ADMIN

Top 5 ways Democrats plan to STEAL the 2020 POTUS election ...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't get me wrong, Biden is guilty of extortion and bribes but HE is being used by the democratic party Pelosi was revamping the 25 amendment,s not for Trump but for Biden, I would give him 6 months before he will be removed and Harriss would become president Biden is mentally screwed

• I pray that GOD will see Trump succeed

• I HOPE AND PRAY  THAT WHAT IS BEING SAID IS TRUE!!!  THE ROTTEN, LYING, CROOKED BASTARD DESERVES THE MAXIMUM PENALTY THAT CAN BE DELT HIM!!

• Joe. Trump is telling us this election was rigged and the evidence is overwhelming. That's enough for me to know that it is true. Don't despair. Trust Trump no matter what! 

• it's not just biden the Obama administration.

• Sure1 Just like Hillary Clinton should be sitting in prison. By the way, Hillary Clinton is an elector for the state of New York. Apparently democrats never seem to go to prison for crimes most anyone else would be rotting somewhere.

• The great British courtier, wit and general observer of the human condition Sir John Harington (baptized 4 August 1560 – died 20 November 1612), once observed   "Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason."  I guess he had a crystal ball to see the future how else would he know about the Clintons? They sure prospered off treason!!! By the way how much did the Clinton Foundation make from the sale from the Uranium One sale of 20% of America’s uranium supply, the $14,000,000 that Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton received advance that she received for her book “Hard Choices” Which she now says she cannot remember anything about back home we call that “Chicago Amnesia”! Does anyone really need an explanation for that one and the $15,000,000 that The Honorable William Jefferson “Bubba” Clinton also known Her Majesty’s Police Service as “The Rhodes Scholar Rapist for his book “My Life,” besides $500,000 speaking honorarium “Bubba” Clinton received for speaking in Moscow. But as a paranoid old retired Treasury law enforcement officer with a really warped sense of humor I would love to watch sixty I.R.S. Criminal Investigation Division Special Agents auditing the Clinton foundations books. After all they have not be audited in over twenty years. I will know they found something when they start giggling and when they dissolve into gales of laughter I will know for sure the Clinton crime family gooses are cooked!! Especially if they are people I trained because it will be fun!!!

• Not one person has gone to jail, not one!

• I would like to see the Obama administration in jail once and for all

• Donna, I still have hopes the TRAITORS will swing from a gallows for their crimes!!!!!

This reply was deleted.