Hundreds of DHS Badges, Guns, Cell Phones Lost or Stolen Since 2012

Photo Credit: Reuters

Hundreds of badges, credentials, cell phones and guns belonging to Department of Homeland Security employees have been lost or stolen in recent years — raising serious security concerns about the potential damage these missing items could do in the wrong hands.

Inventory reports, obtained by the news site Complete Colorado and shared with FoxNews.com, show that over 1,300 badges, 165 firearms and 589 cell phones were lost or stolen over the span of 31 months between 2012 and 2015.

The majority of the credentials belonged to employees of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), while others belonged to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) employees.

The lost or stolen guns also mostly belonged to CBP employees, though others were cited as belonging to TSA and ICE workers. The agencies all fall under DHS.

The missing badges and guns suggest a shocking lack of security from federal law enforcement officers and represent a significant security risk, experts say. (Read more from “Hundreds of DHS Badges, Guns, Cell Phones Lost or Stolen Since 2012” HERE)

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could believe a very few were lost or stolen.  Hundreds?!  Not a chance. This was intentional. 

WOW, I feel much safer knowing DHS is on the job. LOL!!! There as evil as the Obama Admin. is and that's because We The People have let Obama keep getting away with all his crimes. The major problem is American still think everything is going to be fine, but it's not. We have changed and not for the good of America or any other country. I'm sad that the people can't see the evil that's controlling this nation. If your a Christian even in America today your looked at as most of the problem and the funny thing is we have been told this in the bible. Jesus said when asked" when will You return" His reply was simple "when good is bad, and bad is good" and if you can't see this as being the normal now. We also know that for a one world government to exist America has got to be removed from the world power ranks. There is so many people who could careless about the bible or the prophets predictions although the history has proved the facts that were written over 2000 years ago be the book is a living work that speaks to those willing to listen. Many laugh or mock the history, but those who seek truth will find it. If there every was a truth it's the prophets words about Israel. The things that have happened there is nothing stort of a the spoken word. No one could make these thing to happen that was written over 2,000 years ago. Its God and it's His Son that is the only thing that's true, everything else is just lies from Satan. God help your people to open there eyes and see your working in our lives come to its full perpus.

Yes..2 Tim Ch 3 describes America to a "T"

Yes, it fits America to the minute details—every phrase.

The people running this government and every agency has to be literally full of s#*t and utterly stupid. Where did they get educated?? In the school of the demented and brainless????

These mentioned items did NOT get stolen they were given to the enemy OR the people responsible IS THE ENEMY! This government is deliberately giving the ENEMY advantage to kill American Citizens!!!!

This country is full of zombies--dead brains!

Over the last year, I have seen the vehicles with the various titles that the web has said are after us. I saw one today. I saw a man with a shirt that had DHS, Secret Service, HHS and Crime investigator. They were armed.

Do you want to know who has the stolen ones?  Go to a DHS conference and shout out allah akbar and arrest all who respond.  All the legit DHS officers will be beating a path to the exits......

At 6am that made me laugh.Well said.

good one!! >))

Don't worry, all the firearms were stolen by Mexican drug cartels and are safely held, back in the wonderful democratic country of our friend south of our border. We have nothing to fear.

I think Fox news just reported this.

Why did we ever create the DHS, its name (homeland security) reminds me of all the nazi movies I watched on television growing up.

stolen? But for what purpose I would think these were stolen by another agent for the sole purpose of letting illegals and terrorists to cross the border without question. Once inside the country these terror cells continue to grow until they assume enough people are trained for this jihad they all want to happen. I reckon these morons have no idea how many folks in this country are armed and could do serious damage to these terror cells. As for these missing weapons and ID badges hopefully they are investigating the cause and people who are responsible, however knowing the depth and scope of any investigations the Obama group might do is feeble at best and likely nonexistent so all I can suggest is keep your eye, ears open and wits about yourself, cause the shit is on no telling what will happen next.

Best job out there.  Work lose all your stuff and no worries.  Your job is safe with Obama.  Is this strange or planned.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service