Will the Democrats call on Obama to save the world after his term is ended? 

President Barack Obama boasted of his legacy during a town hall in Britain, asserting that he single-handedly saved the world during his presidency.

“Saving the world economy from a Great Depression — that was pretty good,” Obama bragged when asked by a student in London what he wanted his legacy to be.

He recalled that when he visited London in 2009, the world economy was in a “freefall” because of irresponsible behavior of financial institutions around the world.

“For us to be able to mobilize the world’s community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets, and then in the United States to pass Wall Streets reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that can happen again, I’m proud of that,” he said.

Obama also touted his Iran nuclear deal as “something I’m very proud of” asserting that he successfully stopped their nuclear weapons program without going to war.

He griped that everybody forgot about his efforts in stopping the Ebola crisis, saving “hundreds of thousands of lives.”

“I think that I have been true to myself during this process,” Obama said, insisting that the things he said while running for office “matched up” with his presidency.

“I’ll look at a scorecard in the end,” he concluded. “Change takes time. Oftentimes what you start has then to be picked up by your successors or the next generation.”

He added that the fight for change was like a relay race and that he was prepared to pass the baton to his successor.

“Hopefully they’re running in the right direction,” he joked.

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-boasts-britain-saved-world-economy-pr...

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We All know It's Bush's fault And they will still believe it when it comes out of the Two Super Rats mouths!  

But Charles- that IS EXACTLY what the Leftists want - it is called FASCISM - and don't think for a second that the GOP isn't the BIGEST LIARS and DECEIVERS in this mess- The ESTABLISHMENT Right Wings have finally crawled all the way into bed with the PROGRESSIVE LEFT...! This has taken since FDR's administration to come to fruition; "The New World Order" will be FASCIST - One Party, One Money, One Government, Internationally! O'dumb-ass is merely setting the stage by DESTROYING the LEADER, THE GREATEST NATION ever , AMERICA / "MYSTERY BABALON" ! WE are ALL in for a BIG BANG of a Surprise!   

Obama is the son of satan.

How about "THE DEVIL", I'd vote for that choice.

there is only one Jesus and Obama ain't him.

Amen, amen, amen and hallelujah.

Of course Darth-O asserts he is the savior, that is an old trick working first in the Garden Of Eden. Just ask the snake! 

Sorry to say that Obama isn't God or even Jesus that he can save the world or even the American as he putting our American county into hell as Obama first put American into a American Civil war than into world warlll put our American People lifes in harms

AMEN

Hell, no! He a man(?) that has sold his sole to the Lord of the Under world.

Yes, the last few weeks when he is in office he will rain terror on America. Then he will be appointed the President of the U.N. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service