Replies

• Only fools pay any attention to CNN, MSNBC, Twitter, Facebook, Google ...reminiscent of Himmler, Goebbels, and Tokyo Rose.

Me? I've cancelled them ... bye bye.

• Shades of what they tried to do to Kavanaugh. Why do the REPUBLICANS not start doing the same to the DEMS. Just go through the logs of those that were on the LOLITA ESPRESS. 

• Nope, I don't believe Matt Gaetz has done anything of what they're alleging.  He's a stand-up guy and he's been a loyal supporter to Our POTUS Trump.  He stands up in the house of rips and tears them all a new one!  That is why they're doing this - they just don't like him, they will do all they can to destroy him and his friends, including Governor DeSantis, both of whom could have a real shot at the Presidency someday, if the 2020 election is EVER "fixed", that is.  Just occurred to me, if the commie/demonRats are sooooo secure in their ability to steal elections as they have for soooo long, why bother smearing and defaming opponents?  They can always steal a win away from them.  Maybe to keep our attention diverted, I suppose.  Makes a good story to feed the media flunkies. grrrrrrrrrrrr

• MSNBC is trying to deflect their own guilt of sex trafficking to someone else!! It's MSNBC who is GUILTY!!!

• No I don't believe anything they "report"  

• CNN makes this World A SICKER PLACE TO LIVE-!!! TRUMP IS RIGHT- CNN is "FAKENEWS"-!!! I DO NOT WATCH-!!!

• What they cannot find they make up.  Kinda reminds me of ? Provda? Russian propaganda?

• cnn, the communist not news network leads the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists!!!!!!!!!!

• No surprise.  After all the whole bunch of anti-American Democrats follow the Marxist doctrine.

This reply was deleted.