The "Tea Party", Where They Are In The Days Of Donald Trump After They Went Dormant

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now we know where your loyalty is, with the Criminal Banking system of the Rothschild Family as they want to control the world with a cashless concept.

Burn The Banks baby...:)

Let me be clear... I don't support predatory capitalism or corrupt banking practices... both are repulsive and dangerous to a just society.

You what...:) predatory capitalism...:)

Well the baby burn the banks to the ground...:)

What part of Banks serve a valuable purpose in a balanced Capitalist system... where the managers of such financial institutions are there to serve rather than to line their pockets with their depositors and investors money.

Without Banks the international market place would be in shambles.. economic trade and financial transactions would come to an effective halt... economies would crash, paychecks never arrive, bills would go unpaid and the system, in general, would collapse.

Burn The Rothschild Banks baby...:)

I see ignorance continues to infect some... burn the institutions that support commerce, provide a place for the working class to engage the economy and leverage their earnings... that drive our economy to new heights annually.  You have no idea what the H*** you're wanting to do.

You are aware that Communist are behind BURNING THE BANKS ... the centers of capital, the pillar of capitalism?  If not, wake the H*** up... you are being DUPED.

Banks are not the problem... the problem rests in the control of Banks... with the people running them.  Revoke the Charters of every major bank and make them sell to honest brokers... too, citizens, not aliens, who have the best interests of the nation in mind when running their banks.

Yep yours sure does ignorance continues to infect some, so be prepared for the economy to collapse....:)

Revoke the Charters, hell Ronald, this Government will not even sign off is a Legislation Bill to list the Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization....:) shit that was 5 years ago, what has changed...:)

Oooops...:)

I didn't say it would be easy to reform Banking... or the Nation.  Congress is paralyzed on all but the most mundane and non-consequential acts. 

Bank reform will take the combined efforts of us all... We must new members willing to act on Bank reform or convince the sitting members of Congress to revoke the charters of all offending Banks... Bank Reform... can be done and it is the only LEGAL and non-violent method to ensure the needed changes in Banking occur. 

Burning the Banks will definitely create havoc and if enough of them are shut down the economy will collapse...  I suggest you keep large amounts of gold and silver on hand should the Banks close... your federal reserve notes, checks, debit cards and credit cards will be worthless.

Burning the Banks will hurt the poorest among us... as their settlements and paychecks are directly tied to the Banking system... either directly or indirectly.  The poor have the least number of financial options to turn too in a moment of crisis and shutting -down banks will force them to turn to high dollar alternatives... including black markets and pawn brokers.

P/S you should know that most employers use Banks to fund their payrolls... burn the banks and you burn down the primary system to pay employees...

Federal Reserve notes (currency) will become worthless... better have gold or silver and plenty of it.  Payrolls use ETF or Federal Reserve notes as payment they will become non-functional...

How will purchase food, pay for housing and utilities... keep your car filled up or pay for a multitude of services used daily? Currency transactions are they are all tied to the Banking System you want to burn down. 

Money orders... clear electronically, thru the Banking System... so do traveler's checks... along with every other form of acceptable payment. Shut the Banks down and they all stop.

I talked to a lot of military vets today about their banking cashless concepts, and burn the banks was not really what they said...:)

That's because they have a little more common sense than some... burning the Banks will only destroy the economy... we need to remove the corrupt management and owners of Banks... end their Charters to do business.

Running or owning a bank has never... never been available to just anyone... it has always taken a Charter... license if you will... from Congress to be a member of the Federal Banking system.  At one time that privilege was jealously held by honest men... not today.

Oh what do you think... about the E-Bay idea... you know dDan caps and Home alone Swastika Kits...

Well they said some real nasty shi**t, I prefer burn the banks, not shooting up the whole country...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service