Replies

• This is the culture of death and their maniacal rants.  This is stoked, funded and supported by the commiecrats, Marxists, and other undesireables.

• Keep your knees together and you won't have to worry about getting an abortion.

• Villages everywhere, seem to be missing all their idiots - -they've all gathered in DC.; a mentally sick, depraved part of society, that needs far more help then mere man can give them.  This is a part of society that needs the healing and blessing only a loving God can give.

• These people are so blind they need prayer for GOD to open their eyes if possible

• I believe is the point where God is compelled to see himself as foolish, for fronting benefit of doubt and forgiveness with no improvement from the offender. 

God does not like to see himself as a fool in his own eyes.

Revelation 3:15-16 -"15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of My mouth. " 

• Too bad their parents didn't feel the same way.  Try birth control idiots!

• ADMIN

2 Timothy 3 - But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,  treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,  always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Luke 23:29 - For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’

• ADMIN

So, Young Demon admits what is being aborted is a baby not simply an embryo or blob,but a human. 

Isn't that murder? 

• This video demonstrates why our founders established the electoral college as the means to elect the President... Each state determines how its electors will be chosen.  In the beginning, state legislatures appoint electors and they elected the President, based on their state legislature and Governor's direction... not the MOB.  State Governments elected the President from the get go and the Constitution still provides for that system.  We need the several state legislatures to reinstate the original Constitutional System for choosing Electors. We need our  Electors to cast their electoral vote according to their State's directions... Not the MOB's fickled and often arbitrary inclination.

US Senators were once appointed by State Legislatures or governors... they were not elected by popular vote... thus, the States had a  constitutional means to directly influence Federal Legislation and the administration of the federal government.  We need to return to those two constitutional systems... one for the election of the President and the other for the appointment of US Senators... it will break the back of the  Administrative State and return the primary source for our governance to the States.

• Hear Hear!

This reply was deleted.