I like certain things, I am not that involved in church, but I do enjoy reading, and I have a certain style for music. Its songs that inspire me. So I like this song here, and if God could sing, would He?

Urban Rescue - Song Of My Father (Lyric Video)- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dYLZVjwhA

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not amused one bit, is there one thing I have stated to show any respect at all to what has been found, no, hell no man.

Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit, kind of sounds like what they did when the rejected God's choice of the Gentiles, and Jewish Followers Of Christ.

The Talmud Scholars Blasphemed against the Holy Spirit of God, and no mater how you write it, they rejected Christ, and the New Testament.

Try me man, I have a whole hour to kill.

You are either blind or so biased you are unable to properly interpret what I post...

I am not a supporter of what the Jews did to Christ... However, if they had not murdered Christ there would be no remission for our sins.  Judaism brought us Jesus and all of the original Apostles... There would be no Christian Church without Judaism... Got it?. It's that simple.... We owe a great debt to Abraham and Judaism.

Further, God has not forsaken Israel or the Jews..  below is a brief summary of what is happening to Israel and why we need to treat her with great respect:.

Some argue that the Jews are forsaken by God. This claim comes from those who just do not understand what is going on in prophecy. God is moving and there is still lots of prophecy to be fulfilled by the nation of Israel. The day is coming when the children of Israel will turn to their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Below are several verses from Romans that discuss the fact that Israel has not been forsaken... Romans 11 has Paul the Apostle speaking to the Church in Rome... about Israel and Judaism.

Romans 11: 1-25 in italics...With commentary in regular print follows..

"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin." 

The question of Israel being forsaken by God is answered in this first verse and the answer is: 'God forbid'. In simple terms the answer is NO, God has not forsaken or cast away the people of Israel!

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Know ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
Again God has not cast away his people Israel. Above the verse also mentions that God foreknew them. This means that right from the beginning God knew the times when they would be faithful to Him and when they would sin and fall away from Him. God was not caught by surprise! God still has many plans for the physical seed of Abraham and the nation of Israel.

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Above is the question asked by Elijah when he was upset and depressed at the rejection of God by the people of his day. Elijah was concerned that all of the seed of Israel had fallen away and gone after idols and Baal. The answer given from God was that God still had a remnant of those who stayed faithful to Him.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Since it was true back then in Elijah's day, it is true today. God still has a remnant of the people of Israel that belong to Him.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Again God foreknew all these things. The works both bad and good have nothing to do with God's plan. God knows the end from the beginning and He chose the nation of Israel anyway!

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Today the nation of Israel lives in unbelief. They do not believe in their God and their Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. However, this is only a temporary event and one day they will turn to the Lord Jesus.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
Again blindness has come upon the people of Israel and today they are living in unbelief to their God.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Right now Israel is living through the results of their sin and falling away from God. The Church is a called out people that is composed of saved Jews and saved Gentiles. We are now living in the prophetic days of Daniel's prophecy of the 70 weeks of years.

After 69 weeks the Messiah would be cut-off. This occurred with the death of the Lord Jesus. We are still waiting for the 70th week to begin. So far it has been almost 2000 years! During this time period between the 69th and 70th week, God is calling out His Church. Verse 11 above also indicates that this will provoke Israel to jealousy. One day the people of Israel will realize the fact that God has been with the saved Gentiles in Christ and this will cause jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Above is a very interesting thought. If the fall of Israel into sin and unbelief caused great blessing and riches to come to the Gentiles (salvation), how much more will be the fullness of Israel. One day Israel will repent and accept their Messiah (Jesus) and their fullness will occur!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

This is another indication that the Jewish person will get jealous by saved Gentiles who are walking with God. In the history of Israel they had great pride in the belief that they were God's people. Paul realized this and he had hopes of Jewish people being provoked to jealousy by seeing saved Gentiles who knew God.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Again we have a reference to the falling away of the nation of Israel. Notice that because of their falling away, God, through the Lord Jesus, provided salvation to the whole world. Next, Paul says if Israel's falling away was a great blessing, then how much more of a blessing will it be when they turn back to God. It will be nothing short than life from the dead!

Paul continues on but in verse 25, he makes the following claim?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

God has already foreseen and foreknown all these things. Blindness has happened to the nation of Israel. Is it a permanent blindness? No, it is temporary. When will this blindness end? Above it is very clear that this blindness will end when the fullness of the gentiles be come in. This means God is busy saving lost Gentiles. When the Gentile fullness comes in, the blindness will be removed from Israel. In fact during the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy, Israel will turn back to their God near the end of that week of trouble.

CONCLUSION:
Lets conclude by simply stating that God has not forsaken Israel. He still has plans for the nation of Israel. It is no fluke that the tiny nation of Israel became a nation again in 1948 after being scattered in all nations for 1900 years. God made an eternal and unbreakable covenant with Israel and we are seeing the results of that today. Israel is back in their land by Divine decree from God.

Right now we see Israel as a nation and they are preserved against the hundreds of millions of rabid Arabs who seek their destruction. Guess what? Israel will not be destroyed! In fact all the enemies against Israel will eventually fall and be destroyed. God will see to that in His time! I would not want to be in the shoes of the hateful, lying, and murderous Arabs who today seek the complete destruction of Israel. These lost men are literally fighting against God!

Zech 12
1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Isn't this amazing! Right now Israel is in the center of attention of the world. If anything major happens in that little nation, it is broadcast to the world! Is that true of any other nation in the world? Of course not. In all the other nations of the world we really do not know what is going on. However, the slightest trouble in Israel is flashed in the prime time news on a worldwide scale. This by itself is a miracle that such a tiny nation would have the attention of the entire world..

Why is this happening? The reason can be seen above in Zechariah chapter 12 above. God says that He will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people. This is happening. All the nations are concerned about Israel. Right now there are daily commotions with the rabid Arabs as they terrorize and kill innocent people. After the rapture the anti-Christ will allow Israel to rebuild their temple and resume animal sacrifice. Later after 3 1/2 years the devil will enter that rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and there proclaim himself God.

All this is happening in the tiny nation of Israel. This is a miracle that all can see but few have the discernment to understand. God is fulfilling Bible prophecy right in front of our eyes!

Are your eyes open enough to see it?

Ronald, I am not going to read all that shi* you just posted, You are either blind or so biased you are unable to properly interpret what I post.

So I will clear up my statements for you, We Have the Original Hebrew writings, plus they have been translated.

The Talmud, I am impressed, and I understand why God rejected them, and I understand why they killed Christ, a mater a fact, they tried to kill Christ from the very start, but baby murder, child murder is permitted, according to the Scholars of the Talmud, if the child is a threat to the, what was it Tom called the, oh hell man I forgot, The Old Order. Child Murders.

Lets see, I remember after watching the movie I went and found a ax, a old double edge ax, found me a tree, and by the time I was done, I did not see all the blood on my hands.

Point is, Ronald, where was all the warriors, you know men, when the did what they did to Christ.

I can only judge what a people have done by the history within, they hated Christ, beat him, called his mother a whore. Enslaved their own people.

Then they want to place their name on the Word of God, through what was given to Moses, and then state that OH, Here is the King James from us with love, because we loved Christ, that why we killed HIm, so you all will know us as your Lords Of The Talmud.

Hell man sound like the same shi* King James did.

Hey Ronald, tell them from me "too kiss my ass", I am not Jewish, I am not a slave, Israel is a slave to what they did against God and to England.

I do not understand all of why Tif wants to free Israel, but she did make a one hell of a impression on that little blog.

You obviously have no idea what happened and why Christ had to die as he did... your understanding of Scripture and the Christian faith are seriously lacking ...

Christ could have came down for the Cross anytime He wanted... He could have called upon legions of angels to his rescue if he wanted to go against His Fathers will ... too, be the Lamb of God ... the final sacrifice for sin.. Do you even know what the Passover Lamb was and what it represented ....Christ had to die as He did.  You would know that if you were a student of Christianity..

I asked you what version of the Bible you use ... you failed to respond?  Do you even bother to read the Bible... any version?  It is senseless for me to continue to debate these matters with you as you are completely devoid of any insight in these matters... all you can say is you have scrolls and text.. but fail to offer them, other than to post pictures of their covers, or unrelated gibberish to support your claims.  

I wonder ...what do you think about Israel... should America support them?  How about Jews are we to treat them with respect, and honor their contributions to our Christian faith ... or do we label them heretics and abusers of Christ worthy only of our anger?  What is your view?

By the way you just might learn something if you read what I post instead of jumping to erroneous conclusions. I am waiting for your response to my simple questions above... especially interested in what version of the Bible you use if any?

Hell man I told you what, how many times did I tell you what books I have. I am not going over it again.

But again, give them a message from me, tell them to kiss my ass.

And Ronald Love that Smile man...

Your a dolt... the Library is full of books but they do no good if they are left on the shelf.  If you have read these sources ... then quote from them... Use their text to support your arguments; but you don't.  Why?  One can only guess, but it is most likely because you don't have a working knowledge of what is in them... If you did, you would not be responding with such foolish comments.

Hi Ronald,

I had to go through some of my emails, don't pay much mind to Hank right now, the memories of that move, the books and the pdfs and the Hebrew writings from the Greek Scriptures.

Posting Bible stuff is wast of time, Hank will not read it.

Look Hank does not hate you, but he does love debating with you. its just him.

According to the pdfs, the NIV Bible as well as many other bibles were produced by the creatures of the Talmud.

They have no right teaching Christian Faith, when they are not Christian. They have no rights changing the bible according to what they state.

Read the NIV Bible, they say that the Cap Stone is the Eye Of Christ, these people are Jewish. The eye of Christ on the pyramid of Egypt.

In the Talmud they write of the sun god, they write of Isis, they write in a strange way. We will figure it all out for our self.

Other then the NIV there are several different books written by them, I find it hard to believe that its considered a new project, Government Funded. Also the 51 Senators in office which are German,Jewish and mostly DNC are pushing this.

I could be more detailed but not now.

LOL Tif

I'll agree with you TIF the NIV has real problems and I don't recommend it as a source for studying God's Word... The King James Authorized version remains one of the best English translations around... if one can fathom Elizabethan English.

Ronald,

The NIV is presented by the same creators of the Talmud. Its called the New Order, and its just not one bible, its several.

As for the King James Bible  NO!!!! its not recommended by me at all.

Got to go...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service