Impeachment Will Push America into ‘Civil War’: Rep. Gohmert

Rep. Louis Gohmert warns impeachment will push America into civil war

On Thursday, the Texas Republican warned that the severe Trump Derangement Syndrome expressed by Democrats over the last three years is threatening to tear the country apart.

The average American now believes that the United States is two-thirds of the way to the “edge of a civil war,” according to a new Georgetown Institute of Politics and Public Service poll released last month.

Dailywire.com reports: Speaking on Democrats’ desire to impeach President Donald Trump, Gohmert said on the floor of the House of Representatives that what Democrats “want it to be a one-sided non-due process sham court and it’s about to push this country to a civil war if they were to get their wishes.”

“And if there’s one thing I don’t want to see in my lifetime, I don’t want to ever have participation in, it’s a civil war,” Gohmert continued. “Some historian, I don’t remember who, said, ‘guns are only involved in the last phase of a civil war.’”

read more: https://newspunch.com/impeachment-push-america-civil-war-rep-gohmert/

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read the actual documents... the Executive Order and the communication with Congress... they are facts not innuendo or wanna be guesses or mistaken information.

I provided links... use them.  And after reading the official documents then comment.

No, don't read the fabricated fake documents, by Nelson, I will will send to Tif the official documents from our school. 

Can you read Rosie... I provided links to sites with copies of the actual documents Kennedy issued for dealing with the FED... they are not fabricated.

Can you read Ronald, we do not give a poop...:) about that link...:)

Yeah,,, and lots of others including Charles Limburgh... the Du Ponts, Henry Ford and many others.. .all supported Hitler in his early years... So, what?  Hitler went nuts and became one evil SOB.

No, Nelson that is from JFK's book after he visited Germany and then when he got back he abolished the Federal Reserve, but of course them, how did you say that?....

The SOBs murdered JFK.

You are such a dolt... I agreed with you ... read what I said. 

Kennedy and many others first saw Hitler as a savior for the German people... Hell, the Germans saw him as their savior.  So, that is supposed to make his maniacal turn to insanity ok... his grandiose Mein Kamph ambitions just fine... his evil murder of millions justified.  Not on your life.

That makes his early supporters poor judges of character and easily dupped... just ask Neville Chamberlain... you know who he was right... got it in your history lessons right?  Not!

Your such a dolt Ronald, JFK visited Germany, I believe if you knew history that battle was over...a new one is starting up...:)

I ordered the JFK book, like Da!!!!!!!!!!

NO one said JFK had not visited Germany... only a dolt would draw that conclusion from my post...  I agreed that Kennedy initially supported Hitler ... so did a lot of other powerful and famous men.  They proved to be poor judges of character and helped Hitler obtain his position... as such, they bear partial responsibility for WW-2...

I will  make up my own mind on that, not you...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service