ADMIN

Drake's Place: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is NOT an actual medical ...

The World Health Organization said Friday that a vaccine will be a “vital tool” in the global fight against the coronavirus, but it won’t end the Covid-19 pandemic on its own and there’s no guarantee scientists will find one.

World leaders and the public must learn to manage the virus and make permanent adjustments to their daily lives to bring the virus down to low levels, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a news conference from the agency’s Geneva headquarters. “At the same time, we will not, we cannot go back to the way things were.”

Throughout history, outbreaks and pandemics have changed economies and societies, he said.

“In particular, the Covid-19 pandemic has given new impetus to the need to accelerate efforts to respond to climate change,” he said. “The Covid-19 pandemic has given us a glimpse of our world as it could be: cleaner skies and rivers.”

read more:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/21/who-warns-a-coronavirus-vaccine-alone-will-not-end-pandemic.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain&fbclid=IwAR1WhTwf_vFoIIGlYFm8nL9gwQ4sbt_150ste3qkuWut-L_NUOy0xo44V58

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The CCP contaminated the whole world ON PURPOSE!  The U.N. is a feckless body of Kleptocrat Social Engineering  Bureaucrats pushing a one world totalitarian order/ A modern day Mt. Olympus totally impotent to ddeal with the CCP's treachery  DEFUND THE U.N.'s TREACHERY!!!

• No people does not mean clear skies and clean rivers.

• Bill Gate has stated that EVERYONE will have to take this vaccine. Then when he was asked about thosew who refuse to take it, Gates said, "THEY WON"T HAVE A CHOICE"!

• There never has been a successful vaccine for any Corona Virus. Let's let them spend billions on it and then refuse to take it

• I want to see ALL of the politicians lined up and getting the vaccine first. Then we can wait a few weeks to see what happens. 

• I agree with you 100%

• GREAT IDEA, BIDEN FIRST, THEN THE CONGRESS AND SENATE, THEN DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS, MAYORS AND ATTORNEY GENERALS

• Who cares what the head of the WHO says? America is out of that corrupt organization because Trump shows global leadership once again. He makes the world respect the USA again and rebuilds our global reputation that obummer had destroyed. The world is jealous of Trump who saved millions of lives in the US without the WHO.

• Just so everyone knows, the numbers of humans that have been in the testing of the CoVid vax, have ALL gotten systemic disorders as a direct result. This is the one my MODERNA. Moderna has never made a vaxx before. The vaxx uses Hydrogel, which is nanotechnology. It is called Gene Technology Technology. It genetically modifies the human being. 

I think all the secret and bloviating globalists should be lining up first to take this evil thing into themselves. While we watch. I agree with depopulation in this instance. This blowhard can go right after Gates and Fauci. 

• Your a d=head. Bill Gates is on live CNN interview stateing that the way to depopulate the world is with vaccines. But your too f'kn stupid to know that. Your too damned lazy to do any research on this issue. You are a f'kn puppet for the globalist take over of this nation. Your hate has f'kd up your head.

This reply was deleted.