Replies

• must have been when she told me her puter went haywire lol

• Eric Pearson    

genfinders@aol.com  

172.3.42.252  Apr 28, 2013

Henry Massingale fascmovement@yahoo.com   unavailable   April 20, 20122011   

Hank Jordan    tnwarlord1@yahoo.com  68.59.190.175     Jan 17, 2014

Banned (suspended from the network)  per Ralph, per Streetsweeper.

Eric Pearson's Page
    Eric Pearson's Page on Tea Party Command Center
  • Suspended David A Darflinger from network.  I blew this-will do better next time, I promise-didn't realize I needed his profile page and email address.  Per Dee.  I warned him this morning, and this evening found another racial slur and also that Kristi had deleted a comment and posted it on the moderators' page. 

• http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profile/PatriciaSacchi  I have suspended him/her from network this is totally uncalled for.
    Permalink Reply by Pat S 8 hours agoDelete

I HOPE EVERY S******* DEM AND REPUB READ THIS...F**K YOU OBAMA, F*** YOUR ADMINISTRATION, F****THE REPUBS WHO REFUSE TO KNOCK THIS P********ON HIS A**...F*** ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE GIVING HIM HIS BEST BLOWJOBS SO THEY CAN GET THEIR LITTLE "FAVORS" IN RETURN....GIVE ME AN ALLEN WEST EVERYDAY..THE MAN WILL STAND RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND SAY...F*** YOU RIGHT ALONG WITH ME....HEY I'M NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, NEVER PLAN ON BEING POLITICALLY CORREST...BEING POLITICALLY CORREST GETS YOU ONE THING, A WIDER A*******E....I SURE AM HAPPY WITH MY LITTLE ONE AND I "AIN'T" ABOUT TO START KISSING ANYONE'S A*** JUST FOR PERSONAL GAIN...I CAN GET MY OWN PERSONAL GAINS ON MY OWN.

Please refer to rules of conduct found under the members' tab.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE OFFENDED BY THE WORD "F**K"...I SUGGEST YOU TRY USING IT, IT GETS A POINT ACROSS IN TWO WORD OR LESS...AND I'M NOT ABOUT WASTING MY BREATH ON ALOT OF WORDS THAT DON'T AMOUNT TO SHIT.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT OBAMA...F**K HIM.....HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS LEADERSHIP..F'ING LOSER...HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS ADMINISTRATION.....F'ING LOSERS...HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE REPUBS WHO ARE SUCKING HIS "JOHNSON" F**K THEM....HOW I FEEL ABOUT MUSLIMS AND ISLAMS...GET THE F**K OUT OF MY COUNTRY....HOW I FEEL ABOUT TEACHING MY KIDS ABOUT MUSLIMS AND ISLAM IN PUBLICH SCHOOLS....THE F**K THEY WILL.

OH AND IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE BY MORE CHOICE OF WORDS...TOO  BAD!

• ADMIN

Deleting these blog posts:

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs Boston Bruins Live Stream Online Free NHL Hockey TV  http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/watch-columbus-blue-jack...

Watch Pittsburgh Penguins vs Florida Panthers Live Stream Online Free NHL Hockey TV

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/watch-pittsburgh-penguin...

Watch Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens Live Stream Online Free NHL Hockey TV

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/watch-toronto-maple-leaf...

Watch Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers Live Stream Online Free NBA Basketball TV

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/watch-chicago-bulls-vs-c...

Banning poster:

Iams Lazx

• Male
    • Garland, TX
    • United States
    Name Email IP Address Category Date Joined
    Iams Lazx iamslazx@yahoo.com 217.55.28.35
  • Ray Merrell is one and the same he changed his photo to one of the orginals of Maynard Merrell, 
    Ray is from the same town and same state as Maynard.

Ray Merrellm1garand.rifle@yahoo.com99.75.166.16Member (default)Nov 3, 2013

each time Maynard would sign in with different IPs

Ray Merrell m1garand.rifle@yahoo.com 99.75.166.16 Member (default) Nov 3, 2013

Maynard Merrell was suspended about a month ago.

• http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profile/KatherineMcLemore

eMail Address
    kmclemore205@bellsouth.net
    Do you acknowledge that you are an American Citizen, and that this website is by and for Americans?
    Yes
    Please fill in the missing word to this quote: We the ______ of the United States...
    People
    Do you agree to disagree without being disagreeable?
    Yes
    How did you hear about TeaParty.org?
    Comment on a status
    Do you agree Obama must be removed from Office?
    You mean Barry Soetoro? LOL, smh!!!
    If you are willing to help what would you be willing to do?
    Share discussions, Start discussions, Anything I can do to help

FROM PROJECT VERITAS HELP US STOP MEDIA BULLYING. ANY FUNDS GARNERED THIS LAWSUIT WILL GO DIRECTLY TO TRAINING AND DEPLOYING MORE VIDEOGRAPHERS, SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO EXPOSE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

https://www.projectveritas.com/libel  (Suspended per Terri)

• Jack Harper replied to Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord's discussion Tea party determined, not chastened, after loss
    "Hate to say it, but the tea party lost the battle and lost the war, the tea party will never contract the GOP and the GOP will start to distance itself from the tea party.  The idea of starting a third party is also a failed plan.  "
    4 hours ago
    Jack Harper replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Stop rooting for “bipartisanship”
    "Collectively the tea party has little knowledge or clear ideas on how to operate and manage any governmental agency. Your inability to understand that government needs to work for the better good of every American is appalling. The tea party just…"
    yesterday
    eMail Address
    chris.livak@measllc.com
    Do you acknowledge that you are an American Citizen, and that this website is by and for Americans?
    Yes
    Please fill in the missing word to this quote: We the ______ of the United States...
    people
    Do you agree to disagree without being disagreeable?
    Yes
    How did you hear about TeaParty.org?
    News
    Do you agree Obama must be removed from Office?
    not sure
    If you are willing to help what would you be willing to do?
    I can't help
  • http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profile/georgegilbert?xg_source=profile...

george gilbert replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Democrats Meltdown When they Don't Get their Way!
    "Sheila ( the APE ) Lee, what a piece of work That C*NT is"

george gilbert replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Media blackout: Mob "hunted" white victims in Cincinnati
    "If it was My house, thered be 3 DEAD N*GGERS"

george gilbert commented on Timothy B. Mod's blog post TX Congressman Says Obama’s Under Investigation By House, Senate & FBI – Will Impeachment Follow?
    "NAH .I doubt it. But I'll settle for a Speedy Trial, for FRAUD and TREASON. Followed by a HANGIN for TRAITORS"

george gilbert replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Docs: DOJ Provided Support for Trayvon Martin Rallies
    "that Banner those PORCH MONKEYS are holding is funny. I think TRAYVON da COON GOT Justice"

george gilbert replied to Ralph E WallSrAdmin's discussion Mob beats man on his own front porch “for Trayvon”…press ignores
    "I iWERE HIM, iD SAY nigger bleed a lot, aLL OVER MY PORCH TOO. rIGHT AFTER I SHOT THE BASTARDS"

• ADMIN
    A Troll with two other IDs:
    maladeen.america@hotmail.com

John MacLauren wolfmills@hotmail.com
    Bill Wade bdubswade@outlook.com

All have the same IP addy:  

(from Ohio)
    All accounts were suspended for spam....
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Question of the Day
    "Sold out. why be conservative when you can flaunt it."
    30 minutes ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Chelsea Clinton : We need a woman in the White House
    "No. I don't like the way she dresses. She reminds me of who lesbians use to dress. Not that lesbians are bad, its just that I think that our current first lady  dresses better."
    34 minutes ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen posted a discussion

MUSLIMS ALOUD TO WORK IN THE AIRPORT

Not all Muslims are terrorists. They are very nice people so when you go to the airport and see someone that looks like they are from the "middle east" don't go crazy and think we are going to kill your family. I think we should start watching out for radical Christian, white guys who might stab us on our way to the airport. We are Americans too! So stop reporting all my cousins to the police! I am here legally and so is my family you fools. Also, stop trying to burn down our places of…See More
    52 minutes ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion The Gun Control Playbook: The REAL agenda forumlated in 1994
    "Yes give us our guns. It would also be nice if we could have our bomb materials back. It helps to hunt for bears and stuff. I think we should especially let the Muslim people have guns. We are not dangerous and should be treated as well as other…"
    1 hour ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Caption this photo!
    "That is very racist sir. what be your deal? "
    1 hour ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Caption this photo!
    ""I put my hand on your knee and now they put this photo of me on a web cite" yup"
    1 hour ago
    Manha Tehra Aladeen replied to National Director, Dee's discussion Discrimination by another name
    "Everyone is a little bit racist but now she can stay home and be a good wife like Allah told her to do."
    1 hour ago
This reply was deleted.