ADMIN

7823169098?profile=RESIZE_400x

Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, is offering a course entitled “How to Overthrow the State,” which includes encouraging students to engage in “producing a Manifesto,” and “writing a persuasive essay on rewriting history and confronting memory.”

A course being offered at Washington and Lee for the fall semester focuses on encouraging students to think of ways they can “overthrow a sitting government,” according to the course description on the university’s website.

“This course places each student at the head of a popular revolutionary movement aiming to overthrow a sitting government and forge a better society,” reads the course description.

“How will you attain power? How will you communicate with the masses? How do you plan on improving the lives of the people? How will you deal with the past?” the description adds.

The course, “How to Overthrow the State,” is worth 3 credits toward an accredited college degree.

Along with how to lead a revolution, students will also be studying Marxist revolutionary and assassin Che Guevara, and will be tasked with “producing a Manifesto” and “writing a persuasive essay on rewriting history.”

read mdore here: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/03/washington-and-lee-university-offers-course-on-how-to-overthrow-the-state/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO FUNDING TO THESE IDIOT INDOCTRINATION CENTERS

TEACH OUR KIDS OURSELVES IT MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THEM AND THE NATION

OVERTHROW THE STATE MY GOD THESE KIDS ARE PURELY BRAINWASHED.  TIME TO UNDO THAT

• Yes, it SHOULD be overthrown, but definitely NOT by the Left.

• Re write history?

Brain dead indoctrinated in school useful idiots working as hard as they can for their own destruction and too stupid to know it.

• How about a course on how to overthrow Universities?

• Simple course which has been tried since the begining of recorded history. All attempts end the same way . The small people get slaughtered, The ruling class gets rich and lives in prosperity. The enslaved people cry out for freedom and overthrow the ruling class and on and on. The American experiment is the best chance for the citizenry. People are still risking all to get here and have a chaqnce to live.The only time that the over educated will ever have heaven on earth will be when The Lord Jesus Christ reappears on earth.

• That's how it always happens. We are lucky that Trump prevents this here in the US. He looks out for the everyday American. He is one of us, not a corrupt politician or a privileged member of the ruling class. He is a successful, self made business man from New York and Hollywood star. We couldn't ask for a better man to represent us, real Americans.

• Cut Federal Funding!  Simple solution.  But of course we don't do simple.

• Insurrection and usurption! I am sure Trump and Barr are on the case. Once they clean up the judiciary, they will bring charges against these people left, right, and center because they know that real, patriotic judges will convict these terrorists and punish them to the full extent of the law. Alas, this can't be done right now. There are too mant marxist and activist judges still on the bench. They'd let these terrorists off the hook. That's why Trump needs to take control of the judiciary and put judges on the bench that are loyal to him before charges can be brought against these terrorists.

• I don't want any president to take control of the Judiciary; I want trump to appoint judges who will make decisions based on the constitution, nothing else.

• Well, Trump can't control the judiciary directly but he needs to appoint judges that are loyal to him so that the laws get enforced the right way.

This reply was deleted.