Replies

• NONE OF THE STATES CAN BORROW MONEY.

THEY WILL BE TAXING AND JUST WATCH HOW FAST THEIR RATES GO UP.

BITE ME ALREADY PLANS 62% INCOME TAX RATES.   Add a 20% or more state tax and see how that works for ya.

• No NIH, BLM, CIA, NSA or UN mandates, No Agenda 21, Sustainable Development, no FED, no Bitcoin. No life terms for SCOTUS. No protected classes of Transgender preference added ex-post facto into Title IX. No entitements. No gov.co health care. HSA's for every citizen from 1st employment, go anywhere, accumulated benefits for entire life, and done.

• The only disagreement from me is on SCOTUS life terms.   I have no problem with that.

All the rest should be disabled asap.

• No licensing of air waves for traitors and seditionists. No censorship by tech tyrants. Federal class action lawsuits to take them all down permanently, or take them out and hang them.

• I'll vote for that.

• AMERICA.

• Yes, proves there is a lot money and infuence floating around, and people who have a price that has been meet.

• Time To Set This Election Straight!

• Yep, the "Big Sting" is about to hit the Democrat weasels. Now we will get to watch them scurrying for cover and turning on each other when faced with the exposure and consequences of their malfeasance. The mainstream media will be among the biggest losers, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of hypocrites.

• People voting multiple times, voting machines with "glitches", servers switching votes, GOP poll watchers being denied access, blah, blah, blah, .......  It's past time to show the cards and get this election thrown out and a new election scheduled, that or send the whole damn thing to the House of Representatives for a Congresssional vote.  EVERYONE knows the fix was in for Biden.  EVERYONE knows there is no way "Basement Joe" beat Donald Trump in a straight, fair election.  Everyone knows Donald Trump is still our President until January 20, 2025.  Get it done already ......

This reply was deleted.