YOU’RE FIRED: Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is Finally Gone. What’s Your Response?

Image result for Quarterback Colin Kaepernick fired cartoon

Colin Kaepernick was supposed to be an NFL star, but he ended up being a flash in the pan. When his lack of talent was exposed, he resorted to “protesting” to get headlines.

Now, even those days are numbered because Kaepernick is no longer under contract after parting ways with the San Francisco 49ers, via USA Today.

When Kaepernick first hit the scene, some pundits thought he was the future of the league. Along with the likes of Robert Griffin, he was going to change the way the QB position was played in the NFL.

As is typical with gimmicks, of which I have always said Colin was, NFL coaches get tape, and they expose them rather quickly.

NFL players are supposed to make progress as their careers move forward, but Kaepernick got worse with every passing season, sending the 49ers into the abyss.

After a major injury and some serious downtime, Kaepernick turned radical and went anti-police and pro Black Lives Matter, ultimately leading to his silent protest of refusing to stand during our national anthem.

When the press stuck the microphone in his face, he said all the popular trigger words like oppression and police brutality as well as calling Donald Trump a racist, proving he was scanning headlines instead of actually doing research and educating himself.

He was then an athlete with a voice who had just enough education to be dangerous but not enough to actually know anything — but plenty loud enough to cause significant problems.

I, along with many other people, questioned why he did not openly take this stance when he was a star in the league. With him literally warming the bench, he was now using his newfound “social awareness” to snag headlines.

Personally, I could not wait for him to go away because he was a no-talent, flash in the pan QB contributing to the divide rather than working to do something to help bring the country closer together.

Instead of wearing socks with police officers depicted as pigs, he should have been going out into the community working WITH the police to figure out how to fix the wrongs he claimed to be so passionate about.

Now, any team that decides to pick him up knows he brings more issues than talent with him.

Will he get a second chance with another team? I hope not because his 15 minutes of fame were more than enough for most of us.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/colin-kaepernick-is-finally-gone/

Views: 1321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what happens when you disrespect the national anthem!

Image result for Kaepernick loser

YES!!!

BOO HOO!

I was waiting to see when he'd self detonate on the 49er's bench.

I think what he needs to do now is get some more tattoos.

MIKE HARLOW

The NFL needs to adopt a policy to stop future events like not standing and respecting our national anthem,make a hard rule if a player refuses to stand he will be fired or held back from playing two games and have his pay held also. the American football fans are not going to continue to allow this to happen and if the NFL will not make changes they will suffer a loss in income which is why they are in business,show respect for our country NFL!!!.

I am terribly afraid the incompetent Cleveland Browns will take him.

;' /  - that would be typical for the team's past 20 years. Hopefully the current GM and coach have better sense. They already have the other failed 'read option' QB that had a great rookie year and then cratered to carry them over until they can find a real QB. 

my 2¢ = why can't we have 3 hour sports entertainment breaks void of politics??

Just one more Affirmative Action empty suite... whose racist hate America rhetoric and actions should have resulted in his immediate dismissal... for cause and without payment. 

However,  he was probably paid a huge sum to leave quietly... too, avoid racial overtones... In other words, he probably blackmailed (suitable term) the 49er's, rather than being seen as unable to perform at an acceptable level... In stead, he took the cash, bashed whitey on the way out, and left the arena for an activist role in the business of racial victimization.

You have to remember these people are all just concerned about themselves "self interest" they don't really care about America.  I am glad he got the axe.   

A true American cares about God, Family and Country and every action we take encompasses those values.

He's a moron who was trying to be original by denigrating his country.

Actually he's not a Mormon, he is a Muslim.  He took up the Muslim religion because of his new girlfriend whose Muslim.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service