I like certain things, I am not that involved in church, but I do enjoy reading, and I have a certain style for music. Its songs that inspire me. So I like this song here, and if God could sing, would He?

Urban Rescue - Song Of My Father (Lyric Video)- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dYLZVjwhA

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"If God could sing , would He"? I think you are hearing the voice of God .

Tif watched for the first time the true story of Christ, I did, it left more then a  impression, soon we will share the video, some have all ready seen the edited version, released in theaters, as for me, I am stuck on the why?

Simply beautiful, thank you.  We are feeling God's love when he put a Christian in the White House.

Songs of My Father, one of my favorites... sitting in silence, listening to such grand music, while focused totally on the Lord and His Spirit is more than sublime... there is nothing like it... No words can define the experience of being caught up in the Spirit, to be in the presence of God... too, know Him is to Love Him... to Love Him is too LIVE... really live.

If I had one wish it would be that mankind would find Christ... too, be born again of His Spirit ... too, taste the Glory to come.... too, see the heavens unfold, and the Lord's face appear... too, find that special place where words cease and the Spirit takes over... where the sound of music is spontaneous and the songs of praise move us to tears... too, a higher plane where the weight of the flesh give way to the Glory of the Spirit and joy unfathomed becomes reality. 

Mr. Nelson,

I have grown old, my eyes is tired, my heart troubled, who is this woman called Tif?  Who is this female goy Mr. Nelson?

She is from the Tribes Of Dan. Do you understand this?

The Songs of Her Father, is also in respect to her father. She is Tribal, look at this gentile that it considered a goy.

Her Christian Faith has reached out to free Israel. This is what Christianity is about.

It is forbidden for a Jew To Kill A Jew. No one will harm the Tribes of Dan, this is Hebrew Law.

Mr. Nelson do you understand what I just said?

Yes Tom I believe I understand what you are getting at... and yes, one of  America's purposes was to stand watch over the security of Israel... in the last days.  Nothing happens by accident... nothing. 

No,

You do understand my words, Tif is of the Tribes of Dan, and it is not the security of America has for Israel, that is the subject.

It has been (2018 'thousand' years) since Christ died. It is the security of American Christian Faith that is being challenged by Israel.

It is the sovereignty of America being challenged by the treaties.

It is the sovereignty of Israel challenged through treaties established by the UN and the empire.

My words did not reflect your reply.

My apologies... but your words are very difficult to follow. Are you saying that Israel and Judaism are a threat to Christianity and the US?  That, our faith is being challenged by Judaism? 

Just, what are you stating?

My God man you figured that one out all by yourself, I am impressed.

IAM THE WORD!
Posted on August 11, 2008
by usar4me
IAM THE WORD

Iam the Word I carry the wind in My voice and awake the worlds from their slumber… Iam the Word I write the sonnets that sing of mysteries untold and part the sea… Iam the Word, I write and men listen to Me.

Iam the Word, to hear Me once is too know peace untold; too hear Me again, is to hold… life eternal. Iam the Word and with my pen, I do paint… pictures of placid lakes and moon swept vistas… Stars bloom at the waive of My hand and darkness flees at My presence… wherever Iam…

Iam the Word, and in Me is life’s light… dreams appear… hopes are imagined and wonders are found. I whisper, and great men turn to hear… for Iam the Word. Iam the Word, and with a great tempest… I fashion universes, open times gate and make the radiance shine in darkness… Iam the Word… will thou not hear Me roar.

I am the Word, the Lion of Judah, the… ancient of days. Iam the Word, a symphony set in harmony… I command the elements, and like the wind, I blow wither-soever, I will. Iam, found upon mountains high, and sought in valleys low…

Iam the Word, I turn the helm of ships and guide men’s hearts… with, subtle strokes… Iam the Word, I shine as the stars… high and lifted up, too guide the wayfarer home… Iam the Word, I bring beauty to ones soul and once seen… vistas untold.

Iam the Word, there is no truth… unless I speak. Many search Me out, but few there be, that understand. Iam the Word, whose wisdom calls thee forth, from thy mothers womb; too know Me, is too find instruction and life… Iam the Word… of God.

Given this 11th day of August, in the year of our lord 2008, to His servant and prophet… that men may hear.

BY:

Ronald A. Nelson

For more see: https://usar4me.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/iam-the-word/

You are welcome Tammy... for blessed are the humble and pure in heart, those who seek the Word.

Good morning Tammy,

I personally enjoyed this song also, I just like things that are nice, so I just also wanted to say thank you for the nice reply.

Your friend Tif

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service