Trump Picks Known Skeptic RFK Jr. to Head Federal Vaccine Commission

Image result for robert f kennedy jr they get the shot that night

President-elect Donald Trump has undoubtedly ruffled feathers in staffing his administration, but the choice of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. — known for his skepticism on the safety of vaccines — to chair a commission tasked with studying the efficacy of and issues concerning vaccinations, will undoubtedly raise eyebrows from both sides of the issue.

Kennedy, according to USA Today, will chair the presidential commission “to make sure we have scientific integrity in the vaccine process for efficacy and safety effects,” the environmental activist and politician told reporters after meeting with Trump on Tuesday.

Kennedy noted the incoming president requested the meeting, as he “has some doubts about the current vaccine policies and he has questions about it. His opinion doesn’t matter, but the science does matter and we ought to be reading the science and we ought to be debating the science.”

While advocates of the heavy vaccination schedule might find the choice of Kennedy — who has been castigated as an anti-vaxxer — quite startling, he insisted Trump remains “very pro-vaccine, as am I,” and only seeks to ensure “they’re as safe as they can possibly be.”

Corporate media hastily attacked the appointment of a skeptic to such an important commission; however, Kennedy insisted in the press conference public health and safety remains the topic of concern.

“President-elect Trump has some doubts about the current vaccine policies and he has questions about it,” Kennedy said, as reported by NBC News“He says his opinion doesn’t matter … but the science does matter, and we ought to be reading the science and we ought to be debating the science.”

Vaccination has frequently been a topic of bitter public dispute over the last few years, as parents of autistic children have pegged the ingredient thimerosal — which, in part, contains notoriously toxic mercury — as the culprit for the affliction.

President-elect Trump has, himself, spoken out about blindly supporting a medical practice without thorough and long-term investigation, as he stated in 2015 during a Republican primary debate,

“I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump–I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me. … [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.”

Countless anecdotal cases of the onset of autism coincidentally following a certain round of vaccinations have left a growing population of parents excoriating the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for failing to diligently investigate effects of contents of certain vaccines.

For its part, the CDC scoffs at such comparisons and has painted the anti-vaxx movement — and anyone daring to question vaccination — under the broad brush of hysterics.

“Research does not show any link between thimerosal in vaccines and autism, a neurodevelopmental disorder,” the CDC’s website advises — and the conglomerate agency has ostensibly ‘debunked’ the autism link numerous times.

A vocal movement of parents whose children’s autism abruptly took hold after immunization, however, find grave fault with the CDC’s failure to at least address their concerns.

Autism Speaks, an advocacy organization for individuals with autism, which aligns with the CDC, told NBC News in a statement, “Over the last two decades, extensive research has asked whether there is any link between childhood vaccinations and autism. The results of this research are clear: Vaccines do not cause autism.”

Kennedy stated about vaccines at a documentary screening on the subject in 2015,They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone. This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.

Coming under intense backlash for the capricious use of that term, Kennedy later apologized, stating,

“I employed the term during an impromptu speech as I struggled to find an expression to convey the catastrophic tragedy of autism which has now destroyed the lives of over 20 million children and shattered their families.”

Indeed, with the growing pandemic of autism — and the increased number of immunizations deemed necessary through childhood — it would seem the appointment of someone who finds safety and study relevant would be crucial to the interest of public health.

Kennedy is not, as the mainstream portrays, an unabashed anti-vaxxer — rather, he would like further study to prove or disprove either side in the issue.

After all, as the new chair of the presidential commission to study vaccines, Kennedy said in 2015, “They can put anything they want in that vaccine and they have no accountability for it.”

Perhaps more imperative than sounding alarms over skepticism, it would behoove the public to give Kennedy’s commission a chance to either prove vaccinations safe and viable — or deleterious to the children they’re supposed to immunize from disease.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/01/11/trump-picks-known-skeptic-r...

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may think they are safe. I do not. I do not use them because I do not want one broken anywhere near me, or my dog, or my cat, or anyone else. No, I never coated anything with mercury. My Mother was a chemist and she made sure I did not play with chemicals.

Thank you.  I was wondering WHO would use mercury to coat ANYTHING.  Never heard of anything so crazy.

We didn't know...  Most people didn't know.  It was fun, and MANY kids did it.  We're not dead yet...  I'm 80.  Suit yourself.  I'll continue to use them until they wear out.  That may take awhile...  I have one in a lamp for the past ten years.  Another in a hanging fixture for the past 6, and one in a range hood that I leave turned on overnight.  It's been there for the past 5 years.  My electric bill is much reduced by their use.

My solution is LED. More money, yes, but better light and lasts a loooong time. So there is an option other than curlies.

ALL of those individual bulbs continue to PILE UP.  One turns into MILLIONS.

I was using Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen cleaner on my kitchen counter and sprayed a column of ants. It killed them all on the spot. Gee, maybe I should worry that if I continue to use it, it will give me CANCER?

I don't give a damn.

Well, maybe you like some of these to compound annually in your body, then have at it. Compound these:

mercury, lead, arsenic, BHA, TALC Triethanolomine, Lanolin, Parabens, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1, Saccharin, Fluoride, Formaldehyde, Polysorbate 80 FD&C #4, Quaternim-a5, Diethanolamine, Phenylene-Diamines, Propylene Glycol, Crystalline Silaca, Orthophenylphenol, Propoxur, Sodium 2,4 Dichlorophenoxyacetate (2,4-D), Benzene Hexachloride (hot dogs), Dacthal, Dieldrin, DDT, Heptachlor, Hexachloro, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, and this is just from one article.

The point is, this poison cannot be handled by the system that is our body, none of these, and certainly not mercury. If you really want to test the ability of your liver to handle toxins after it STORES them, then go for it. Just realize these damn chemicals that cannot be eliminated or handled by our bodies—they interact with the other chemicals, and none of them play well with the systems of healing given to us in our bodies. They stop healing in its tracks. The damage shows up as "disease".

If you still think CFL's are safe, then consider this fact:

The mercury from one stupid gruberment mandated light bulb has enough mercury to contaminate 6,000 gallons of water. 

Just a dirty little fact that you don't want to get educated about.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/07/danger-lurking-compact-flu...

The other little dirty secret is that this crap ties in to Agenda 21/30 Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, Going Green, Alternative Energy, Local Visioning, etc. brought to us through fake news from the United Nations efforts to continually bring us into their internment camp.

Create a crisis. Never let it go to waste. Make people sick. Some die. That's good. The environment lives on, more for the animals, less for the humans, kill some more, 0care end-of-life "Counseling".

Wake the hell up.

PRECISELY.  Surely you've noticed how fluoride is in so much, particularly toothpaste, and YET............they caution you about letting children use toothpaste or anything with fluoride until they get to a certain age.  Or arsenic......used for some medicinal purposes, BUT, get too much and your-------------DEAD.  It's not brain surgery is it? 

nope, it is not.

takes curiosity

and research

NO one will believe the lies, vague answers or degrees of deceit the CDC, BIG Pharma, went to in these videos to hide the truth.  While babies and children were becoming extremely ill or dying, they continued.  With parents sitting behind them in tears, knowing without a doubt the outcomes of vaccines used on their precious children, yet these "so called experts" continued with their evil lies.  ALL vaccines on ALL children are NOT SAFE!!  If We The American People do not wake up and get control of our lives and rights, we will face the day when government agents will knock or break in our doors to commit all the atrocities we have been warned so often about.  These people are evil and brazen as hell!!!

BOMBSHELL! AUTISM VACCINATION HEARING SUMMARY

https://youtu.be/o2M5LAGhJiM

CDC Scientist ADMITS VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM.. and He TRASHED THE DATA!! // Vaccine Truth Movement

https://youtu.be/p-sWZx6DOMM

Shock Video! Gov. Caught Lying About Vaccine Dangers

https://youtu.be/k9XRbjOQDvY

NaturalNews) Prepare to be shocked. Here are 10 outrageous (but true) facts about vaccines the CDC and the vaccine industry don't want you to know:

FACT #1) Yes, mercury is still used in vaccines, and the CDC openly admits it. There is NO safe level of mercury for injecting into a human child. Not even "trace" levels. There is NO evidence of safety for mercury at any dose whatsoever. Any doctor who says the level of mercury in a vaccine is "safe" to inject into a child is only demonstrating their outrageous ignorance of scientific facts.

Mercury is arguably the most neurotoxic element on the entire Table of Elements. It is used in vaccines for the convenience of the vaccine manufacturer at the expense of the safety of the child. Any doctor who injects mercury into a child -- at any dose! -- should be immediately stripped of their medical license.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042012_vaccine_facts_vaccine-damaged_chi...

Do vaccines cause autism? Highly informative video narrated by Rob Schneider

https://youtu.be/xv_IaLHwgAQ

How Mercury Triggered The Age Of Autism

https://youtu.be/KiT7Y233404

MYSTERIOUS DEATH: BODY OF DOCTOR LINKING VACCINES TO AUTISM FOUND DEAD

https://youtu.be/YcHAjRetQrc

Additional FACT: There is no "safe" form of mercury as is often ridiculously claimed by vaccine pushers. Both ethyl and methyl mercury are extremely toxic to the human nervous system. Neither should ever, under ANY circumstances, be deliberately injected into a human child at any dose whatsoever.

FACT #2) Injecting any substance into the human body makes it orders of magnitude more potentially toxic because it bypasses the protections of the digestive tract or the respiratory system. Injecting mercury into a human being -- at any dose -- should be globally condemned as a criminal act. That it is currently considered an acceptable act in the field of medicine only condemns the true destructive nature of modern medicine. Under the vaccine doctrine, "First do no harm" has become "Poison children for profit."

FACT #3) For decades, polio vaccines injected into tens of millions of people actually contained hidden cancer viruses (SV40 and others). This was openly admitted by a top Merck vaccine scientist named Hilleman. The CDC recently scrubbed its website of this information in a "revisionist history".... Up to 98 million Americans were exposed to hidden cancer viruses in polio vaccines. This is an historical fact. Read more at www.sv40foundation.org

FACT #4) Top virologists working for Merck have blown the whistle and gone public with shocking revelations that claim the company routinely fabricated lab results to claim a 95% efficacy rate of its mumps vaccine in order to continue receiving government contracts on a vaccine that didn't work.

See the False Claims document these scientists filed with the U.S. government here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/documents...

FACT #5) In nearly every outbreak you hear about these days, the majority of the children affected by the outbreak have already been vaccinated against the virus! For example, outbreaks of whooping cough routinely involve children who have already been vaccinated against whooping cough. This is yet more proof that vaccines do not confer immunity.

FACT #6) The claimed history of vaccine "successes" against polio and other diseases is a pure fabrication. This is discussed and exposed in great detail in the powerful new book, "Dissolving Illusions" by Dr. Suzanne Humphries. Click here to see the book at Amazon.com, or click here to visit the website (and view the charts).

FACT #7) The vaccine industry refuses to conduct scientific tests on the health outcomes of vaccinated children vs. unvaccinated children. Why? Because these test would no doubt show unvaccinated children to be healthier, smarter and far better off than vaccinated children in terms of behavioral disorders, allergies and even autoimmune disorders. Check the people you know: Don't you routinely find that the most heavily-vaccinated kids are the ones who get sick all the time? Meanwhile, groups like the Amish who largely refuse to vaccinate their children have near-zero rates of autism.

FACT #8) The U.S. Supreme Court has already declared that the secret "vaccine court" is a higher power than the Supreme Court. The so-called "vaccine court" is granted extraordinary powers to operate utterly outside the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and completely outside the rules of due process and law.

The court itself -- which isn't even a court of law -- is a violation of law and a violation of basic human rights. It must be abolished like Apartheid.

FACT #9) The mainstream media receives a significant portion of its revenues from the very same drug companies selling vaccines. This financial influence results in the media refusing to cover stories about vaccine-damaged children for fear of losing advertising revenues.

This is why the mainstream media frequently features guests and authors who ridiculously claim that all the vaccine damaged children across America do not exist or are "mere delusions" of their parents. These despicable vaccine apologists are intellectual bullies who, like Hitler's minions, relish in aiding and abetting a real-life holocaust that's harming millions of children around the globe.

FACT #10) The CDC openly admits that vaccines contain additives which are known to be potent neutoxic chemicals. Those additives include:

• Mercury (still used as a preservative)
• Aluminum (used as an inflammatory adjuvant)
• Formaldehyde (used to "deactivate" live viruses)
• MSG / Monosodium Glutamate (used to caused immune system inflammation)

All of these substances are toxic to human biology when injected. All of them are still listed on the CDC website as vaccine additives. There is no rational doctor or scientist in the world who can say they believe injecting infants and children with mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and aluminum is somehow "safe," yet doctors inject children with these substances every single day in the form of vaccines.

Doctors who inject children with vaccines are delusional. They are practicing a medical holocaust against humanity while fraudulently calling it "immunization." For the record, vaccination does not equal immunization. Click here to see the book of the same title.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042012_vaccine_facts_vaccine-damaged_chi...

This man has been researching and speaking out against the effects of vaccines, and it is TIME TO CLEAR THE AIR!   I fully support Kennedy and Trump in this action.  Lets get to the Truth (for once, by and Administration)......

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service