The 12 Tribes Of Dan, Lilith in the book of Enoch was the birth of the 13th tribe. Lilith her name is found in every book written. Adam and Even is the birth of the Tribe Of Dan.

Last White Man Standing: anti 12 Tribes Of Dan- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOy01MnF2Bo&feature=youtu.be

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When truth is presented, they all ways resort to babel. I have all ready shared this with Nelson.

Ronald,

Don't forget to register for your Dante Cap, decoder ring and free Nazi Flag,with the emblazoned Swastika... your kids will love you for it....:)

That's ok I'll pass ... besides those 2 Billion Danites you refer to have the first option on the offer and I am no Danite or Nazi.

Back to burning the banks...:)

Better have lots of matches and gasoline... and it would definitely help to wear body armor... I hear bankers like their banks fire-free, and don't allow smoking of any kind in their buildings.  I also hear that the local police are on their payroll.

Figures you would try to have the last say...:)

So what happens went 10% of banks in America is burned to the ground?

or 25%

or 50%

99%

Make sure you bring hot dogs for the winner roast...:)

Every time you say something dumb, I will just find a blog to update...:)

Where is your Danite Cap and Decoder Ring... they won't let you join without them.

I know where yours is at...:) kind of Khazar- ed...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service