US Government Listed American Indians As Terrorist

The US Government needs not ask American Indians to fight in their up coming wars to end the world of men and allow only the one to live.

The ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Firm at youtube did not like the documents, linked in with the video, they do not want the white man to know they wish for them as well as all man to die, if you are not of the Children of Lilith, the Synagogue of Satan, and this is what they are.

If you are Hebrew and believe in Christ, they want you dead.

US Government Listed American Indians As Terrorist, thank you.

Lakota Woman is a memoir by Mary Brave Bird, a Sicangu Lakota who was formerly known as Mary Crow Dog. Reared on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in South Dakota, she describes her childhood and young adulthood, which included many historical events associated with the American Indian Movement.

Lakota Woman describes Brave Bird's participation in the 1972 Trail of Broken Treaties and the 1973 Indian Occupation at Wounded Knee. She also writes about her marriage to Leonard Crow Dog, the spiritual leader of AIM. She describes her involvement in the Native American Church.

Richard Erdoes (1912-2008) edited the book. Born in Austria and author of over 21 books, Erdoes was a longtime friend of Brave Bird and also helped her publish her other memoir, Ohitika Woman.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be us that turns the issues around, not you, and at this moment we are organizing over a hundred people to re- upload videos back on youtube.

Well, Rosie...

I am not totally against some of your views... I believe the White Race and Christianity are under serious assault with the intent of removing both from the Earth...

I just take a different approach to 'free association' and world history regarding the Nazis and other fascist groups.  Were there some things the Nazi's did that were good... yes, but the evil present far outweighed any beneficial contribution by Hitler and his Nazi party.

Can we learn from Germany's horrible experiences in WW-1 and WW-2... you bet.  However, we must view the record with a just eye... retrieving the truth not the propaganda of either side of the historical record.

Our Grandfathers were there Col. Nelson,

Germany was covered with a great evil, a culture of a people was being destroyed, by a different culture of a race a people.

Children enslaved, sold on the streets as whores. It was the evil earth spirit of the blood moon within Russia that brought all the nations against them.

The Jews killed were of the bloodline of Russia, by the hands of the Jews of Germany, Jews of Islam, and Jews of American Indians.

We all share a blood line, excluding Lilith, some people are evil and for over 10000 years those whom are imprisoned for building temples to evil were cast from the land or killed.

I think Hitler may take serious exception to you calling his SS Jews.... the SS was the cream of the German constabulary and responsible for everything from Hitler's personal bodyguard to running the Nazi Death Camps.

Maybe your Grandfathers can explain... how Hitler and his Nazi Party permitted Jews to overrun Germany? Your post claims: "Germany was covered with great evil, a culture of a people as being destroyed, by a different culture of a race of people" Quote, Two Feathers.

Explain, how the Jews killed were Russian Jews... when, millions of European Jews, from occupied Europe, were rounded up in places like France, Croatia, Italy, Greece, Czechoslovakia, etc., and murdered in the Nazi Death Camps?

What did the German SS do... capture Russian Jews and then ship them to France or Croatia first... and then send them, to Germany, to be murdered in the Nazi Death Camps? What about all their property and personal assets left in places like France or Rome...

Two Feathers, your grandfathers may be getting a little old... and mixed up on the facts surrounding the Jewish Holocaust... the JEWS did not MURDER FELLOW JEWS... the Russian Jews were not the only Jews marked for annihilation.

As for the seed of Lillith... she is more myth than fact, but if she did exist she became an ally of demonic forces and all of her seed indeed is evil.

You know Ronald, it is not important what you say, what is important in the hundreds of opinions being changed every day.

And hey ding bat, his grate grandfather is dead, just like yours....:)

There is a old saying about old foolish people repeating the same crap every time, they will be taking the same old fooling crap with them when to go, but we will still be here putting videos up and information until this whole US Government looks stupid as dog poop, but then they do not need any help looking stupid....:)

Well,  tiff you managed to do it once more... failed to read or comprhend what was stated in my last post... I did not refer to Two Feathers 'great-grandfathers'  I refered to his 'grandfathers' they could still be alive and may well have lived through WW-2.

The Truth and Historical Fact... don't change with time... so repeating them is exactly what should occurr...However, your generation has decided they don't like the Historical facts ... as they don't fit their scenario for change... and political correctness.  So, mountains of revisionist history and alternative facts (lies by another name) are being offered as the Truth... in our public schools and institutions. 

If you don't like real facts and and unvarnished history.... you can pick and choose several alternative scenarios today... all supposedly correct.  But we all know there can't be opposing facts and alternative records for historical events... one is correct and the others merely spin...

I do my best to fail to read most of the crap you write, but thats me...:)

Ooops, I got to put that dog on a leash..:)

Historical facts, at that time we only hoped the US and the British would stay out of the war.

Somewhere around 20,000 American Indian troops were in Germany, do you believe that our blood brothers would betray their own people to the white man again in the 21 century?

Please Col. Nelson, rewrite this.

The British and French were committed, by mutual defense treaty with Poland, to go to war WW-2.

The US did not enter the war until Dec 8, 1941... Any American Indians involved on the side of the USA would not have been committed until after Dec. 8, 1941.

The Native American population has a very good record of patriotism and support for the US... they can be proud of their record.  And, no I don't expect Native Tribal People to turn on their own people or the USA.  I expect they will support our nation and their heritage as it is in their interest to do so.

After them reading text and seeing some videos, public opinion within the tribes are turn fast, I guess that why they list them as Terrorist. AIM American Indian Movement.

I remember a statement by someone here, she said, GOD Bless the ADL, after reading the FBI reports, hell mam the ADL are terrorist.

A new title is coming up about the ADL....:)-

If you will remember back, US Gov... listed NRA members and Christians as terrorist.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service