The Judicial Watch video banned by YouTube. So lets say this, what happened to the criminal investigation against the Democrat Party for the fake documents, "Russian Spy Scandal",  paid for with American Tax Dollars.

Coup Update, Schiff Show Trial Set, Where’s the Whistleblower & More! from Judicial Watch on Vimeo.

Your world is controlled by the banking system, they want open borders for America.

In late May 2016, a man calling himself Henry Greenberg contacted Trump advisors Michael Caputo and Roger Stone offering negative information on Hillary Clinton. Both Stone and Caputo refused Greenberg’s offer, but in his May 2, 2018 interview with the Office of Special Counsel, Caputo noted the Mueller team knew far more than he did about the Greenberg approach. This set off alarms.

Greenberg Dossier

Following his OSC interview, Michael Caputo deployed the financial resources of the Michael Caputo Legal Fund to investigate Henry Greenberg in the United States and Russia. The results of this investigation are contained within the Democrat Dossier in an article titled – the Greenberg Dossier.

The inquiry discovered “Henry Greenberg” is actually an alias: his legal name is Gennadiy Vasilievich Vostretsov. The 59 year old Russian citizen has assumed several names, apparently to avoid scrutiny: Vostretsov has a long history of violent criminal activity in Russia and the United States.

By his own sworn admission, Vostretsov has been an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigations for at least 17 years. Comprised within the Greenberg Dossier, you will find irrefutable proof that another FBI informant contacted advisors to presidential candidate Donald J. Trump in summer 2016, offering information on Hillary Clinton. Download Full file of PDF Sources – HERE.

In the summer of 2016, in the run-up to the November presidential election, and around the same time that FBI informant Stefan Halper offered Carter Page and George Papadopoulos “dirt” on Hillary Clinton, Roger Stone and Michacl Caputo were approached by long-time FBI informant “Henry Greenberg’, who was also offering information of great value to the Trump campaign. The connection between Halper and the FBI has already been established but the ongoing investigation into Greenberg has only just begun.

In response to a general question from Special Counsel investigators in a May 2018 interview, Caputo described a May 2016 telephone call from a man who identified himself as Hank Greenberg who said he had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Caputo referred him to Roger Stone, to vet. Stone had a brief meeting with Greenberg at a restaurant in Miami where Greenberg offered to deliver “negative information on Hillary” for $2 million. Stone scoffed at the suggestion that he or Trump would pay for opposition research and concluded the meeting with a text back to Caputo telling him that it was a waste of time, and suggested that Greenberg was crazy.

read more: http://democratdossier.com/dossier/

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE need action or WE will have 50 Kentucky's come 2020

Well I do think that could force a civil revolt. Don't you?

I guess Ronald thinks the Khazar Jew British Banking system will save the day...:)

There is no Khazar Jew British Banking system... There are no Khazar Jews.

You think? So what do you want to call the Jews of Rothschild Banking Federal Reserve? It is not normal for sure...:) 

Tif...

You know my position on this... Repeal the Federal Reserve Act and return its functions to the US Treasury and Congress.  Reform the Banking Laws and regulations to ensure that Banks serve the interests of their DEPOSITORS... 

Fix the banking system... don't burn it down.

Evidence of Crimes cited by the DOJ... why no indictments then?  Pres. Trump the DOJ is not following up on huge numbers of criminal acts with indictment and prosecution.

Attorney General Bar and FBI Director Wray must be fired... they are not faithfully discharging the duties of their office.  It is not a matter of dragging their feet or running careful and thorough investigations... it is evidence of corruption running rampant in the DOJ, FBI and Intel community.

The MSM is engaged in criminal conduct... the First Amendment doesn't give the Media the right to break the law... with impunity.  It is time for Pres. Trump to become personally engaged. It is time to declare Martial law as the Courts and Law enforcement in DC is compromised and may well be involved in criminal conduct.

Why is Trump permitting the VA to harras veterans using the DOJ and phony criminal charges?  Where is the President on this issue and why has the AG not dismissed the ongoing suite ... settling it.

I am beginning to question Trump's claims about draining the swamp and cleaning out government corruption.  Has he been corrupted?

I LOVE Judicial Watch.  They are doing so much heavy lifting in this mess we have allowed this country to get into.   The corruption is immeasurably deep and dark.  It goes all the way to the complete globalist cabal.  I don't know how one man, Pres. Trump can stop it.  We, the people, must help wherever we can. I wish I were younger and healthier.  God bless and help us.

How can Trump stop corruption in DC...  IN TWO WORDS... Martial Law.  We are in Constitutional Crisis, a clear and present danger to the Republic by internal forces is obvious and forebodingly pervasive in the institutions dedicated to ending such corruption. 

The only way to successfully deal with the problem is to suspend those institutions that are behind the sedition and fundamental transformation of our government... too, reorganize them, and to prosecute all those involved.

Trump needs to organize a new FBI... as was done during Prohibition... the corruption is much greater now than it was then.  Recruit its leaders from outside the federal government... use Constitutional Sheriff's and or State Police ... appoint special prosecutors from the pool of private attorneys...  appoint judges for a special court to try political corruption from outside of the current judicial system.

Then go after the corruption in DC using martial law and these special agents...  under the direct supervision of the Nations Chief Law Enforcement Officer... the President.  Tell the AG he is to be investigated as he is suspect of coverups and violations of the law... make it known that no one is above the law.

I could be for a one world government If Our Constitution was the rule of law that it was base on! It's on the back our Dollar. I don't think their blind to that!! The Libreal Power of OWG want Slavery Not Freedom!! For US!!! Trumps in the way of their BS dream for US!

Robert I have said that very thing myself. However common sense discouraged that thought.

.  The United states and the United Nations are not friends. They have been acting as friends as long as we fund them the way we do and as long as they can influence our nation's government.  They are basically Communists and a look at their Charter or Manifesto pretty much reveals that. What may have started as a "partnership" of sorts is now a competition for ultimate power.

The USA is forced into this competition because most of us want to remain sovereign and as free as we have always been. The Communist UN wants world domination. The  USA, is in their way. Soros has said so many times, and he is correct. As long as Pres. Trump is in office the globalist will not fully succeed. That's why they hate Trump.  If today he said he were a globalist, they would love him.

The UN and the USA relationship is going through some real rough spots on the way io it's ultimate end.  Every businessperson knows that a fifty/fifty partnership cannot exist. It must be 49/51 as someone has to have the final authority in disagreements. With that in mind I am convinced our relationship with the UN cannot continue as it is without the ultimate contest between ideologies is decided.

It is GLOBALISM vs NATIONALISM and in that scenario I am a Nationalist.  I don't know how this contest will be resolved but I am convinced it will not be painless. Ultimately Americans must decide which camp they are in and act on that. I pray it is Nationalism and more importantly I pray America has the wherewithal to protect this nation from the ultimate goals of the OWG.  It is likely to be a very unpleasant contest, and one WE must win if we are to continue as a free and sovereign nation.

People, Americans,  really need to let that sink in. They need to align themselves with their goal of choice knowing there will be a price to pay, but then freedom is NEVER free!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service