Over 20 people are confirmed to have died so far as a result of a machine gun shooting near the Mandalay Bay Casino in Las Vegas. Shots rang out at a Jason Aldean concert near the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on Sunday night. Las Vegas police have asked people to stay out of the area.

Hundreds fears dead in Las Vegas mass shooting

According to eyewitnesses, large numbers of dead bodies were seen carried out on stretchers and loaded into the back of nearby trucks and vans.

VIDEO: People helping to load up and transport Las Vegas shooting victims to the hospital

 

Latimes.com reports:  Police also were investigating reports of a “suspicious device” down the street, outside the Luxor Hotel.

Concertgoers at a three-day Route 91 Harvest country music festival performance reported a burst of weapons fire as a Jason Aldean concert was underway. The shots appeared to be coming from an upper floor of the hotel, some witnesses said.

Video posted on social media showed a country artist mid-song at the open-air venue when bursts of automatic gunfire rang out in rapid succession. Dozens of concertgoers dropped to the ground, screaming, while others ran, some in pairs or in groups with their arms linked.

The shooting went on for about more than 30 seconds before the music stopped, and another burst was heard later.

“Get down, stay down,” one woman shouted. “Let’s go,” another voice said. Another wave of gunshots followed soon after.

Seth Bayles, of West Hollywood, said Aldean had been performing for about 20 minutes on the east side of Las Vegas Boulevard, across the street from Mandalay Bay, when he heard shots.

“I thought it was like bottle rockets going off,” Bayles said. “Then we saw people dropping. We saw someone get hit and then we started running.”

Bayles said he was probably 50 feet from the stage when he heard the shots. “We saw people down all over the place.”

Bayles said Aldean was quickly pulled off stage, and soon after, the band was brought off as well.

Two men near the casino said they heard a helicopter with a bullhorn yelling “Go! Go! Go!” as the incident unfolded. Others said they saw police and SWAT teams streaming into the Mandalay Bay casino.

Bernice Allard, who came to the concert with her husband Frank Allard, said there was screaming when the shooting began. “Single shot. Single shot, then a lot of shots,” Frank Allard said.

Allard, 56, said he had come to see Eric Church and Sam Hunt and Jason Aldean, who was into his fourth or fifth song when the shooting began. He said the crowd began to stampede, and he grabbed a nearby fence, stretched both arms wide and tried to shield his wife from the danger. Then they ran.

“We followed the crowd out,” Bernice Allard said.

Officials at McCarran International Airport reported that some flights have been diverted in the wake of the shootings. “Expect delays,” the airport said on Twitter.

Hospital personnel across Las Vegas have been paged to work, local media reported.

Parts of I-15 near the Strip were also shut down, and hotel guests across the strip were being ordered to shelter in place.

 http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-shooting/

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BREAKING! TERRORIST SHOOTING IN MANDALAY BAY, LAS VEGAS *Compilation 2017*- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxzECZPZ1g

At least 50 dead and more than 200 are injured in a deadly mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest County Music Festival in Las Vegas. Jason Aldean was on stage when a gunman opened fire from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.

 Plus one dead terrorist......

Las Vegas Concert Shooting Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History, officials hold morning newscast- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBAvUSZSEf8

ISIS video shows Las Vegas Strip- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3MXalYlkY

ISIS Video Calls For San Francisco, Las Vegas Attacks- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwBE17j-fj4

Update... shooter is a retired  White Male, 64 years old, apparently the sole assailant, committed suicide before police entered his room...  More than 50 people Killed with upwards of 400 injured.  This is the US's largest mass shooting.  No motive as yet.

Thank you Mr. Nelson

More than likely (Stephen Paddock) was yet another ill-advised, enraged Left-Wing Democrat, (just like the unstable DEM, James Hodgkinson, who opened fire on Republicans with a rifle during a baseball practice for the annual Congressional Baseball Game).....Paddock, who was typically disgruntled from the outset and was influenced to incredible violence by the daily corrupt anti-Trump media to commit this historic horrific act.

Let's call it what it is!

.... and took revenge on all those Trump loving red-necks at a country music concert.

( - i'll also bet he's either on or been on a prescribed psychotropic drug. It's a constant in these events)

I hope we can prove that Paddock was directly influenced by the MSM to take this action... that should lead to multi-billion dollar law suits against the MSM by the survivors of the deceased.

Heads up lawyers... Billions may be waiting for some competent law firm too sue the MSM for their incitement to riot and various other acts that are calling for violence by the public.

 

Authorities say 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, a man with no criminal history who lived in a senior community nearby, delivered a barrage of gunfire at a country music crowd from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 50 and wounding 400 in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. This has many people wondering, especially due to previous ISIS propaganda videos that focused on the Vegas strip: Is the mass shooting in Las Vegas a terrorist attack? Is the Islamic State involved? (Note: Some of the photos later in this story are graphic and disturbing.)

Authorities said several times since the mass shooting occurred that they do not suspect terrorism as a motive, at least preliminarily. According to the Associated Press, though, the Islamic State is now claiming – without proof – responsibility for the attack. “BREAKING: Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago,” AP tweeted.

Preliminary reports were that authorities do not suspect terrorism as a motive, although they have not said what motivated the shooter, who was identified as Paddock, of Mesquite Nevada. They were also seeking Marilou Danley, a companion of Paddock’s, for questioning. She was later taken into custody. CNN reported that Danley was not involved in the shooting, though, and that she was out of the country at the time.

Whether authorities will revise their opinion about terrorism as a result of ISIS’ claim is not clear. They are searching the shooter’s Mesquite home, and what they find there could provide clues about his motive. In some past terrorist attacks, ISIS has released videos of shooters with its claims. It had not produced any evidence in the Paddock situation.

stephen paddock, stephen paddock las vegas, stephan paddock photos, stephen paddock pictures, stephen paddock facebook, stephen paddock shooter

Facebook Stephen Paddock.

Although authorities have not articulated the shooter’s motive, the sheriff did say they believe the mass shooting is a “lone wolf attack.” He said at 9 a.m. eastern time in another news conference that authorities needed to investigate the motivating factors involving the shooting. Terrorism requires more than a distraught individual deciding to take many lives, he said. The shooter killed himself, police said.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo, when asked by a reporter if it was an “act of terrorism,” said “no, not at this point. We believe it was a local individual. He resides here locally. I’m not at liberty to give you his place of residence yet, because it’s an ongoing investigation, we don’t know what his belief system was at this time. … Right now we believe he is the sole aggressor at this point and the scene is static.”

The casualty count grew through the night. Horrifically, at least 50 people were killed and over 400 people were injured in the mass shooting, Las Vegas police said.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/las-vegas-strip-active-shooter-isis-t...

BREAKING: ISIS claim responsibility for Vegas attack – boast shooter 'a caliphate soldier'

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=Stephen+Paddock%2C+IS...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service