ADMIN

Trump has reacted strongly to his former attorney general Bill Barr’s criticism in an interview earlier on Friday, characterizing him as ‘weak, ineffective, and completely terrified of being impeached,’ after Barr criticized him in the interview.

During Barr’s interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Trump was furious that the former attorney general said Trump was ‘responsible’ for the January 6 insurrection, and surrounded himself with a ‘clown show’ of lawyers.

He also said he was prepared to resign if necessary. President Trump says he forced Barr to resign as a result of his actions.

‘Former Attorney General Bill Barr wouldn’t know voter fraud if it was staring him in the face – and it was,’ President Trump said in a statement on Friday.

‘The fact is, he was weak, ineffective, and totally scared of being impeached, which the Democrats were constantly threatening to do. They ”broke” him.’

54972111-10579961-image-a-23_1646453463976.jpg

Trump said that Barr ‘should have acted much faster on the [special counsel Robert] Mueller report’ and accused Barr of allowing ‘the fake Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax to linger.’

read more here: http://republicbrief.com/trump-hits-back-at-weak-and-ineffective-bill-barr/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He had four years.  Unless there was a plan going on that we don't know about yet, that was a ton of wasted time. Whatever happened to LOCK HER UP? !

• Yes he had four years and kept his promises. How is your boy Joe doing? I think you owe everyone a lot of money for the Bidenflation that you caused by voting for him. Lock her up does not happen by executive order dumbass. It takes the DOJ that is run by the attorney general Barr. A useless piece of crap like you. Go to your uncle Joe, it's time for his nap.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Obviously your an idiot. Republicans love Donald Trump because he sees a problem and fixes it. Every promise he made he has kept. More than people can say for you. It must realy suck being a RINO like you who tries to spew his crap and blame others only to find out others are not having it. Donald Trump was the greatest president of all time and when he wins (obviously without your vote) he will again return America to the leader of the free world it had been under his first four years. Showing pathetic losers like you that a true leader can succeed even when everyone around him tries to sabotage him (something a weazle like you knows a lot about). Trolls like you are a dime a dozen but your not even worth that much.

• Well said.

• And Trump fired Barr, right?

And Comey right? Trump fired a good man like Flynn on the advice of a bad man like Pence. Trump betrayed Judge Roy Moore. 

Trump was excellent in showing his love for America and Americans, for Veterans, for Patriots, for Israel and for the Church in America. Trump helped wake people up and create excitement for America instead of apathy. He deserves much credit for that as it led to righteous civil disobedience that we are now seeing everywhere. 

Trump was also excellent in treaties. He rocked in treaties.  He united the ME in better relationships with Israel. He did what he could with a non-compliant and backstabbing R party on his heels.

I do not stand for this government. I stand first for for my God Who art in Heaven.

After that I stand for only the Republick for which none of us have ever known. I owe nothing to this damn bankrupted corporate cabal pretending like Joe to be our government. 

I vote R only because there is no choice.  They suck most of them because they stand for nothing except compromise and favors. I am a R Precinct Comittee Person however I owe the R's nothing exceot to keep my word and my commitment. And to learn and speak up. I have already seen corruption in action. 

So how are you a "New Republican" when you act like fanboy instead of showing needed discernment? Fanboys are part of the problem in case you haven't noticed. 

• I guess I struck a nerve troll. If you knew anything the new republicans stand for America first. Unlike you that bends to whatever direction the wind blows. I have served this Country and watched my brothers in arms die for a lie perpetrated by a Republican President to line his pockets and the warmongers pockets. Kiss my rosey white ass with you sanctamonious bullshit. You will sit like a baby on the sidelines when armed resistance becomes necessary. My brothers and I will take this Country back from the armpit of hell that it is in. Don't worry your pretty little head. We won't throw you out.

• Bending to tbe wind is the last thing I would ever do. As for you, get your rosey band of brothers and lead instead of sitting here shooting off your rude mouth.

• Not to mention all the opposition from his own political party (a.k.a. the rinos) Everything Trump tried to do they wouldn't help him. Did he fix our energy problem? Yes he did and Biden reversed everything and now we have the energy problem again. Almost everything mlopez lopez said involves the DOJ that is controled by Obama holdovers and NO Trump can't fire them. Trump couldn't find anyone he could trust. So many people were stabbing him in the back. So much corruption.

mlopez lopez
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
  • Barr is weak, pathetic like all traitors, and there are many. He's a fake phony, ugly on the inside and outside. I hope he slips on a banana peel.

• This reply was deleted.
    • They would simply rig any new election like last time. They have no fear.

This reply was deleted.