Will the Democrats call on Obama to save the world after his term is ended? 

President Barack Obama boasted of his legacy during a town hall in Britain, asserting that he single-handedly saved the world during his presidency.

“Saving the world economy from a Great Depression — that was pretty good,” Obama bragged when asked by a student in London what he wanted his legacy to be.

He recalled that when he visited London in 2009, the world economy was in a “freefall” because of irresponsible behavior of financial institutions around the world.

“For us to be able to mobilize the world’s community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets, and then in the United States to pass Wall Streets reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that can happen again, I’m proud of that,” he said.

Obama also touted his Iran nuclear deal as “something I’m very proud of” asserting that he successfully stopped their nuclear weapons program without going to war.

He griped that everybody forgot about his efforts in stopping the Ebola crisis, saving “hundreds of thousands of lives.”

“I think that I have been true to myself during this process,” Obama said, insisting that the things he said while running for office “matched up” with his presidency.

“I’ll look at a scorecard in the end,” he concluded. “Change takes time. Oftentimes what you start has then to be picked up by your successors or the next generation.”

He added that the fight for change was like a relay race and that he was prepared to pass the baton to his successor.

“Hopefully they’re running in the right direction,” he joked.

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-boasts-britain-saved-world-economy-pr...

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama is NO Jesus! As a matter of fact he works for the dark side. Darth-O is a better title! 

Obama is about as presidential as a pile of steaming camel dung, and as a much of a God like as the delve him self !

Must of been a misprint, left out the "anti" prefix on Christ. He is the incarnation of evil, misleading millions of sheeples and libtards with his lies and deception. Jesus never bragged, He is the opposite of everything that is going on in the dc regime. Think about that: They threw God out of the halls of Congress and the Whitehouse.

No Obama is not the new Jesus the Christ. If anything but sewer scum he is the anti-Christ. He is not smart, he is self centered and self-serving. He is stealing from the American citizens daily. He is a disgrace to the USA. But he is not a citizen.

You are right on all counts, but if he thinks he is he should face the same penalty!

Blasphemy! He's an anti-Christ forerunner, if not THE anti-Christ! God help us.

Seriously?  The left has NO idea who Jesus really is so to them, maybe he is.  But this is crazy to raise him to this level.

Beyond douchebag is probably too much.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!!! DEMAND THE U.S. CONGRESS IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!!!

I believe that Congress is the minions of the Antichrist. Do nothing Congress= enabling the insane/hussian oblamea dictatorship/regime!

The problem with believing the Republican Congress is the minions of the Anti-Christ is that WE the People didn't give them a veto proof majority allowing the POS Anti-Christ himself, the Obama, to have the full power of his veto.  In my opinion, we are complicit by not doing what was absolutely needed at the time of our vote. 

HELL NO, Lucifer's agent YES!!!!

Blasphemy. Obama is not the new Jesus, but many of his followers worship him just as if he were. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service