School teaches kids to serve Obama with ‘I pledge’ video

After airing the pro-Obama “I Pledge” video at a Wisconsin middle school’s Peace One Day event, school district officials had to apologize to a group of angry parents and students.

The Hudson School District admitted the video’s central message of serving the president could have been perceived as offensive to some people, according to MyFox9.com.

The video featured celebrities pledging to make a better world. Although most of their examples were pretty innocuous, some were downright over the top.

“I pledge to be of service to Barack Obama,” Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis said in the video.

read more:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/28/school-teaches-kids-to-serve...

Views: 1695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We The People have a fraud and usurper sitting in the White House going by the name of barack hussein obama using a stolen social security number , forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration card to prove he is a legal sitting US President .

We The People demand that the US Congress honor their oath to the US Constitution and remove this fraud and usurper barack hussein obama from office under Article ll Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution.

This reminds me of the propaganda put out by Stalin, Mao, Castro, Hitler and other dictatorships. Obama like these other tyrants are seeking hero worship. We must not allow this to happen.

I read there is a move to break California into two states, Northern and Southern. I wonder if San Francisco will be included in Northern California? Probably be best to divide just north of SF ... that will get most of the liberals into the southern state, which is good, hun?

They should have a recall on all those who supported this garbage and have them removed! If we cannot get results from our petitions sent to the Senate or this Communist oriented President then we must fight them locally and through State legislation and not back down!

A pledge to What's His Name...ABSURD !!! We aren't in Nazi Germany !

Amazing the the people educating the children see nothing wrong with this.   And if someone complains it is easy to give a hollow ..sorry.

Many teachers are extreme leftists ! Clueless !!

Does anyone doubt his intent to remain in power past 2016?  We mustn't allow it.

No Randal, not @ all. I realized after I read the information on his background just before the first election that he had no intention of ever leaving office.

It's strange, but the Left said in 2006 and 07 that they believed Bush was going to use a false flag op to suspend the 2008 elections and stay in office. But now I, like you and Randall, believe there's a real possibility Mr. Obama would do just that.

Should Mr. Obama try to stay in office beyond his term it would be time to call for a second American Revolution and not only remove him and his appointees but also to restore the government to the rule of Constitutional Law.

THIS IS THE " FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA" THAT OBAMA TOLD ALL OF US ABOUT....HE IS GOING TO DESTROY THE U.S.A. AS WE KNEW IT AND TRANSFORM AMERICA INTO A COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN STATE WITH HIM AND HIS CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION AS DICTATOR/TYRANT !!!!!!...JUST LOOK AT ALL HE'S DONE SO FAR TO ELIMINATE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, LIBERTIES !!!!!...HE WANTS AMERICA TO BECOME AN ISLAMIST COUNTRY AND IN FACT SAID SO IN ONE OF HIS PREVIOUS SPEECHES !!!!....HE'S DESTROYING OUR CHILDREN BY INDOCTRINATING THEM AND DESTROYING THEIR FUTURE !!!!!...HE IS AN ENEMY OF AMERICA...A DICTATOR/COMMUNIST WHO HATES OUR COUNTRY AND ALL ITS LAWS AND PRINCIPLES...HE'S A RADICAL MUSLIM SLIMEBAG WHO SHOULD BE TRIED, AND EXECUTED FOR TREASON AGAINST AMERICA

I think these teachers from HUDSON should be terminated from their employment and have their teaching credentials REVOKED, with a lifetime ban from ever teaching again in this or any other state.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service