Will the Democrats call on Obama to save the world after his term is ended? 

President Barack Obama boasted of his legacy during a town hall in Britain, asserting that he single-handedly saved the world during his presidency.

“Saving the world economy from a Great Depression — that was pretty good,” Obama bragged when asked by a student in London what he wanted his legacy to be.

He recalled that when he visited London in 2009, the world economy was in a “freefall” because of irresponsible behavior of financial institutions around the world.

“For us to be able to mobilize the world’s community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets, and then in the United States to pass Wall Streets reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that can happen again, I’m proud of that,” he said.

Obama also touted his Iran nuclear deal as “something I’m very proud of” asserting that he successfully stopped their nuclear weapons program without going to war.

He griped that everybody forgot about his efforts in stopping the Ebola crisis, saving “hundreds of thousands of lives.”

“I think that I have been true to myself during this process,” Obama said, insisting that the things he said while running for office “matched up” with his presidency.

“I’ll look at a scorecard in the end,” he concluded. “Change takes time. Oftentimes what you start has then to be picked up by your successors or the next generation.”

He added that the fight for change was like a relay race and that he was prepared to pass the baton to his successor.

“Hopefully they’re running in the right direction,” he joked.

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-boasts-britain-saved-world-economy-pr...

Views: 925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We All know It's Bush's fault And they will still believe it when it comes out of the Two Super Rats mouths!  

But Charles- that IS EXACTLY what the Leftists want - it is called FASCISM - and don't think for a second that the GOP isn't the BIGEST LIARS and DECEIVERS in this mess- The ESTABLISHMENT Right Wings have finally crawled all the way into bed with the PROGRESSIVE LEFT...! This has taken since FDR's administration to come to fruition; "The New World Order" will be FASCIST - One Party, One Money, One Government, Internationally! O'dumb-ass is merely setting the stage by DESTROYING the LEADER, THE GREATEST NATION ever , AMERICA / "MYSTERY BABALON" ! WE are ALL in for a BIG BANG of a Surprise!   

Obama is the son of satan.

How about "THE DEVIL", I'd vote for that choice.

there is only one Jesus and Obama ain't him.

Amen, amen, amen and hallelujah.

Of course Darth-O asserts he is the savior, that is an old trick working first in the Garden Of Eden. Just ask the snake! 

Sorry to say that Obama isn't God or even Jesus that he can save the world or even the American as he putting our American county into hell as Obama first put American into a American Civil war than into world warlll put our American People lifes in harms

AMEN

Hell, no! He a man(?) that has sold his sole to the Lord of the Under world.

Yes, the last few weeks when he is in office he will rain terror on America. Then he will be appointed the President of the U.N. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service