Sis (or Jane-O as I call him) decides it's time to make us disappear for being domestic terr0rists, her goons will have no trouble at all finding us by our email addresses and IP addresses.  There is truly no hiding these days.  But have confidence in the fact that there are literally millions of us on any such "list", and if they really want to try to go after us that way, they will have a furious and heavily armed resistance on their hands.  And no matter how many Generals they purge, they know they can't count on the military to follow orders to turn against their own countrymen.

Much more likely approaches to watch for include harassing us via the IRS or simply unplugging the internet sites we use to communicate.

• Faces are identifiable. An image with a flag doesn't seem to be a regular or willing to show who they are. 

• Hello Jonathan, I haven't figured out how to post a picture of myself... which may be why many people haven't done it. When I post comments the icon comes up as the USA flag, which is good with me. Each of us represents the USA flag, which is wonderful! Can you tell me how to post the picture? Thanks, Tamra

• Tamra, I just figured out how to do it. When you first login, you will see your name as well as "settings" below your name on the right hand side of the screen. Click on settings, and then Profile. You will then be able to choose a photo for your page. Hope this helps. 

• How do You See Yourself?

• I posted my picture only because my picture is far better than my grizzly attitude :)
This reply was deleted.