With Great Struggle And Tumult Comes Great Victory

With great struggle and tumult comes greater victory… bringing the cause of men to admire the power of faith in their God… to overcome even the most difficult of circumstances.

I have seen the faces of battle-weary men stand the line… and count the fallen, only to rise again and again to stay the course… These brave souls, these soldiers true, carry the lifeblood of their forefathers, in the courage of their convictions… A band of brothers that can not be easily overtaken.
Let those who would dare attempt to overtake this nation know well the mettle of her manhood… the courage of her soldiers and the power of their faith and commitment to one another. Let the line be unbroken and the standard set high… That the cry of brotherhood might not die… For with great courage our children arise to the occasion… Crying give me liberty or give me death.

American’s love freedom and liberty… they will not go silently into the night. Be forewarned ye, who would seek her heart… too, pull her down and bind her with the shackles of tyranny.

RA Nelson
Col USArmy (Ret)

For More See: https://usar4me.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/with-great-struggle-and-tu...

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Little Girls have pretty curls but I like Oreo's the creame filled cookie with the hostest having the mostest... great cookies Oreo's... do you have any?  Can I come over and play... I'll bring a bag.

Ronald, you been smoking dope again...:)

Strange the inquiry of our youth to the regal of words long set in motion by a TV commercial... for Oreo's... but those were simple days where basics were appreciated and love was a common denominator... Today, there is good cause for your inquiry ... regarding the civil tongue over the rasping tongue of the Ader... most foul and poisonous snake.

No, it's not dope... its hope ... revealed in an old mans lament for better days.. of memories filled with friends and good company... whose thoughts did not race to degrading comments but looked to lift up a neighbor and to help a friend.  What has happened to America... where have those days gone.... gone to graveyards everyone... as Peter, Paul, and Mary would sing... where have all the boys gone, gone to graveyards everyone... when will they ever learn... when will they ever learn...

If ya say so....:)

I say so... friend or foe... I like your raw fortitude and attitude.  For a girl you're ok. Just get rid of the swastika ... you can keep the Pink Dress.

Nope

Indian giver... 

At least I did not genocide the Tribal People of Dan...:)

There we go again... The Danites disappeared around 721 BC... after the Assyrian conquest of the kingdom of Israel. How old are you anyway?

For More Info: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Dan-Hebrew-tribe

Think again, seeing how the Khazar wrote the info, its media BS in my book...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service