I like certain things, I am not that involved in church, but I do enjoy reading, and I have a certain style for music. Its songs that inspire me. So I like this song here, and if God could sing, would He?

Urban Rescue - Song Of My Father (Lyric Video)- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dYLZVjwhA

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do the Dead Sea Scrolls have to do with the Talmud... Lot's ... read below: 
Dead Sea Scrolls: Buried 1879 Years Largely Agrees with Aleppo Codex
The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in the caves of Kumeran in 1946 along with the remains of an ancient settlement.The leaders of this settlement were Priests from the family of the Zadokites, descendants of the high priest Zadok, who served during the days of King David and King Solomon. They were called Isiim. They lived there starting from the 2nd century BC, and until the year of 68 AD, when the place was taken by the Romans, and destroyed. While the Dead Sea Scrolls are not the canonized or masoretic text, it provides a wonderful additional tool for academics to compare the Dead Sea Scrolls with the masoretic Hebrew Bible that has reached us through the Aleppo Codex (included reconstructed sections) and the Leningrad Codex (including suggested changes of modern academics and Rabbis).

Dead Sea Scrolls — Scroll of Isaiah

Dead Sea Scroll of Isaiah Sheds Light on Biblical Canon and Codexes
The Dead Sea Scrolls lack the Masoretic aspects of the cantillation and/or vocalization (vowels). I have visited Kumeran with great Rabbis who teach Israeli Rabbis to teach Hebrew Bible. The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls’ discovery.
Dead Sea Scroll of Isaiah Generally in Agreement with Masoretic Text
The version of the text is generally in agreement with the Masoretic or traditional version codified in medieval codices, such as the Aleppo Codex, but it contains many variant readings, alternative spellings, scribal errors, and corrections. Unlike most of the biblical scrolls from Qumran, it exhibits a very full orthography (spelling), revealing how Hebrew was pronounced in the Second Temple Period.
Hebrew Bible Verses in Babylonian Talmud are part of Oral Tradition Recited from Memory
People ask why not reconstruct the Hebrew Bible by relying on the Talmud that was written and edited during the 5th to 8th centuries of the common era. However, the Talmud sites often parts of verses on the presumption that the intelligent reader knows how to complete them. Moreover, the talmud gets many verses wrong. It reflects an oral culture where verses are recited from memory. Many verses as cited in the Talmud are authentic, as recalled at that time, but those verses are not as accurate. Those verses do not reflect what we know is the Masoretic text. Later scribes didn’t want to correct the Talmudic text. Rather scribes are able to make corrections while transmitting that text as they received it by putting corrections in brackets.

Oh Ronald,

I will make the first comment over there and you said, I need to study to show thy self approved, oh thats cute, I will go over to my little girls gossip blog site, and ask Kristin Linkletter about that statement, gosh, us blond bimbos, Geee!!!!!!!!!!!

its cute, that you Ronald have it all figured out.

Please note under which post these comments fall under ... They are in reply to Hank's post not to you. Sorry for the confusion... 

I may not have it all figured out but I know someone who does... and I rely on Him to guide me... 

I will drop this here, Tif made a big issue over it, and even threaten me, I do love a debate, so I will respect what Tif wants, and post everything I know on the new blog, challenge me if you can Mr. Nelson.

I listen to this several times, its beautiful.

Thank you Tif

Mrs. Morgan, the songs of your Father, you will be hated by many, respected and supported by the same numbers.

The Songs Of Your Father, I do offer you my thanks.

Do you remember when you was very little, and you was sick, I held you close me, until you was better, do you remember Tif? I also use to sing to you, when you was little, no mater where you are, I will all ways be there. All ways remember.

Yes, I remember

I have noticed Christian Faith is present within this site, and when I played this song, it echoed from this site, my wife and my children came running in, they enjoyed what you shared very much.

You have become a impression, it is good. I can look back to November to Christmas, all these things you shared, all the songs, I do remember them all.

Thank you Tif.

Not Because… →
Iam Proud to be an America…
Posted on July 29, 2010
by usar4me

A spontaneous response to this wonderful and inspiring song…

I’am America and I will not stand idly by while those entrusted with defending my liberty filch my pockets and work to bind me with chains of tyrany

I’am America… I have awakened to the cry of the innocent, too the widow and the poor, whose lives have been subverted by the deceit and fraud of those entrusted with the preservation of their heritage…

I’am America… and I will not permit any further loss to my liberties… to a criminal syndicate… operating out of Washington and the capitals in my home land.

I’am America… and I will not go silently into the night… my cry has been heard by the Lord of Sabaoth. His sword has been loosed in the heavens and now it stands ready in the earth… Too, bring justice to the perverse and wicked.

I’am America… and my heritage is God’s Trust for mankind, I have a calling that extends beyond this present place, to reach the heart of God… too bring the gospel of liberty unto a dying world… I will not quite, I will not be defeated.

I’am America… and I have been tested by the tyrants of the world… my metal is hardened, and the conviction of my soul rests in the power of God… I will not be moved, though the powers of darkness invoke their worst… I’m America.
RA Nelson

Link to the song; https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=who+wrote+i+am+america+a+song&...

A Good Old Gospel Song,

Come Mr. Nelson,

Clap Your Hands And Stomp Your Feet,

Look deep into the rise of Christians,

come on man,

Shall We Play A Game.

Hank...

I don't consider debating Scripture and the Bible a game... or play time.  God is not amused by those who treat His Word so glibly. There is only one sin that can not be forgiven and it is Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.... those who refuse his call or turn their back on the anointing reject God.... and Blaspheme.  Be careful how you speak of God and His Word.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service