Putin vows 'total annihilation' of terrorists after Volgograd bombings

Vladimir Putin has vowed to pursue terrorists to their “total annihilation”, in his first public comments since the Volgograd suicide bombings.

In his traditional New Year's Eve address, which was broadcast at midnight from the Far Eastern city of Khabarovsk, (5pm in Moscow), he praised Russia’s unity in the face of both terrorism and natural disasters and promised to continue an unrelenting fight against the bombers.

“In the past year we have faced problems and serious challenges including the inhuman terror attacks in Volgograd and unprecedented disasters in the Far East,” he said.

read more:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10544617/Vl...

Views: 1909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe you are right, Kenneth..  If people would just do some research about Sharia Law, they would be so surprised at how barbaric this truly is.  I pray to God, that none of the girls, yet to be born from my family, will ever have to live under Sharia Law..  We , as a country, should make sure that sharia law can never be put into affect , in our country !!!  Not now and not ever !!! 

Well done MLC. You will be acting on a subtle truth: we don't have to go to every fight we are invited to.

Nazism and Islam are,one in the same. An occult! If they the Nazi would have won WWII they would be the biggest religion in the world! But they didn't so we know them as Liars and killers of the Innocent.The same can be said of Islam, killers of the innocent and also liars!

I ran into a group of Arabs 25years ago, we were sitting next to them in a restaurant! An I tried to get them into a conversation. They went to school in my town and wanted to know about them. They turn on me with such hate I thought I would be in a fight on the spot.  My wife grabbed my arm and whispered they want to kill you and hurt me leave them alone! One of them was also whispering in the ear of the leader of their group and clam him down. And all I said was hi I take it you boys go to school here. How do you like our country.

The Viet Nam era vet in me, says "kill them all, let God sort them out"! Were at War I'll forgive them later.for 9-11.

Well said, Robert.... I was wondering when someone else would have the guts to tell it like it is.  Thank you sir for your post. Your experience with that group, speaks volumes. Such hatred in response to a simple reaching out your hand to them..  I certainly wouldn't call their actions a very religious action, BUT well within in the action of a cult..  Take care, Robert.

Just wanted to say thanks again Robert. I wanted to make a comment, in reply to Ronald A. Nelson, but the powers that be here, will not allow me to express my reply to him.  Obviously they do not uphold freedom of speech, anymore than Ronald does...   I mean all I wanted to say to Ronald was:  You mean,  might makes it right?  Deaths of 2000 is ok to call a cult but  ,  by the way, what number does it have to  be, before killing thousands of innocent people is no longer called a cult?  I am not talking about thousands of years ago. I am talking about now in our times.. And btw, you didn't answer my direct question to you... I will ask it again.. Ronald, would you view the mass murder of innocent people a religious activity or a cult activity?   And if you think only a splinter group of islam wants to bring down this country, you are sadly mistaken. Any true, quran believing muslim wants to kill anyone who is not a islam muslim. That is there words. So lets keep this short, Ronald. I will defend your right to defend Islam as a true peaceful religion, as they say it is, and you defend my right of free speech. You did fight for my right of free speech, didn't you?  Even if you support Islam muslims and I do not? Robert, I can tell you are a good man...

I have never defended Islam nor will I... as for your tirade regarding what a 'cult' is... I refuse too engage you any further on this issue, as you are way out of line.  1.5 Billion practicing Muslims, holding to a common and long established religious belief system, don't make for a 'cult' under any commonly held ENGLISH definition of 'CULT'.

As for Islam being a false religion that holds to a false God... I agree.  As to Islam and its religious zealots practicing 'Global Terrorism' as a form of religious JIHAD I am incensed. The conduct of Islam and its followers is despicable and must be dealt width by the free peoples and nations of the world if there is to be peace among nations.  

I also agree, that any religion which preaches a message of world dominance, to the exclusion of all other religions and governments, must either change its belief system or be isolated and neutralized.  No civilized culture or lawful nation should tolerate such religious fanaticism.

Personally, Col Nelson, I believe Muslim/Islam is a cult & their Quran promotes murder of people who do not believe in their cult.  

I think they are a bunch of savages, too, by the way they treat women, casually murdering them in the name of Honor Killings" (what a bunch of twisted, distorted, evil minds to endorse such barbaric beliefs), along with murdering women rape victims.    They treat their goats & camels better than they treat human beings.  

I bet their body count makes Hitler. Stalin & Pol Pot look like amateurs, along with their determination to take over the world.   CULT

"Non-believers" = innocent men, women & children all over the world, normal people, going through their daily routines, unknowingly wearing targets on their backs because they don't buy into the Muslim/Islamic cult.

From the Quran: 

8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them  

smite ye above the neck = beheading

There's a lot more in the Quran about promoting murder:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/quran_teaches.htm

Well said American 1st, we are in complete agreement. It is sad when we have americans who wish to sugarcoat and minimize this cult, by defending them as a religion.  Some americans bend over backwards for this cult.  After the so-called religion of muslims attacked our embassy in Benghazi and killed Ambassador Stevens and 2 brave navy seals, it took weeks before President Obama would refer to the attackers as terrorists. Instead blaming others for inciting them by playing a remote video. Yeah right, attacking the embassy on the anniversary of 9/11was just coincidental, it was over some video, yeah right again .  Unfortunately there seems to always be some american defending them as a religion. If we could ask those 2 brave soldiers, Glen Doherty and Ty Woods if they thought they were attacked and killed by a religion or a cult. I don't think they would agree with Col. Nelson .  I don't care how many or how large the cult has grown into. I never was given an answer to how large a cult has to grow before they are stopped being called a cult. Referring to the cult's size, so it can't possibly be a cult is just another way to disguise this cult as a religion.   American 1st, you do stand tall and tell it like it is... I salute you.

Thank you, Mikael-

I think we are in total agreement as to their murderous intentions & deeds, along with designation as a "cult", rather than any religious affiliation.

I have thought many times about the collateral damage to Americans' lives had they been successful in completing their plots to blow up the Lincoln & Holland tunnels.   What kind of sick freaks even come up with that much evil?

What kind of sick freaks put a plan into place & complete the mission of flying planes filled with innocent people into buildings filled with innocent people?

What kind of sick freaks?  Members of a sick freak CULT.  

Prior to 9/11 I actually thought they were members of a peaceful religion.   After 9/11 I found out that they are not normal, rational, peaceful or religious.    Their main goal in life is to murder everyone on the planet who is not a member of their cult.   Have they spared any continent on earth of their horrific bombings?

What really pizzes me off is that Obama is one of THEM!

I so agree with you, American 1st !!  But unfortunately, there are bleeding hearts that stand behind Islams lie that they are a loving religion not a cult. Even here I have seen it posted (ISLAM IS NOT A CULT, IT IS A RELIGION AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY TIRADE THAT CALLS THEM A CULT.) but guess what? haha.. I don't care if anyone calls what I have to say a tirade. Islam is a CULT and it doesn't matter how large the group is. I asked a person, who told me islam is 1.5 billion people so they can not be a cult, I asked him, how large does the number have to grow before a cult is considered a religion?  I didn't get an answer.   I will always stand up for america and call it like I see it. I know you will do the same.  We will just have to overlook those bleeding hearts who get upset when we do call Islam a cult !!!  They may not like it and berate us, but I don't care !!!

Mickeal -

For those around the world who do not want to acknowledge the Muslim/Islam designation as a "cult", they can call them by their other name, TERRORISTS!

They are terrorizing the entire world.    

In June 2013, Doku Umarov, the leader of the Islamist insurgency in the North Caucasus, lifted a moratorium on terrorist attacks inside Russia and in a videotaped message instructed rebels to use “maximum force” to disrupt the Winter Games.

American 1st, I wish other americans thought the same as we do, but instead they turn a blind eye to the terror that Islam is. When one fails to open their eyes to danger, then they are not prepared when violence touches them and their innocent family and friends.  They would much rather dismiss the hate for all others, that islam/muslims have. They will have their eyes opened one day and I hope they remember how they defended Islam as a religion instead of the cult it is..  Thanks for speaking your mind, American 1st. I was starting to think I was all alone in my views here..   Glad we are both on board.. And I do believe, as you say, the olympics had better be prepared for the terrorists from the peaceful religion . <-- peaceful religion said sarcastically ..

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service