Replies

• Ole' Joe said, WHAT PRESS CONFERENCE-??? and he wasn't joking-!!! AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS LAUGHING THEIR AS_ES OFF AT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-!!! and it's NOT FUNNY-!!! United We Stand-Divided We FALL

• Laura Ingraham played a side by side of a Trump press conference vs Biden's.  Funny.

• Embarrising

• Mr. Magoo.

• THE "OLD FART PUPPET" HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HE IS "SUPPOSED TO BE DOING"!!  PERHAPS HE'LL TURN TO "WILLY'S HOE, HARRIS" FOR INSTRUCTIONS!  BUT HE'LL FAIL AGAIN AS SHE IS JUST AS MUCH OF AN IDIOT IMBECILE AS HE IS!!  DEMON-RATS, AND THEY THINK THINK THEIR SHIT DOESN'T STINK AS MUCH AS THEY DO!

• I am glad I did not watch it.

• Thank God no one had to pull his finger.

• Listened to part of it before I became so sick I wanted to throw up; what a dumb ass.  The guy is so out of it I'm supprised he even knows that it's daylight out when the sun is up.!!!!

• Deamoncrats use the virus and BLM and the threat to arrest and hurt anyone that doesn't go along with their hostile government!! Enough, our Country!! TBOC....Take Back Our Country!  If someone broke into your home....how long would it take to fight back? Amen

• Poor nothing. He brought it on himself. Karma's a bitch, ain't it, Joe?

This reply was deleted.