Is February 28, 2017, 'The Night the Democratic Party Died'?

I was once a Democrat.  In those days, I thought I was on the team of truth, justice, and the American way. It was fun to be a Democrat then.  But... Bye, bye Miss American Pie.  Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry.  I woke up.

I'm no longer a Democrat (it's been many years now), and though on the rarest of occasions I worried I'd made a mistake, Tuesday night watching the shell-shocked faces of the Democrats on the floor of Congress while Donald Trump delivered his magnificent speech, I knew I had made no error.  I even wondered what was going on in my head in those isolated moments I doubted myself.

The Democratic Party members watching that speech looked like a party of the living dead.  They didn't know how to react.  They didn't know if they were Americans.  They didn't know who they were.

Every time Trump called for bipartisanship for the good of our country, they winced.  They couldn't stand it and didn't know how to react because they are the least bipartisan people in the world and they scarcely know what cooperating is.  Working together is not in their natures.  Yes, they talk about it endlessly but they never do it. (See: the history of the Soviet Union) Maybe it's not in their DNA.  (I should check mine.)

When the speech was over -- after there was no longer a dry eye in the house from the introduction of the widow of the Navy SEAL -- they left the room faster than fans of the losing team after the Super Bowl, only in this case they left so stunned you had to wonder if they would ever win the game again or even compete.

The Democrats -- the silly ladies dressed in white and all the others -- bet the house that Trump would make a fool of himself and Donald cut the legs out from under them. And when you bet the house and lose, you go home bankrupt.  And without a home to go to.

read more:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/02/28/is-february-28-2017-the-...

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The mournful dirge began playing, the riderless horse appeared, slow march.............all in Black.  This occurred due to a suicide..........not since Jim Jones, have we seen so many people willingly, go to their end. Due to extreme "Overkill", hatred out of hand, and hysteria.

No one should kid themselves. The DEMs are down, but they certainly are not out. What we're witnessing today is a party of dirty rats getting dangerously desperate. The despicable actions that we're now witnessing are being carefully orchestrated by the clandestine Obama resistance efforts. Valerie Jarrett has even moved into the Obama bunker facility just to assist and coordinate these nefarious efforts.  FACT!

It only took 24 hours after President Donald Trump's historic uplifting speech, the DEMs have stolen most the positive euphoria with their patented smear tactics. The current news talk and front page headlines are now asking AG Jeff Sessions to RESIGN. They are assembling hundreds of people outside the capitol building to chant "Lock Him Up!"

What's making matters even worse, is that the GOP is also jumping on the bandwagon for a special prosecutor to look into this CRAP. Yes, it's all crap. These DEMs have nothing to fight back with except their low-life smear campaigns.

And WE all know where this incident is headed. We heard those Democrat imbeciles like Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison and Nancy Pelosi already asking for the impeachment of Donald Trump. This contrived scandal being implied and/or inferred by all the lock step media pundits (and every single Democrat) is beginning to grow legs. Before this CRAP gets further out of control, the GOP leaders need to take to the microphone just as Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi do EVERY DAY.

Where are they, DAMMIT?!!!

Where are they... they are standing behind their front... the Democrats are doing their dirty work.

Look these RINO's are the NEVER TRUMP crowd ... you don't really expect them to change  Trump had better get down and dirty... fire Comey, get a real FBI Director in office and go after the key political figures in both political parties.. they are all corrupt.

If Trump continues to negotiate he had better take out incarceration insurance... as the left and RINO's are not planning his retirement party... they are planning a lynching.

They don't have the Balls. This has been our problem for years it seems they don't want to rock the boat in fear of losing there pay check.                                                                               

The Democratic Party deserved to die.

This night Mr, Trump became our President.

Now is the time to support our President.

Perhaps a new chapter is to begin, and during the moment

when the wife of the Navy Seal, killed in action, was recognized!

President Trump, as the standing ovation went on and on,

quoted the holy bible, in the New Testament, the words of our Lord-

"There is no sacrifice greater than that of the one who lays down

his life for his freinds"- this was the moment when folks will look

back and say, that was the start of the new chapter in America.

Please be advised, the democratic party in NOT dead,,, yet,,they are just on life support, and come the next voting time, we need to PULL THE PLUG!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service