Muslims shoot firearms 'without interference from law enforcement'

Published: 10 hours ago

Art Moore 

Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani

Declassified FBI documents confirm the existence of an Islamic jihadist enclave in Texas that is part of a network in the U.S. identified by the Department of Homeland Security as a terrorist organization.

The enclave belongs to the network of Muslims of the Americas, which is linked to the Pakistani-based militant group Jamaat al-Fuqra, according to an investigation by the Clarion Project and ACT! For America Houston.

Jamaat al-Fuqra was founded in New York in 1980 by Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani, an Islamic cleric in Pakistan who at one time was in Pakistani custody in connection with the abduction of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

Muslims in America says it has a network of 22 “villages” around the U.S., with headquarters at an encampment in the Catskill Mountains near Hancock, N.Y., called Holy Islamberg, as WND reported in 2006. An investigative report at the time found neighbors of Islamberg were deeply concerned about military-style training taking place there and frustrated by an apparent lack of attention from federal authorities.

WND also reported in 2006 that Jamaat al-Fuqra has collaborated with major terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah and al-Qaida.

The FBI describes the compound in Texas, called Mahmoudberg, as an “enclave” and “communal living site.” Located in Brazoria County along County Road 3 near Sweeny, Texas, it was discovered by the FBI through a tip from an informant in New York, according to the Clairon Project.

The Texas commune, in a heavily wooded area, is estimated by a local resident who spoke to ACT researchers to encompass about 25 acres. It dates back to the late 1980s, the resident said, which is confirmed by the FBI documents.

The FBI reported in 2007 that one commune resident formerly was a leader at the Muslims of America compound in Badger, Calif., called Baladullah.

In March 2001, a Baladullah member was arrested for transporting guns between New York and South Carolina. Another was charged with murdering a police deputy that caught him breaking and entering a home.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/new-terror-compound-found-in-heart-of-te...

Views: 1628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out my new discussion on Patriot Action Network.  It is called ILLEGAL INVASION OF THE US ONGOING.  It is posted under the Immigration grouping.  And can be found by going to Marlene Hessler's MY PAGE, scrolling down the left side to discussions and clicking on the title. 

Deport them, all of them. Those children born here also. Nits make lice you know. Look at Europe. Islamists make their own areas cut off from everything. They wont and don't wish to assimilate to any culture. But will subvert and attempt to take over that country they infest with the Islamic faith of terror and death worship. How else can you describe strapping a bomb a round your waist to go blow people UP !  Now we will get the usual BS from the liberals " You can't blame all of them for a few especially the poor little kids !". Those same poor little children are the next generation of terrorists. Sorry you innocent few. But you carry some of the blame. As my old blood shot eyed Gunny use to say "You're gonna suffer along with the bad there good ! To stop this type of behavior you got to be as hard as those that are doing the mindless bombings and killings. Time to make examples that will be remembered. Drones aren't getting the job done. You can call it ethnic deportation if you want. But the great melting pot is full enough of trouble makers and killers.

WHEN WE DISAGREE WITH THEM, WE POST ONLINE, WHEN THEY DISAGREE WITH US, THEY CHOP OFF OUR HEAD.  AND SOME FOOLISH PEOPLE CALL THAT A RELIGION.  IF IT IS A RELIGION, IT IS ALLIED WITH SATAN.  PERSONALLY, I CONSIDER THEM MAD DOGS, AND NOT OF THE HUMAN RACE.  AND IF AND WHEN I ENCOUNTER THEM, I WILL TREAT THEM AS SUCH, IF THEY MOVE AGAINST ME.

send them home

UUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do I remember correctly...Waco and Ruby Ridge?????......they were peace living peoples, these are terrorists so why not a full scale assault????

ROUND THEM UP SND DEPORT THEM , GOVERNOR PERRY , ITS YOUR SOLEMN DUTY TO DO SO .

wonder why o & cronies haven't used their infamous power of 'drones' to eliminate this threat like evil o did to American citizen & son without due process of law. Not excusing father & son involvement as terrorists, just total Disregard for law when convenient by tyrant o.

they will give them a pass, unlike Waco's David Koresh lets see what they do ... mmmm interesting

I remember that, I heard they trumped up the charges against Koresh.

Really, where are the governors of these infiltrated states?

The problem is that this regime has declared the war on terror over. Where is the governor of Texas. 

DITTO! The problem is that obamanation has declared WAR on USA!!! However; this is NOT NEW! This has been going on since 1960's. Remember the "Gurus" who caused so much trouble?  These were the swami'; Moon, and many others flooding USA with commune life. The Muslim slime came in while the hippys and flower children were causing "domestic unrest" in San Francisco, Atlanta and all over USA!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service