The True Genocide of 130 Million American Indians "Germ Warfare"

When armies get into desperate situations, the usual "civilized" rules of warfare often are thrown out the window. In the 1520s Machiavelli wrote: "When it is absolutely a question of the safety of one's country, there must be no consideration of just or unjust, of merciful or cruel, of praiseworthy or disgraceful; instead, setting aside every scruple, one must follow to the utmost any plan that will save her life and keep her liberty." 

During Pontiac's uprising in 1763, the Indians besieged Fort Pitt. They burned nearby houses, forcing the inhabitants to take refuge in the well-protected fort. The British officer in charge, Captain Simeon Ecuyer, reported to Colonel Henry Bouquet in Philadelphia that he feared the crowded conditions would result in disease. Smallpox had already broken out. On June 24, 1763, William Trent, a local trader, recorded in his journal that two Indian chiefs had visited the fort, urging the British to abandon the fight, but the British refused. Instead, when the Indians were ready to leave, Trent wrote: "Out of our regard for them, we gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect." 

https://www.history.org/foundation/journal/spring04/warfare.cfm

small poxs placed into blankets for Indians: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=TnYsXfvhE...

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Khazar's appear to be on your brain... are there any Jews, not Khazars... or Danites... the mysterious and lost tribe?

Ding bat..:)

Ronald removed a comment....:)

Ronald Your such an ass...tric....:)

Ronald Your such an ass...tric....:)

I removed the comment as this topic was on Genocide and Germ theory... and a sister topic was on Clones... two uncaptioned pictures of children that bare a strong resemlance doesn;t make for anything other than the hypothtical conjecture that you were attempting to suggest that clones existed... not a thing mentioned abouit Hitler or that one of the Children was a native American... Neither, by the way, have any proof of being either (Hitler or a Native American child)... they are just baby pictures.

You removed what????

You drinking and taking pills again...:)

While you was busy deleting comments, you should of deleted that comment before Tif seen it.

The comments deleted applied to the pictures of two children .... which Tif asked if I knew what they meant... should have ignored such an obtuse and rediculous post... but I thought they applied to the latest debate on genetics and clones... Of course, they didn't ... sitll trying to figure out what Hitler has to do with native American tribal people?  

I suspect Tif wanted to link Hitler, the tribe of Dan and Native American's together... as if there was some ancient and on going conpiracy to rule the world or some such nonsense.  It's very difficult to follow many of her posts and those of other TPP tribe members.

The genetic tree of the Tribes Of Dan...:) Hitler and American Indians.

Impossible... We don't have any credible genetic evidence for the Tribe of Dan... and there are no known, current members of the Tribe to establish DNA markers for the tribe.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/lost-tribe-of-dan.html

http://britam.org/DNAtentribes.html 

The best one can do with genetics going that far back is to trace the ethnic or regional heritage of an individual... ie... they come from the Mid-East... leaving lots of room for error in establishing tribal decendents.

The research has been ordered, with my blessings.

Well if the research has the same scholastic quality as many of the posts by the TPP it will prove nothing but the group's inability to apply the scientific method to their research... preferring the conjecture and mysticism of conspiracy theories.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service