I like certain things, I am not that involved in church, but I do enjoy reading, and I have a certain style for music. Its songs that inspire me. So I like this song here, and if God could sing, would He?

Urban Rescue - Song Of My Father (Lyric Video)- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dYLZVjwhA

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know Mr. Nelson, this Book, one of the original Books that translated Words Of Christ Is Greek, then another is William Tyndale Bible. I do not follow the King James, but in his glory to kill hide the bible translated to English, King James forgot about where it all came from.

Greek Scripts.......

Hank, if ya want to chat with Ronald, he has a blog up, do it there.

You need to study to show thy self approved... a workman rightly dividing the Word of God.  The 'Tyndale Bible' was one source used, as a reference, by the men who translated the King James Bible...

The King James translation of the scriptures is a faithful translation... taken from the original tongues and diligently compared and revised, with reference to previous translations. Thus ensuring the best possible English translation of the original Greek and Hebrew Texts.  The King James Bible is considered by scholars to be one of the very best English translations available today.

However, it is not the only translation... and others such as the Tyndale Bible are suitable for study and doctrine...  translations are never as accurate as the original text therefore: “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."  See: http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/online-bible/niv/2-corinthians/13/   Using more than one translation may help some to understand the fullness of God's Word.  However, the King James version is sufficient for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness... to reveal God's will for those wanting to learn of God.

I recommend you first follow the scripture in (2 Timothy 2:15):  "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."  You are showing your ignorance.  Proverbs 15:32 puts it this way:
"He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding." 

The Original Text for all of the books of the New Testament ... except Hebrews.. was written in Greek.  Hebrews was, of course written in Hebrew, as it was an Epistle to the Hebrews. All of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew.

No man, that is not the truth, Greek was one of the first, not Hebrew, and as for the King James Bible, that old boy he had a hell of a time with the true scholars that wrote the Bible.

The King what was it he did before he murdered them...thats right, he did the same shi* the followers of the Talbot did to Christ before they killed him.

They like kicking the ass of UN-armed Christians back in them days, would they like to try it now?

Ronald, hey man its been 12 minutes, my little girl can reply faster then that.

Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you, Reprove a wise man and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser, Teach a righteous man and he will increase his learning. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.…(Prov. 9:9)

There is little sense in attempting to communicate the truth to you as you have a set of ideas and have a closed mind to the historic facts concerning the translation of the Authorized King James Bible... and what appears to be a very strong bias AGAINST ISRAEL for some unknown reason.

Jesus Christ was a Rabbi... a Jew, not just any Jew his linage made Him the King of Judah.  All of the original Apostles were Jews... Paul was a Hebrew among Hebrews.. part of the Sanhedrin a master Pharisee... Christians owe a great debt to Judaism... for our doctrine and faith.. Abraham was a Jew ... he is the father of our faith according to scripture.

Hebrews 11 is a description of faith in action — how God’s people have always lived by faith. In this chapter, several verses are devoted to the example of Abraham, who is called “the father of the faithful.” Genesis 15:6 tells us that he “believed the Lord.” Hebrews 11:8 says, “By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going” (see Genesis 12:1).

Just what translation of the scriptures do you use Hank... what version of the Bible is your favorite, please do tell us and why you use it? Or do you even use a Bible as a guide for your faith in God?..   

Ronald,

Hey man, don't preach to me, take it up with someone who now believes the crap you state.

Hey man, would you like to see the first created docs from a dead scroll called the Talmud?

I have seen them ... the Dead Sea Scrolls and more... lots more.  They may be new to you but they are not to me.

Do you read Konya Greek or ancient Hebrew .. if not looking at scrolls written in those languages does little good.  You might try googling  Dead Sea Scrolls English translations... and spend some time reading them.

However, after much debate with you... I would suggest that you start your Christian education by READING A QUALITY BIBLE TRANSLATION... it may help for you to have some slight idea about the topic.... as it is you are grossly uninformed and ignorant of our Christian history, doctrines, and faith ...

I have seen them ... the Dead Sea Scrolls and more... lots more. They may be new to you but they are not to me.

Do you read Konya Greek or ancient Hebrew .. if not looking at scrolls written in those languages does little good. You might try googling Dead Sea Scrolls English translations... and spend some time reading them.

However, after much debate with you... I would suggest that you start your Christian education by READING A QUALITY BIBLE TRANSLATION... it may help if you to had some idea about the topic.... As it is, you are grossly uninformed and ignorant of our Christian history, doctrines, and faith ...

Dead Sea Scrolls, who the hell is talking that, I am talking about the Talmud. Cold, and, you know what man, what is ignorant of our Christian history, people who bare false prophecy of the true foundation of Christ.

There is not one damn thing in the Talmud in respect to that. And that was Christ.

Ronald, come on man, all the lights are up on this site, everyone wants to know more, talk to me man.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service