ADMIN

All I do is Win Win - Trump Shrugging | Meme Generator

Trump campaign adviser Jason Miller has vowed President Trump will bring up the Hunter Biden email story at Thursday night’s third and final presidential debate.

“I think Joe Biden is compromised,” Miller claimed.” Joe Biden has now dodged this multiple times.”

"Are you the ‘big guy?’ Are you the ‘chairman?’ Is Hunter Biden handling family expenses and setting aside money for you?” he continued during an interview on Fox Business.

Miller went on to suggest that if the debate moderator isn’t willing to bring up the controversial story, President Trump will.

“If Kristen Welker, the moderator, doesn’t bring it up, I think you’re pretty safe to assume that the president will,” he suggested. “Again, these are real simple questions.”

The emails in question were first published in the New York Post.

They, in part, revealed that Biden’s son may have introduced the then-vice president to a top executive at the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

read more:

https://menrec.com/trump-threatens-to-mention-hunters-email-story-at-debate-after-media-ignores-it/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope that Donald Trump will stand on his ground to defeat Joe Biden this Thursday.

• Trump will finish Biden at the debate on Thursday. He won the last debate hands down and killed it in the townhall last week. No reason to expect anything different this time around. Trump is a born winner.

• President Trump should open the debate with this statement "For the hundred times I denounced white supremacy now can someone ask Biden does he denounce Antifa ".

• What is sad is the all so obvious fact that the only person relied upon by the conservative people is Donald J. Trump.  A single person.  No help, no assitance whatsoever by the Department of Justice, National Intelligence, the CIA, not one effing lawyer, nothing but words and noises, grunts, groans, and feeble protests from the Right, that something better be done, and Trump better do it.  Trump must eradicate crime, bring criminals to justice, all by his lonesome self.

What the hell is this?

People pontificate on this very platform that TRUMP is the reason for the season of social unrest, violence, looting, burning, killing and mayhem, and it is his fault alone because he is not using military force to curb bull-shit criminal groups like antifa and BLM.  Now, we even have a known criminal running for President.  And nobody does one damned thing about it. Other than gas bag it.

This country is going to get exactly what we deserve in a couple of weeks.  If Trump is not reinstalled then we can all pee on the fire and go hide like a bunch of pansies.

Justice has fallen in the street.  

• Pres. Trump is not the reason for government corruption he is the solution... The President has the Constitutional POWER to right our ship of state,  he alone has the power and is positioned to sweep clean the sea of corruption in government, including key members of the Cabinet... who have demonstrated they are unwilling to go after their life long associates. 

Betrayal has become a business in Washington and both political parties are dealing in it, leaving the President on his own to organize the necessary resources required to clean out the swamp.  Recent chants at Trump Rallies have focused on LOCKING UP agents of the Deep State.  It is obvious that the base wants the Swamp drained ... now rather than later. 

The Battle of Athens (1946) is about to repeat itself nationwide... a microcosm of government corruption erupting in a local civil war.

See: https://tennesseeencyclopedia.net/entries/battle-of-athens/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29

Athens, Battle of
      Officially, the “Battle of Athens” in McMinn County began and …
    • I hope we are going to see a different Donald Trump this Thursday.

• Be careful what you wish for. A polite Trump is a disapppointing and untrustworthy Trump. He is a fighter and it needs to show he is still fighting. My opinion. I do not think it matters if he has any certain voting bloc or not. Patriots want a fighter. If Chrisitans haven't learned anything through all of this, then it is on them. Maybe a trigger less, but no more.

• Hey! Jea9 I am looking for Trump to Demand Joe Biden Son to come clean and for Joe to confess what he is doing is wrong too because Joe Biden and the Obama administration should have been in jail a long time ago.

• I agree with you and pray this happens, Jeff. They deserve to hang.

• Exactly

This reply was deleted.