ADMIN

Video: Project Veritas Infiltrated Antifa

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who is funding them?  Short answer - -sorryazz george, his orgs AND the DNC!

• Barry's private army... ACORN, Exposed and disbanded... Now renewed and renamed... Antifa. Same goals, same tactics. Same punks :/

• This needs to be shared worldwide!!!

• THESE ARE LITTLE JERKS THAT SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL BUT OLE CORONA PANIC POLITICIANS THOUGHT IT BEST TO LET THEM OUT TO DESTROY PERSONAL AND CITY PROPERTY ACROSS THE NATION!

• Spead this to people you know- 

The media writes about anarchists, but does not mention specifically Antifa. The New York Post has quoted NYPD expert as saying that the rioters are coordinated and communicate through encryted messages and plan before hand which properties they are going to loot/destroy.  They did have a short column by Andy Ngo on Antifa in their Fast Takes column where they have short quotes from various people- it is usually the page before their editorial page. 

These people are frightening.

• I prefer a 357 magnum hollow point!

• I prefer action to empty rhetoric... it now appears that we must bow our knee to Antifa and join in their destruction of the nation... as did many Governors, Mayors, and some NG troops... for the camera.  What happened to our policy:   We don't negotiate with terrorist?  Not only are we negotiating it sounds like we are apologizing.  What in God's name is happening to common sense?  I am certain whatever is happening it isn't in God's name.

• DITTO......CENTER MASS.......

• I'm not worried. We have a strong, authoritative leader who knows how to take care of business. He has made America great again and will continue to make it even greater. He will destroy all opposition to him including antifascists who fight against fascism. We will prevail. Fascism is coming to our great and beloved country. Antifa won't stop it. Have faith! Trump 2020!!! 

• AMERICA AND AMERICANS .....FIRST AND ALWAYS.....WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE, WE ARE 'AMERICANS'.....

BRING IT ON..LET'S ROLL.....

GOD AND OUR FAITH WILL BE OUR SHIELD TO VICTORY.......IT ALWAYS HAS.......

GOD BLESS OUR BELOVED AMERICA AND HER HERO TROOPS AND PATRIOTS......

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND VP PENCE...AMERICAN PATRIOTS.....

This reply was deleted.